Investing

How I overcame social anxiety

how-i-overcame-social-anxiety

I struggled with social anxiety for years, even when I started making YouTube videos. So today, I want to share my 7 best tips or exercises for overcoming social anxiety and shyness. I am not a medical professional, and if you have depression or anxiety you should talk to your doctor.

1. Star Karan
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I like the CBD ones. You can find the best ones on the Weedborn website.

2. Jose Martinez
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

"Probably never going to see them ever again" sees them everyday

3. Shees Siddiqui
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I thought I was the only who suffered from this.. relieved . I experienced the same thing in highschool. But now I think I have gotten over that fear on my own. As you were giving these advices.. I realized this was just how I got over it. Perfect advices👍

4. aprillia bliesy
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

i dunno why but iam more afraid of my school friends than a completely stranger :"(

5. BigMO M
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

This was a very unexpected yet welcome video. 1st I would have never known that about you. This is very timely because my daughter suffers from really bad Social anxiety and this will be extremely helpful for her thank you so much. God-bless

6. Commando Master
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

The hardest is trying to cold approach a hot girl you're attracted to and talk to her in person.

7. priceandpride
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Who is taking this b roll? Lol

8. Blu
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

My social anxiety mainly comes from the way I look, being overweight, having dark circles, etc. I'm scared to go outside because I get the fear that people are looking at me, laughing or thinking omg, he's fat. I also have some pretty bad dark circles under my eyes. I get anxious when I'm talking to someone people I know they are looking at my dark circles and thinking, is this guy on drugs, does he get sleep at all, or whatever. Back in High School, omg, it was the WORSE!!! I had some really bad anxiety sweats. Just sitting there in the class room, I would start sweating if I started to think of negative thoughts. My sweating anxiety isn't so bad today, it's gotten a lot better, but I still do from time to time only if I'm in a situation I can't get out of or if I'm doing anything physical.

I know what I am to do to over come these problems today, it's going to take some work though.

9. Miss Cole

You are the best Ryan!

10. Traveling Kaspers World
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

cool editing,. Very well done.

11. Michael Lee

Me!

12. Young Pavblo
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Basically all comes down to practice. The more you practice anything the better you get at it. Practice socializing as much as possible.

13. Avijit
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Loved the message but I kept watching because of the terrible b-roll. 😅😅

14. NutSack Gardening
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I think you're VERY attractive and you have a sexy personality. I'm sorry you were bullied. I was as well. Looks like you're well on your way to MASTERING Life. You're a man I want to follow and share life experience.

15. Ed González
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Big Thanks, not every experience ir anxiety is equal, but this could be every important to so many people

16. thesandrapagethings
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

So relatable & I’ve noticed it feeling a lot worse this year in general.

17. Pascaline Kelechi
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

People think I'm so confident on the outside but I'm really just scared.

18. Glutamate Sulphate
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I appreciate your vulnerability! You are an amazing person with a great heart!

19. Kumar Kumar
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Nice one! I enjoy all your informative videos, how do you manage to talk in an uninterrupted fashion at length without any hiccups?

20. give up
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

humans are the most dangerous creatures out there. social anxiety is helpful.

21. Toni Capone
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

This thumbnail makes Ryan look like that bad boy my girlfriend told me not to worry about.

22. Pollo Frito
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

11:18 Social Justice Warriors, don't freak out here. You get the point. You know what he means. 🙂

23. HighRoller23
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Ryan, thank you! There’s not a lot out there on this topic and people needed this.

24. Moementum Finance & Stock Investing
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Thanks for your vulnerability and sharing your story with your audience. Appreciate it Ryan 🙂 We love you ❤

25. Brandon Eastman
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Powerful video Ryan! I love the 3-2-1-GO. I'm going to use it!!

26. Andrew Horowitz
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I never liked talking to store employees. I have always struggled to talk to anybody I don't know. I would rather wander a store for an hour looking for 1 product than asking an associate "hey, where's the _____"

27. Juan Pablo Campos Urbaneja
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

can you start accepting donations via mintme.com with your own coin?

28. yankees 0000
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Pretty serendipitous this video appeared. I struggle with SA off and on and it's been tough lately, so today I decided to re-read How to Be Yourself, which I consider the bible of the condition. I felt great afterwards and then this video was the icing on the cake. This progression is really valuable and something I plan on starting. Thank you, Ryan

29. Davide Altavilla
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I wanna add something positive to the 3 seconds rule. 3 years ago I was about to go in the supermarket when I saw a cute looking girl near the entrance, counted till 3 then went and approached her. She's been my girlfriend since and all of her girlfriends and family say that's so sweet. It is actually that powerful. Too many times we are just caught up in our minds overthinking. Next time just count till 3 and go, if it's the right person, it will go so well, if not…well, it doesn't matter anyway I would say.

30. Хапче В Душата Official

thanks bro!

31. Asem A.
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I used to be a very anxious person I didn’t talk to anyone if no reason to that’s why I am single for 19 years 😂 but after I worked as a cashier I am very good hooker now. Unfortunately covid made my single for another year 🤕

32. Denzel R
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Wow! I started off watching your videos so I could manage & invest my money better. I would’ve never guessed that you struggled with this. I struggle w/ social anxiety as well, but I’ve been having success getting over it through my photography. Speaking to clients & directing them boosted my confidence & a regular photoshoot always turns into a great conversation. I wish you & everyone else in this comment section much love & luck on their journey. We’ll overcome this together ❤️❤️❤️

33. Happy Theory
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

I dont like Sozial anxienty.

Good video👍🏽

34. Jacob Neudorf
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Thank you for your honesty!

35. AHMET DALGA
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

very courageous to speak out about your personal issues much love

36. Okbah Saleh
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Ryan, you are an awesome guy, thank you.

37. Metal Bum
    July 11, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Much respect I have social anxiety as well led to depression. Thanks foe sharing your story. . I also started making YouTube videos to push myself as well