Dinesh D'Souza on Identity Socialism & Why Capitalism is Key – Robert Kiyosaki, Kim Kiyosaki

dinesh-dsouza-on-identity-socialism-why-capitalism-is-key-robert-kiyosaki-kim-kiyosaki

The cast of political groups pushing the United States to a socialist country is skilled at the art of creating a sense of grievance as a mechanism to confiscate the wealth of hard-working people. Today’s guest calls today’s socialism a marriage between classic socialism and identity politics, “Identity socialism.”

People who have witnessed and escaped socialist countries, are seeing its resurrection in the United States and are leaving many to wonder how can socialism work now when it has never worked before?

Dinesh D’Souza, author and filmmaker says, “Socialism represents misery and scarcity,” and the left is trying to push the politics of fear.

Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and Dinesh D’Souza discuss how the left uses fear to push a political agenda that they would not be able to achieve otherwise and why the nation needs capitalism and liberty.

Get Dinesh D’Souza’s book: United States of Socialism
Website: https://www.dineshdsouza.com/

#robertkiyosaki #dineshdsouza #financialedcuation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Nadine Ahlers
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

So upset that I can't find the movies on Netflix, but I'm glad it's available on other sites.

2. B Quick
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

The free market is always the key…

Corruption hates this idea.

3. Manny Arredondo
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Since we are God's ultimate creation the fallen angels (socialists) have made us go to war against each other doing the killing ourselves.

4. Manny Arredondo
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Yep the middle finger all the way up!

5. Dia A
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

This is the best show. I have to save it, thank you for speaking out.

6. Michael Stead
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Dinesh doesn't know the difference between the free market and capitalism.

7. Karen Bonnici
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

If you remember, Obama speech that he said, WE DON'T NEED JUST A MILITARY, BUT WE NEED A STREET MILITARY. Exactly what we see in the culture now.

8. T Nator
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

No, not the United States of Socialism.
    It's the United Socialists of America.

9. Heather’s Channel
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

They took down Parler though!! This didn’t age well!!!

10. N P

Time to stop watching Fox

11. My video journal
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

1970s the world is running out of food!

1980s we are all going to be blown up into nuclear holocaust!

1990s the ozone is going away!

Last 20 years claiming apocalypse!

And now it's coronavirus!

… in every case, they trying to manipulate fear in order to achieve a political agenda that they could not otherwise achieve.

12. KAREEM SUKI

The PANDEMIC is 100000000% fake

13. KAREEM SUKI
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Socialism is even worse than communism

14. aboab dcm
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Those idiots deleted trumps antisocial accounts! Can u believe it?! Whats next?

15. Anna Funny Murphy
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Greetings from Norway! I appreciate your wisdom and that you educate people. I were born in communistic Poland in 1984 and I know that communism doesn't work. Unfortunately the system in US doesn't really work either. It is so corrupt and running on war "for peace", big corporations and oil. As Noam Chomsky put it in US there is socialism for the rich and capitalism for the poor. (Like bailing out banks by taxpayer's money.) My husband and brother in law are from USA but live in Norway. My husband dislikes how much state taxes him (the higher income you have, the bigger tax %). My brother in law was against socialism when he struggled in US. His life is much better in Norway now and he doesn't want to go back to US. I like living in Norway. I think it's one of the best countries to live in especially if you have kids and/ or are a woman (around 8 to 12 months of maternity leave, more equality) maybe only Iceland is better to live in if you are a woman. Unfortunately Scandinavian countries have rainy and cold weather. My dream is to visit Hawaii. I think if I were ever to move it would be Hawaii or Australia. People and food are so nice there and it seems that there is less madness with facemasks. For long time I thought there's no corruption in Norway but learned that is just less then in Poland. I were told by Norwegian friend that"there is no corruption just politicians owning favors to others". I'm happy you are still on YouTube. I watched this video after 2 months from publication. Best regards, Anna 🙂

16. CommentatorXYZ
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

I'm an Indian born Australian. Dinesh is 100% right. My father had to wait 9 years and get a letter of recommendation from a parliamentarian just for a landline phone connection. To learn the horrors of war, talk to a WW2 survivor. To learn the horrors of socialism, talk to a middle-aged Indian.

17. De Cubano a Cubano
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Why Silicon Valley has turned Left_? Simple….CENTRALIZED POWER…. is what drives socialism and communism.

18. De Cubano a Cubano
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Living in Cuba for 32 years and 15 in Canada… I can see and tell everyone this is all right. Still, I am feeling so angry that this is happening in North America.

19. Kilravok
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

If Mussolini's boys were blackshirts and Hitler's boys were brown shirts, then certainly, Antifa are redshirts. Every Trekkie knows, redshirts are only good for cannon fodder.

20. Kilravok
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

If the defining attribute for democratic socialism is that the tyrant has been elected into power, then Nazi Germany was a democratic socialism.

21. Kilravok
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

"But that was not reeeeeeaaaaaaaal socialism. When weeeeeeeee are in charge, it will work right.

22. Spyker Dork
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

I never heard of him until today ( I am not an American). I found his book interesting, and I ordered one.

23. Le Bowe
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

huge trump supporter here but dinesh always would "forget" to mention things like this…
    "MOSCOW (Reuters) – The number of Russians who regret the break-up of the Soviet Union has risen to its highest since 2005, amid rising economic concerns and nostalgia for the Soviet welfare system, the Levada pollster said on Wednesday."

people miss the times under Nikita Khrushchev and Leonid Brezhnev, two names this guy always "forgets" to talk about
    just like he "forgets" to talk about how hated Gorbachev in russia and much of former ussr.biden should never be mentioned together with the world socalist…like 80 percent of wall street money in the election wentto biden….

24. Servio Lara
    July 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Be careful, for whatever version of Socialism, they are the same evil. They are brilliant in mass manipulation techniques and ideology.