Investing

How The Dave Ramsey Show Started – 25th Anniversary

how-the-dave-ramsey-show-started-25th-anniversary

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/35ufR1q

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

1. Keira C.
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

"I'm not ashamed of my southern accent. Just don't want anybody to think I'm broadcasting from a double wide. " 😂

2. Lilo Marie
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

My life has change for the better and brighter with this system. Thank you Dave & your team. When you are out of debt, opportunities to earn, give, save, and spend CHANGE for the better.

3. Pinetop
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Quit using the "McDonalds does serve hot coffee" line. This is fairly common knowledge that this is nonsense. If you looked into the case you would know better.

4. Amy Steel
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I have been following your channel for a few months now and it has changed the way I view and spend my money so thank you 😀 I was wondering if EveryDollar app will be coming to the App Store in the U.K.? I have tried written budgets, spreadsheet budgets and other apps but non of them stick for very long because I often don't like the layout etc… also do your books still apply to the uk or is it mainly for the states?

5. Christina B.
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Wow 25 years of good luck.

6. Monica McCue
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Dave, I'm from Boston and I'm a huge fan of yours. Thank you for everything you do!

7. Manny on Reviews
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Congratulation Dave on your 25th Anniversary. I am very thankful that I found you. Me and my wife never had debt before we immigrate this country. We both hate having debt yet as immigrants with descent jobs (IT and RN) jump in the debt bandwagon. Glad we fix it as our normal instinc kicks in and we found your show and your teaching. Again, thank you.

8. RobReports
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Radio has always been a tough business. Congratulations Dave. I don't think there is any radio station in Seattle with your show so I come to YouTube.

9. Bobby Drives
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I commend you for saying "gaylord entertainment" with a straight face

10. Bobby Drives
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Hey Dave, do you have a pet possum and play the banjo?

11. Brooke
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Happy 25th anniversary!! Thanks for everything, you're so inspirational!

12. droptozro
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

The coffee was hotter than you might think Dave. I used to make fun of it too until I learned the actual story since the elderly lady was paid to keep her mouth shut essentially. She had 3rd degree burns in her private area if I remember correctly and she only wanted help with the medical bills.

Otherwise, thanks for your show and hard work Dave! Your hard work taught millions how to work hard and get their lives in order by your example.

13. Rosebud
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

As a Canadian, I am amazed that I was able to stumble across Dave's "Total Money Makeover" book and get it right away. I just clicked with me and I felt the Holy Spirit speak to my little heart. Now, my husband and I have paid of 30K in debt and we have less than 20K left to go! Our goal is to be debt-free by July 1, 2018!

14. Youtubefan2017
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Thank you for what you do. I'm on chapter 7 now of Total Money Makeover and my wife and I plan on a FPU course in August. I went to school for radio and you're a inspiration, not just for broke people.

15. Noreen N
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

on 6/25/17 Dave's got 279,390 subscribers. Happy 25th anniversary!

16. Brad Bourgeois
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Happy 25th Anniversary Dave!

17. Toya G

Congrats!

18. Jessica Rupe
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Happy 25th anniversary to you and your team Dave!

19. Jesseg0815
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Found Dave when I was searching information about Roth IRAs…one of the best things to happen to me. Will be debt free by the end of the year. Thanks Dave for inspiring people!

20. sonniej678
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Happy 25th Anniversary Dave. I am proud of your success as a financial advisor, mostly for helping people get out debt with your famous 7 Baby Steps and financial peaces classes. I am a fan of your that is on Baby Step# 2 by reading your baby steps, watching random videos of advices you give to callers, along with advice from your daugther Rachel Cruze had allow me to pay off 2 and and one half debts thus far. I paid off a collection debt of $129 medical bill at my hospital, a $1400 401k loan with the help of both having a full time and part time job, and I am about to pay off my student loan debt in the month of August. I have two more debts after the student loan and thats the $3200 credit card loan from Bank of America that was sent to a judgement collection agency on my credit report that I am willing to beat up and the car loan that I am paying $500 monthly. I work almost everyday of the week from sun up to sun down and at times I get can get tired, but at least I am fighting to pay of the debts and I will not stop fighting (as in working two jobs) until the day that I am debt free. Again, I say thank you for what all you do and keep making these great videos.

21. steven0713
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Stereotypes are based on truth but not accurate for everyone. Your assumptions are ignorance.

22. Hello Lollie
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Dave those glasses! It's great to hear the history. Thank you for all you do!

23. JockzOnHoarses
    July 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I think YouTube is the future of TV and Radio, it's so big that someone like Dave is considered small on this platform. Think of how crazy that is.

Investing and business related videos 40/100 Subscriber goal