FHA| CREDIT SCORE|COVID-19

fha-credit-scorecovid-19

FHA| CREDIT SCORE|COVID-19 – Latest News Today

Make sure you like comment share subscribe and hit the bell for notifications.

Fha/Hud has not changed the min credit score requirement. Lenders have added overlays to the credit score,dti and reserve requirement. Covid 19 has caused a lot a damage with the mortgage market and i believe more changes will follow.

Majority of lenders have moved to a min credit score of 640 and several as high as 660 for fha loans. Also they have added a min of 2 months of reserves ( PITI) and a max dti of 50%

if you have been preapproved and you are below this amount please check with your lender to make sure you still qualify

To book a consultation or apply for financing use the link below

Thanks for watching the FHA| CREDIT SCORE|COVID-19 video!

Watch the FHA| CREDIT SCORE|COVID-19 video on Youtube

1. Steez Unlimited

So FHA’s just got more expensive for people with sub 600 credit score basically

2. Mum Me
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Glad I stumbled upon your page.
    Loving the knowledge and jewels and how you break it down .
    Currently doing NACA but surely looking to do so much more.
    Thank you, appreciate you.

3. Gerald Paul
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

You said get your credit up what are ways one can get your credit up.

4. THEREALSHO-TIME23

Fico middle score for mortgage 649

5. Lori Harvey
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

For those urgently in need of a credit report patch, credit card hack, banking hack and bank loan, I have a little testimonial to offer. I was also stuck a few months back, about a few months ago, I applied for a house and car loan and it was denied because my score was low 470 with a few negative things (including eviction, collections, bankruptcy, derogatory accounts, overdue, hard inquiries, and a judgment), I was very devastated and perplexed. I bumped into an old friend, and I explained that He happens to be a former FICO & Credit Card agent, but now a computer Yuri who hacks everything like PayPal, bank accounts, credit card payment, Bitcoin, Western union transfer and helps you catch a cheating spouse by hacking and gaining access to his/her phone(text and call history both deleted). He had my credit score increased to 821 in just 5 working days, wiping out all the negative things with the inclusion of some Registered Users business lines. I vowed to expose to the world the hacker's competence if he could restore my dead credit score!
    !

Via EMAIL: ERNSTCALVIN12@GMAILCOM

INSTAGRAM ; ERNST_CALVIN_

Contact this wonderful hacker

OR VISIT HIS COMPANY ERNSTCALVIN.NET

6. Tim Cook
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

I’m writing here to tell all Americans facing challenges in their credit report, there’s a Reputable credit specialist called (Spy Hacker) I meet him on a credit blog with good reviews and I told him the issues I’m having regarding my credit report then I was having Bankruptcy, Tax liens, DMV two closed accounts in my collections with one credit card debts after I told him all this and he helped me removed all those from my report within a couple of days that I wasn’t expecting and he raise my fico score to high 798 I got lifted again with good a credit profile all gratitude goes to this great specialist and I will advice everyone out there to go for him he’s good and trustworthy. Here he is contact details
    Email: EAGLESPYHACKER@GMAIL.COM

7. Sarah Doris
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

If you need to hack into any Fico score or you want to delete, improve credit score or deletion of bad credit report, spy into WhatsApp,email,Facebook and more kindly contact Eaglespyhacker@gmail.com ,you won’t be disappointed by him because I myself already made him my permanent hacker.

8. Chase Hartmann
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

I had an EVICTION, JUDGEMENT and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 400's CREDIT SCORE. These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I starting looking for help. After he finished working on my REPORT in just 7 days, my CREDIT SCORE increased to 780, all the negative items on my REPORT were deleted permanently and he added good trade-lines to boost my credit mix (Mortgage tradelines, Installment tradelines, Revolving credit cards and Auto tradelines) on my report, I got the mortgage and that was phenomenal! Michael Gibbs is the best, for fast response…EMAIL:[Gibbs@Creditpatchup.com]

9. Kate Snow
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Hi , for two years I had $122,000 in debt, including $83,000 in credit card debt. My credit score was nothing to write home about. I managed to get most of my debt removed in bankruptcy and i was left with $7,000 car loan and $51,000 in student loans. Determined not to repeat my mistakes again I was recommended by a credit consultant to contact (SOLUTIONX) would help fix my credit score and clear my loans and also negatives and inquiries.. She referred me to her hacker friend she has met years ago who specializes in fixing credit score. I contacted him through { fixxhackxspy@ gmail ● com } the following day, it took him some time to get back to me, because he was fully book. after a while he responded and Helped me out, He started from raising my credit score to 899 after which he cleared my outstanding pending bills. I bounnced back quickly, I am currently on my feet and on my way to buying a house. Thanks so much
    SOLUTIONXHACK and text +1 7 0 8 9 8 6 1 4 2 7
    If you need help too and don’t forget to thank me later……

10. Wedi Barka Tesseney
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

If you have FHA, can you legally rent to other person the extra room in the house. Thanks!

