Current State of the Union: A Candid View Inside Washington D.C.

current-state-of-the-union-a-candid-view-inside-washington-d-c

There’s something going on behind the walls of “The People’s House” in Washington D.C. and as today’s guest describes, “It’s George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four coming to life.”

George Orwell’s Nineteen Eight-Four “centers on the consequences of government over-reach, totalitarianism, mass surveillance, and repressive regimentation of all persons and behaviors within society. More broadly, it examines the role of truth and facts within politics and their manipulation.”

Today’s guest, Jack Bergman, U.S. Representative for Michigan’s 1st Congressional District describes what’s happening in Washington D.C. as control. And he says, “The first way to control people is to cause fear.”

Listen as hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and guest Jack Bergman discuss why today, more than any time in history, exercising your right to vote is the most important thing you can do, and how he views the response from the government during the COVID-19 pandemic.

#robertkiyosaki #kimkiyosaki #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Nadine Ahlers
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I love Robert's humor and I wish more people like Jack were in control.

2. Boost Mobile
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Reflection from experience is the best teach next to the bible

3. Boris Buliak
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Turns out our vote does really matter after all…

4. Boris Buliak
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Keep drinking the kool aid ppl. This plandemic was unleashed on the dumb masses to unseat Trump and seat their Diktak commitee. But, according to the Fed unemployment us under control and going down, and inflation? Under control, even more security from Yellen according to her there will never again in our lifetimes be a financial crisis. Yup she said that . I believe everything MSM tells me and I believe in my government, not

5. john estaban

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

6. Minotauro Trading
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

most people want to grow but they cant because they dont want to do the hard work that needs to be done to get there so they attack the people who are in the position they wanted to be in. ! cause they worked hard 2 cause they are successful.

7. kim benk
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

A conversation of the few and the proud😎

8. Martin Martinez

💵💪🏼

9. Shan McDonough

TRUMP – JAMES 100%%%%%

10. Sykes
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Everything will change. Then it will change again.

11. Linda Jason
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

The Corona Virus is the pin that popped the debt bubble. Too many leveraged Longs have caused Bitcoin & Gold to dump to great prices for us. Accumulate these cheap prices, you will thank yourself in 12 months for doing this. Its these times.. that true wealth is made. 90% of people are selling out, so you take the other side.I still plan on buying a little bit more Btc in the next couple days. I have exactly 14 BTC left on my Nano. I am indeed grateful for the services of Mr Douglas Murray whose trade patterns have been the secret behind my huge cash out on bitcoin trading. I have strong faiith in hiis strategies and he can also help you make huge gains from trading. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

12. Linda Jason

13. Surgical Help

Lol… "Integrity matters… Now vote for Trump" 🤣😁😭 hahahahahaha

14. Romany Rose

Jack seems shady.

15. Romany Rose
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I love you both. You seem sad. I feel you and respect your journey. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

16. RAVENCOIN's PREMIUM ADMIN ASSETS PROMO CHANNEL

kaw lol

17. BALAAMS DONKEY
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

ALWAYS …………LIKE SEEING YOUR WIFE BEING PART OF YOUR PROGRAMMING….ITS ALWAYS FUN TO HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL TO SHARE ONES EXPERIENCES WITH…..AND GOOD TO SEE YOUR PAST LIFE ASSOCIATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT LEAD TO APPRECIATION OF THE AMERICAN IDEALS………….OF FREEDOM AND RESULTING PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF YOURSELF AND ASSOCIATES……..

18. Dania Puente

Yes!!! Trump – 2020!!!

19. InDaBushFarmsBz MeanGenesBz
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I just can't get over the fact that this is the first virus that does not discriminate young children don't have to worry about wearing mask homeless people don't have to wear mask this is the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever seen in my life.

20. Corz Illa
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Hey lady.. I really don't think Robert is feeling to sore about not moving up the military ladder…. he is sitting on a ton of money and life experience, i'm sure he doesn't lose sleep over it. who would want to work in that den of thives? NOT ME.

21. Zaya Gilana
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I will INTENTIONALLY make a point to vote IN PERSON in California this year. AND, even though I know that Republicans will win again, I will make time to communicate with authorities and see how a comprehensive audit can be done to bring to surface ANY AND ALL fraudulent VOTES created and cast by Demo-KKK-Rats in PREVIOUS elections too. Hopefully Hillary and her pervert husband will be in jail by then, next to Nobama. Enjoy the company.
    Let's see.

22. Zaya Gilana
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Thank you Mr. Bergman for your spearheading the fight to keep America FREE from Tyranny. Anyone who doesn't like America, get the hell out. Find another country for your "empty" and Satanic ideas.

23. KARMA777
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

They forget the subject of the video sometime. The video didn't answer the subject question of the video.

