DEBT COLLECTORS || SANTANDER SETTLEMENT || 1099 C DEBT CANCELLATION

debt-collectors-santander-settlement-1099-c-debt-cancellation

#DEBTCOLLECTORS #SANTANDERSETTLEMENT #1099CDEBTCANCELLATION

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Patricia
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

I am with a lawyer and signed to recieve a settlement Sandander but so far not a dime. Check in the mail kinda of thing. This was an early lawsuit. Signed on early to get a small check. No money yet.

2. The Tatted Photographer
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

What do you do now if you currently can't afford your vehicle at this point? I pay $748 a month but can no longer afford it with COVID

3. PROKNEPH
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Good positive words at the end. Keep up the good work sir!

4. PayperDoll Her
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

I got a postcard informing that I'm apart of the settlement. Santander sent out loan forgiveness letters to a selected few late September. I did not receive a letter. Santander is on my credit for $19,000 they must remove that collection account from my credit. The postcard states we'll get at least $244. I dont want that I want it off my credit. I fall within all the guidelines of their illegal practices against me and there is no way I'm setting for $244

5. Carolyn Dillard
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Please people (LISTEN TO WHAT STEVE SAYS ) because of Steve I was able to get my title and my truck because I took the time to listen and never stop pushing

6. Carolyn Dillard
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

That’s why I listen to you very closely and watch everything you say over and over then take action

7. Deep Cut Cinema
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Ive been looking in the mail these past 2 weeks and I never gotten a card in the mail and I stay in Georgia. I’ve been trying to fight this thing since this summer. Is there a reason I didn’t get something sent in the mail?

8. Briana Balmir
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

What is the website I can go to to see if I qualify for a settlement. My car was repossessed. The transmission failed 2x in less than a year and I was unable to pay trying g to pay for the trans

9. Ron hirons
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Yes I agree on a lot of what your saying about Republicans and Democrats? I no most people don’t want Socialism?

10. Ron hirons
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

I talked to Attorney General in Indiana .I asked how do find out if I’m on the Settlement list,the Attorney G has no clue and finally did say only 7,800 people in Indiana can be on the List? I also said Anybody who had car loan with Santander 2016-2019 ,and had Repossession and several Late Payments will qualify,he only replied yes it says that but they only agreed to 7,800 for my State of Indiana.Santander has called me several times,few times saying there debt collector,I told them there breaking the law and the next day they called and only said there Santander,I complained and they Hung up on me????

11. Austin Shively
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Question what about someone that has a judgement on them and their garnishing wages for 2 years now and still collecting right now while this is going on. The collection Agency is.

12. yardiefalife
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

I have a loan with Santander in 2016 they repossessed in 2017 I pay the fee to get the car back paying on time since I received the postcard what does that mean help.

13. Stayin Focused
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

So far all the people that got the notices are people that have had their car repossessed. Right?? So far seems it is. I did speak with agent and asked about the lawsuit. The agent didnt know the website and said to contact AG. He said letters have been mailed out fir thise that qualify. I asked what are the qualifications? He said he cant tell because they were told not to say anything to consumers. Lol agent (unless he was very new to working there) had to find the multistate web address.

14. ChynaCatArt & Animations

TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

15. Deborah Evans
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

If your state is not included in the lawsuit can you still negotiate

16. Tasha Hunter
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Had my car with Santander for 5 years.. Paid my car off,( I thought).. They repoed my car and said I had a remaing balance.. No car and a horrible credit score because the balance is there!! Over 3000 now!!

17. Jennifer Myers
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

They responded to my demand letter saying I didn’t qualify for the settlement and are threatening to repo my car. I wrote a second letter and am awaiting a response.

18. ShanToya Hudson
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

If I refinanced my car loan with my bank will Santander pay off my remaining balance? (I received a postcard in the mail)

19. STEPHEN RUSSO
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

I still have yet to hear from them about anything I called them and the rep I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about

20. Hanee Saafir
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

How do I contact you for your services?

21. Wayne Holloway
    July 22, 2021 at 4:52 am

Hello, I just recieve a letter by a lawyer to log in for a pay cash settlement. In 2014, I had a car financed with them