How I Raised My CREDIT SCORE Over 200 Points In ONE Year| FICO Score

how-i-raised-my-credit-score-over-200-points-in-one-year-fico-score

How I Raised My CREDIT SCORE Over 200 Points In ONE Year| FICO Score – Latest News Today

Welcome to my channel! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!

___________________________________

I’m no professional but these steps really helped me improve my score. I thought it was impossible until I actually did it! Literally in ONE YEAR! Every situation is different, so do what works for you. If I can do it so can you! ❤️
____________________________________

Connect with me :📱
IG @ThatDamnGina
Snap @ThatDamnGina

Business/Collabs ONLY 📧
GinaJyneen@gmail.com

Thanks for watching the How I Raised My CREDIT SCORE Over 200 Points In ONE Year| FICO Score video!

Watch the How I Raised My CREDIT SCORE Over 200 Points In ONE Year| FICO Score video on Youtube

1. Chloe Jones
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Need to fix your credit score or credit report ? Fix and boost your credit score in less than 72 hours thanks to Evosolutions🅾️ORG

2. Raul Bowers
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Old debts I’m paying on or did pay off from 2012. I had my money, bills are like ten years. You hit on the nail wen you said do not pay old bills. Do not give them hope. Thanks much needed video.

3. Clarissa Lynch

4. Ashley White

So pretty

5. Chloe Jones

Thanks 😊 for getting me to 786 credit score points Swiftreportrepair @gmailcom

6. Chloe Jones

Thanks 😊 for getting me to 786 credit score points Swiftreportrepair @gmailcom

7. Kirby Hart
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Fix all bad credit report and boost your credit score with the best and most reliable credit score specialists Evosolutions🧭Org

8. Kirby Hart

9. Smith Barkway
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Thank you so much *Bigblunty* on telegram for the credit card you deliver to me 💯

10. Smith Barkway

11. Lois Arigu
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I from London, I just bought two houses, a car and I have 800 on transunion out of the perfect score, no negative items with the help of GOJTECHIE on instagram they help me fix my credit score and also cleared my debts I am so happy all thanks to them…

12. Lois Arigu

13. sKeEoOh
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Is it worth paying off old collections?

14. Kartikey Negi
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I just got 17 inquiries and other negative items and misinformation removed off my credit and my score was boosted up to 810, all thanks to Mr ryan who helped me fix my credit, I’ll forever be grateful to Creditrepairport on telegram..

15. Kartikey Negi
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Creditrepairport on telegram paid off my student loan. Honestly josh is the best . Also my credit card and phone bills all sorted out and an extra 35k in my account. im forever grateful and happy Josh made my dream come true and i recommened to everyone who need help fixing all thier credit problems.

16. Sumaya MEO
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Supremecredit.fix >IG permanently fix my credit legit

17. Liu evan X9
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Goodbye to my house eviction, hard inquiries and collections, all thanks Darkspyweb via telegram for his successful job

18. Life Of Zack
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Good video with great info you are gorgeous also

19. Nancy Waller
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

When I contacted Mr white for help, It was great to know that there was someone, a real person, on the other end who was there to help and really fix my bad credit situation across all the bureaus. MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM is the best I recommend to everyone who needs assistance with bad credit.

20. Arthur Pine
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Mr white is the best I recommend. Their work and help has been most beneficial and helpful. In all reality they have cleared all that I think can be cleared and My credit looks real good. You have done a marvelous job. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. It has helped more than you know. I will continue to refer people to you, and wish you all the continued success in the world. I definitely recommend MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM to everyone!

21. Marion Hillenburg
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

There was no way I had the time or knowledge to fix my credit myself. Mr white did exactly what they said they would do. Thanks for the service, I really appreciate your help. I recommend MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM to everyone who’s struggling with bad credit and negative items. They’re 100% legit and reliable

22. Brian Lucas
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I was searching for some lasting solution to improve my bad credit scores when I came across MRWHITEASSISTANCE and I contacted them and they took their time in assisting me and getting my credit clean sweeped and my scores was improved to excellent 823 , he is a real genius , and I’m so happy I finally got my credit fixed after struggling for so long with bad credit.

23. Kate Joshua
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Hello everyone, I am writing this review to express my extreme satisfaction with the way Mr White handled the correction and reconciliation of my credit report.
    Prior to the work done by Mr white, I had difficulty in obtaining credit purchases and business credit on many occasions. …I am now able to obtain almost any personal or business credit I require. Mr White is truly an exception to the many people who advertise credit repair but never follow through. MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM Is the real deal.

24. Jonathan Cusack
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I was referred to Mr white to assist me in improving my credit score and obtain a mortgage. They exceeded my expectations; he was well versed in credit repair and thoroughly explained the process. I understood what he was doing as well as my responsibility. He is professional and able to get results quickly. I will be referring anyone who is seeking a reputable Credit repair expert that delivers on its promises to MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM

25. Linda Barrows
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Mr white has helped me and my Husband so much in regards to our credit. We didn’t know where to began when it came to fixing our credit and are so thankful we contacted them to help us! We refer them to everyone because they truly go above and beyond what they say they are going to do, Many Thanks to MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM

26. Travis Johnson
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM credit repair Services has provided me with valuable services in correcting and imporoving my credit score. For that, I want to thank and recommend them to everyone for helping me fix my bad credit across all the bureaus!

27. Richard Tyler
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I want to thank Mr white for his help in repairing my credit. Now my family and I can finally purchase our first home. They were very helpful, professional and always there when you need them. I won’t stop recommending MRWHITEASSISTANCE🟠COM, for the amazing credit repair Services I got from them.

28. dave peterson
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

omg i got help for boosting my credit score within few moment i came across PARK 1(6016419313)

29. Jay Black

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years
    and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted,
    but when I got introduced to H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G and
    ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit
    profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score
    before 4 weeks as promised.

30. Jay Black

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years
    and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted,
    but when I got introduced to H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G and
    ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit
    profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score
    before 4 weeks as promised.

31. Jay Black

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years
    and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted,
    but when I got introduced to H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G and
    ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit
    profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score
    before 4 weeks as promised.

32. Jay Black

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years
    and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted,
    but when I got introduced to H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G and
    ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit
    profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score
    before 4 weeks as promised.

33. Jay Black
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I work with them for 5 years and i had 72 hard inquiries removal only with 3 items got deleted, but when I got introduced to H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G and ethical team, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score before 4 weeks as promised.

34. Angela Tate
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I had 350 credit score because I was young broke and dumb. Now 31 and i was refer to a Genius creditfixer team led by H A C K B Y M E S S I A H O R G . he removed all the negative in my credit report and brought my credit score to 727. I now have couple credit card and 2 new cars with my home . In this country if you don’t have good credit you ain’t going very far that the fact

35. Kimberly Johnson
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

I just want to say that Excellentfix is awesome. My scores has increased tremendously. Mr white was very pleasant to work with,and he did an amazing repair on our credit in putting my fiancé and I on the right path to achieve our goals. Thanks again Mr white, I really appreciate your service.

36. Sarah Posey
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

Excellentfix on lnstagram is the best.

37. Marion Hillenburg
    July 14, 2021 at 10:33 am

There was no way I had the time or knowledge to fix my credit myself. Mr white did exactly what they said they would do. Thanks for the service, I really appreciate your help. I recommend Excellentfix on lnstagram to everyone who’s struggling with bad credit and negative items. They’re 100% legit and reliable