24. KARMA777
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Trump will save us from the democrats Kartel.

25. Pch Pch
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Robert is WRONG on the plice issue. Anyone who is not rich can't afford a lawyer and can't afford justice. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. The system is broken the police are corrupt, the judges are corrupt the lawyers are corrupt, the politicians are corrupt and making more LAWS for the corrupt plice, judges and lawyers. STOP THE MADNESS. Acapulco Mexico had to replace their WHOLE plice force for being corrupt. PLICE, Parasitic Lice. Everyone knows the story of Robin Hood, corrupt sheriffs, high taxes, it's been over 1,000 years. Nothing has changed, it's still broken. Replace it with a child tax, and a city tax, remove property taxes (it goes to the police and city). Have counselors instead that help with emotional, drugs, financial. Replace them every two years, to end burnout, corruption and for cross-training the people. OLD rich PEOPLE need to quit making money and start helping Make the World a better place. Quit talking and DO SOMETHING.
    The average AMERICAN has NO POWER, which is why the KIDS are rioting.

26. Kevin Kennedy
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Proud to have Congressman Bergman as our US House of Representative! Semper Fi!

27. Ty Jameson
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Why didn’t Rich Dad stay in Marine Reserves ?

28. Patricia Glass
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION WAS CHANGED IN 1871 WHEN THE United States FOR AMERICA BECAME THE United States OF AMERICA WHEN IT WAS CHANGED TO A CORPORATION. THE 10 SQUARE MILES OF DC IS A FOREIGN NATION=ONE OF THE 3 CITY STATES.

29. Patricia Glass
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

THAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THE AIRLINES. ALL OUR PENSIONS WERE STOLEN ,SALARIES DECREASED AND YOU HAD TO WORK MUCH MORE TO GET LESS PAY.. IT IS NO LONGER A GREAT JOB.

30. travisrsmith44
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Love Robert's insights. He's looking really skinny though. Is he sick?

31. Donn Jo
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

The hate comes from our "smart" devices – our phones learn what we prefer and then feeds it back to us causing us to hate instead of dislike, and we're subsequently becoming more divided as a nation than we ever have before in history. Our smart devices are silent weapons for quiet wars!

32. Tootsie A

Excellent interview.

33. Xeno Group

I never heard Robert laugh this hard lol 😂

34. GoldeyOldie
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Trump is really funny at times. People who hate Trump watch commercials and get their opinions from them. Too bad.

35. Frank Coley
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Yeagh use to be a Free Country! I'm still voting ForTrump show the m stupid DEMO-CRATS. WE NEED TO GET POLOSIE ASS!

36. Frank Coley
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I'm 62 yrs old and I never seen so much hate and animosity either. Obama put me n wife in the poor house .in o8 I LOST my last job I was 50 yrs old could not find work no more THANKS ALOT OBAMA FOR ME N MY WIFE IN THE DAMM POOR HOUSE!

37. Tampa0123456789
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Ok enough about the man's support for Trump. Cut them some slack.
    He's been friend's with Trump for decades. And Robert family is from Hawaii. Democrats big D.

What's concerns me is why the two are in different places lately.

38. Mike Trafford
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Governments crave stability. How they get it varies only according to how much violence they can get away with. Google 'Tytler Cycle' and work out where you are and what comes next.

39. Leverett Dean Harris
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

"You Can't Handle the Truth !
    A.I. already has your brain, you ride in it with your electric cars, say something to Siri, turn on that laptop and type anything. Big Daddy is watching every move you make, every breath, every heart beat you monitor on that smart watch.
    Welcome to the MATRIX.
    Vote supporters of TRUMP November or kiss your remaining freedoms goodbye.
    Remember there are Trojan Republicans who align themselves with the elitist Deep-State Left.

40. Karen Davis
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I don't vote for the party I vote for the individual.

41. Elizabeth V
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I’m a nurse. This Covid stuff is total BS they are using it to control the world.

42. Alan Reynolds
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

The Global Population:( Includes You) Living in Western countries have been taught for more than a generation to live in a Constant State of Fear ever since 9/11. We have been encouraged to Sacrifice our Liberty for a False Sense of Security, being conditioned more and more each day to rely on the State for protection, and now many of us find Ourselves relying on the State to pay our bills and to Lock Us Down!

43. Hardy Potter
    July 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I had a phone conversation with someone from the editorial staff of a bigger local Newspaper here in Germany. He had called me, after I sent an Email complaining about their -to my view-wrong covering of the US elections. He is married to an American, his father in law over there in the US hates Trump he openly told me. Like Robert said at the end of this interesting broadcast, where a good friend told him 'its all because of Donald Trump'.

He asked me to change my sources after I told him that I follow Fox News on Youtube to see all the WH press briefings. He really said this is all a lie and this TV Station is all propaganda ..
    I did not want to get loud on the phone (I almost did), so after a while I ended this unexpected call. 'I may always call him' he said, and the first paper he recommended me to read instead of watching Fox was the NYT .. I am a little bit schocked that even a normally well respected German newspaper do not know it better and keep spreading 'Fake News'