How Biden’s Tax Plan Affects You – Robert Kiyosaki and Tom Wheelright

how-bidens-tax-plan-affects-you-robert-kiyosaki-and-tom-wheelright

Are you wondering what will happen with your taxes when Biden takes office? Today’s guest describes what will happen If you are earning ordinary income—working a 9-5 job.

The reality is employees have little control over their money when it comes to taxes. They are at the full discretion of the law, which gives them very little wiggle room.

On the other hand, the rich are excited about the tax cuts. Not because they might make more or less in after-tax income (though the smart ones always will make more), but because they have new incentives built into the law to discover and take advantage of.

One question that gets answered is: Why does the government reward entrepreneurs and investors with tax breaks? Tom Wheelwright, Rich Dad Tax Advisor says, “Because entrepreneurs and investors do exactly what the government wants them to do. “

Host Robert Kiyosaki and guest Tom Wheelwright discuss why it doesn’t matter if Biden’s promises come to fruition because the rich know how to always pay fewer taxes through the government’s incentives.

Website: www.wealthability.com

Chapters:
00:00 Who’s paying taxes?
03:57 Tax incentives for entrepreneurs and investors
05:27 Three types of income
09:32 Incentives in Biden’s tax plan
14:21 Tax the rich
21:48 Highest taxes = lowest investment return
22:14 If you want to be a capitalist

#robertkiyosaki #tomwheelwright #taxfreewealth

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Jesse Delgadillo
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

The munsters lmao that’s a good one day time tv used to play it lol no cable tv

2. Sandra VI
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

I watch this video again !! Amazing ! Perfect explanation of what is happening ! Thankfully I become entrepreneur when co-19 started and that is the way to be ! Rich don’t pay taxes and poor people do struggle more and more ! Financial education is so necessary! No matter where you live . Learn always learn about $ ! Thanks guys

3. Misael Pac

the – MONSTRS

4. Gloria M Dominguez

If you Don't pay Property Taxes you Will Lose Your Home 💯

5. Micah Anderson
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

It really sad, "America" spent may year's & millions of lives fighting "Communist" just for "Americans" to either jump in bed with them (Robert Kiyosaki) or get trampled by them. The USA & what it stood for die a long time ago.

6. Wagner Jonathan
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

The premium risk technologically seal because sandwich nearly pick per a unarmed south korea. tranquil, good jar

7. Yemxgrunt
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

The Munsters was a great show lol

8. Dewayne Abner
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Formal Education only earns you a living. Financial Education earns you a fortune.

9. Dewayne Abner
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Taxes became part of the US Constitution back in 1913. Income taxes became permanent adopting the 16th Amendment. Taxes were temporarily used for wars like the civil war. England used taxes for a war against Napoleon. Robert Kiyosaki explained about taxes in chapter 3 of Rich Dad Poor Dad.

10. Stacey-Anngie Hummer
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Robert, you are the man! Excellent information.

11. Megan Costa

I love him

12. Dj Telotoka
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Used to like you now you are losing it for your love for Trump!

13. Sara Essex

December 7th, a day that will live in infamy

14. Saul Goodman
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

If you drive a car, Biden will tax the street.
    If you try to sit, Biden will tax your seat.
    If you get too cold, Biden will tax the heat.
    If you take a walk, Biden will tax your feet

15. hometown Cook
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

another wealthy right wing idiot looking after his own self interests……….its better for him(top 3%) to pay more taxes than the lower 97% paying more taxes

16. Nick Fink
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Can we figure out how to stop the government from wasting half the money we give them before we agree to give them more?

17. caramel296
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Did I understand right,? Schools don’t teach taxes , and how to save money and invest . They teach to work for someone else .

18. Johnny Marrco
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Good video, I'll be looking for that book, soon.

19. Philip gunderson
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

I love it. I had to go through 2 classes in school 1 communism vs socialism and social studies. They don't teach these classes in school anymore. What a sham.

20. staLker1202hu
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Okay… educate me please! What is this "don't pay tax" thig? Tax is a must to pay in most countries aswell in the USA, or am I missing something? The only country I know where you don't need to pay taxes is the UK, where you lose the right to vote if you refuse to pay taxes. Seriously, what are these guys talkin' about???

21. MBN Music
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Funny guys conspiracy overturn and give to Russia again?.

22. MBN Music
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Now it hurts because finally you will pay taxes and by the way your president is Joe Biden. 😂😂😂

23. S. Mendez
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Learn to think critically, do not believe what see from Robert as face value or truth. Research is background.

24. Autism Farmer
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

taxes …. we don't need no stinkin taxes

25. Lariba
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

How u call it communism? Freaking weird, US and communism have nothing in common, stop scaring the public. And ur so rich because ur a crook just like all the billionnaires

26. Erik B
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

This guy always underestimates how the average person doesn’t just have millions of dollars in liquidity to invest and buy real estate. Hence why people end up working normal jobs and getting stuck in the high taxation.

27. Marie Phillipe
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Thanks God you can see things how they really are !!! They can only fool ignorant ppl.

28. JoAnn S.
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

"We have people in high places in Washington that will take care of Trump." Pretty scary words. Trump tried, but never stood a chance against these corrupt people in Washington. Washington is saturated with snakes everywhere from all directions. God, please come and save this world.

29. HontoniKawaii.com
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

It takes an act of congress and senate to pass the tax,was

30. Eli25jk
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

well maybe if my damn education would teach us how to invest we wouldnt be in this sht hole. instead i just owe thousands dollars of college loan debt.

31. Cena Raymond
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Thank you so much hackerfucce on telegram l love your service I’m the happiest person in the world dealing with you happy

32. Cena Raymond

33. Cena Raymond

34. Sam
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

According to Robert if you ain't rich you are an idiot. And his greed for wealth has clouded some aspects of his conscience. Well, not everyone will be reach, and that doesn't make them idiots. Common decency and respect for all humans is GOLD to me. I'm educated, I work hard and I have enough to take care of my family. But the poor is no less a human than me. In the end we all die and we ain't taking a penny with us.

35. Alejandra Sierra
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Tanks Robert for your program you definitely help me to see the life in different way, I'm building a better life for me and my family, tanks to Tom as well, I bought his book and is the best book, it help me to save more than 30,000 in taxes, you two make huge change in my life thank you, your program is the best.

36. Tom Lee
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

Let's be real, taxes goes up for the ordinary income earners no matter who it's in office, that's the crappy part.

37. jean cadet

The matrix

38. liz miranda
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

How can I buy those book ??
    I one the idiots paid taxes
    I need help

39. Jason Purcell
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

My dad tried to teach me this long time ago when i was young, but of course i never really listened. Now all i do is listen and read your books and others trying to learn what i could of years ago. Your so right! and I hope all who watch this listen up!!!!

40. I Am That I Am
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

My state is increasing taxes on different things during a pandemic.
    Why is this not a topic anywhere

41. spidergt80
    July 15, 2021 at 1:23 am

always same bullshit .."they don't teach you this in school" ….Bob, you'll be better off selling fry pans at 3 am in the morning on tv