11. Lori Harvey
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Contact CHAD PAUL the best hacker with no upfront charges via instagram as @software_team for your PayPal, Credit Scorefix, BTC mining, phone hack (cheating husband/wife) and bank account hack (debit or credit card balance). He is one of the reliable and best hackers around.

12. E L
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Buying a home is the biggest scam ever.

13. T Jack
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for all your videos regarding the home buying process. I followed what you shared and my wife and I close on our house 21 December 2020. Be well.

14. Nicole T. Rainer

Did he mean Sally Mae?

15. Sophia Acker
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

I'm now a Authorized user and  805 credit owner…I'm so much happy now because this had been my dream for the past 15 years,I've lost alot of money in the process in my past years to different credit agent,they all wasted my time and ruin my credit report more and more but All thanks to SOLUTIONXHACK expertise for fixing my credit reports and increased my credit score. Few weeks ago after I saw a recommendation from a lawyers giving kudos to their honest legit elite services. I'm now moving into my new home with my three beautiful daughters, I'm so much grateful to you SolutionX.if you seek for the same help contact SolutionXHack. Send your email to fixxhackxspy@gmail ●com

16. Landa Henderson
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

I think i will just go to a VA loan and no one can beat that.

17. efrain flores
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

i’m very grateful for the services rendered by incognito and his team, they upgraded my credit score and removed some of my inquiries and student loans. if you require their service contact incognitohacksDOTcom

18. maya garg
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

i was able to move into a new house last year because this professionals repaired my credit , my chikdren are so happy with me! i’m forever indebted to them for their assistance.
    visit incognitohacksDOTcom

19. aiofe sherry
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

my credit score was at 675 i was pre approved with capital one auto loan, i never accepted the offer but it showed as a hard inquiry on my report i was able to remove it with incognito team.
    you can visit incognitohacks,com

20. stacy miller
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

I had a dismissed bankruptcy from 2014, i went through with the bankruptcy but it still showed on my report. i called the credit company but they did nothing, at long last i got help from incognito . i’m grateful for their services,
    visit incognitohacks,com

21. gabriel dean
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

someone tried to rape my friend and i broke his fingers (will do it again), i got a misdemeanor for it. it affected my report and couldn’t get a good job, i didn’t let it phase me cause i know i did the right thing so i kept grinding, lucky for me i got referred to incognitohacksdotcom, they helped me take it off my report. i’m sharing this because i JUST GOT A NEW JOB. thank you INCOGNITOHACKSDOTCOM.

22. elizabeth stones
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

in my youth, my step mom put my dad in crazy amounts of debts, to cap it all she left him when he almost went bankrupt, she almost ruined his life and mine, thank goodness for the expertise of INCOGNITOHACKSDOTCOM, parity has been restored. we appreciate their good job.

23. sherri gerald
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

student loans has to be the most annoying thing on earth after Trump, i had it removed with the services of INCOGNITOHACKS•COM , good riddance to bad rubbish.

24. fiona chapman
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

There are some things within the past seven years that are lost in collections on my report, Some paid and still there and some showing closed but it's still in the time frame. Going for a first time morgage and i wanted to be sure these things don't ruin the chances. i had them removed with the help of INCOGNITOHACKSDOTCOM. thankfully i got approved.

25. amanda carls
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

lexington law wasted 8 months of my time and money beating around the bush just to help me with a few problems on my report. they didn’t do a goddamn thing.. i was in there going off when someone calmed me down and asked me to reach INCOGNITOHACKSDOTCOM . i reached out to them for help and i must say i am quite amazed at the efficiency and speed at which they made amends to my credit. i am so grateful incognitohacksdotcom

26. sarah hopkins
    July 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

hello, your credit determines how much trust you are worth, it helps to seperate the good customers from the bad ones, and it also helps identify high risk customers, in my youth i was careless and i never paid back early, i often used way more than my available credit, these things take years to go away, my credit got ruined, it was pretty low. a coworker referred me to INCOGNITOHACKSDOTCOM and showed me what they did for him, i reached out to them for help, i pulled my report today and i must say i’m very happy with what they did to my hard inquiries, i wish them the very best. thank you INCOGNITOHACKS•com