How to Handle Real Life Expenses – Kim Kiyosaki [CASFHLOW Clubs]

how-to-handle-real-life-expenses-kim-kiyosaki-casfhlow-clubs

The CASHFLOW Board Game is a representation of what Robert and I went through to get to where we are today. This game is our journey and a way to share it with you all in a fun and educational way.

Along our journey, we were faced with many expenses and so we came up with the 10/10/10 plan.
Every month we took 30 percent from our paychecks and divvied it up like so: 10% Investment, 10% Savings, and 10% Charity or Tithing.

Our third piggy bank called “charity” or tithing was so we could give 10 percent of our income to charity because we believe in giving back and that you must give in order to receive.

Another way to make this game even more realistic was by adding the component of landing on the space “baby” because these are real-life expenses everyone should consider. If your children are financially educated in the right way then they can actually turn out to be assets in your life as opposed to liabilities.

#kimkiyosaki #cashflowclubs #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Stephen Corbett
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Hey Kim, can you teach us how to analyze rental properties whether they are good cashflows? you have inspired me in so many ways!! thank you Kim and Robert!

2. Eben Burger
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Hi Kim. I'm sad to hear about your separation with Bro Robert, but I want you to know THAT BOTH of you guys have been and will ALWAYS BE a BLESSING TO the WORLD! BLESS YOU Kim! I don't know you but i sense the light in your heart. God bless, and no matter what….keep GOING my friend! 🙏😊

3. robert tanner
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Qween of cash flow, that's Awesome!

4. Mark Kravitz
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

👌 Norman Peale famously said change your thoughts and you change your world. Keep that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG attitude! Keep up with the great videos ✌️

5. PRO BUILDERS USA

I love it

6. Saint Rei #45
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

in church they're an asset….. but on ur financial statements.. theyre a liability 😂😂😂

7. Maxime Brosseau
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I love those its really well explained

8. Randy Calubad
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Kim Kiyosaki is a smart blonde.👍🏼

9. priya narula

How to join club?
    What email format needs to be put while signing up?

10. A Dollar Investing
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Trading is a very lucrative way of earning during this period only if you can get the right trader who can generate good profits,I will recommend Mr Peter to any beggener because you have nothing to lose

11. Millionaire Investment Secrets
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I started trading on my own but I sincerely lost alot.. I started trading bitcoin few weeks back under Mr peter and I must say I earn over 12000usd in 14days 😊. I regret wasting my money without his guidance. 🤞

12. That Matini Guy
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I believe no one is perfect but i still really appreciate the good works of Mr Peter Roland,I was so scared at first, I doubted Mr Peter Roland professionalism. I invested $1,300 it was like magic when I received my payment of $14,250 after 2 weeks

13. Tara Agacayak
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Thank you. I love the insights and what you shared about charity and your goals. Love all you do actually. Thank you for your work and your service.

14. Vivi Diamonds

** Caption ** Change to CASHFLOW

15. hoo hang
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Bud Fox : How much is enough?
    Gordon Gekko : It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

I make money from my business and investing and always donate 10%to charity

16. Nathan Remoldor

Thank You so much!!
    I learned allot in your cashflow board game.
    And hoping to decipher more knowledge in the game.

17. Kaung Htet Zaw
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Then you shoud also have "Covid" boom! First wave then second wave, etc. Cashflow will be frozen at some point but guess what 'we buy gold, silver and bitcoin'. Boom, Victory!

18. George
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I’m a real charity case here, wife and I never received an inheritance and I would be more than happy to push your cash flow legacy, to have cash flow would be my wife and mine next project but we just need to buy the other half of our home, 50,000 which we hope to pay off with our starter business

19. Martin Martinez
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

This hit at the right time bc I got a baby otw 😂

20. Martin Martinez
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

What’s going to happen when cash is eliminated?

21. Antonis
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Cashflow is misspelled in the title!

22. ZG L
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Kids r assest during month of march

23. M.imran Shahzad

Guys please suggest:
    I just graduated from college & 1st book finished after graduating is Rich Dad which i picked from trash. I've no financial support except parents, job market is still crashed. I tried best possible to learn each line of the book. How i can start from nothing? should I go for a job & made some savings for investments or go towards real estate? I'm really confused, pls help to get to tracks.
    TIA!

24. Kat Koppleman
    July 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Online investment has been my first ☝️priority even before this recent Covid-19 pandemic which made a lot of people jobless, however cryptocurrency has gained a lot of investors and trader lately but it is wise not to just invest or trade blindly as this will be a wasted effort in making money. For me, bitcoin trading has been so much successful because i got involved in day trading with a working strategy/daily signals properly backed by a pro trader known as Mr. Douglas Murray . Due to personal research on cryptocurrency, i got to discover that if you want to make profits, you need to trade with the insight, skills, and experience of a trader likeMr. Douglas Murray, which has been very profitable for me for the past 6 weeks now and in my first month of trading with his strategy, i was able to grow my initials from 1.2btc to 6.8 btc. I have not seen strategies as specific as that of Mr. Douglas Murray as his signals are very accurate. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

25. Kat Koppleman