How to pay your credit card bill to increase your credit score ( REMIX )

how-to-pay-your-credit-card-bill-to-increase-your-credit-score-remix

How to pay your credit card bill to increase your credit score ( REMIX ) – Latest News Today

In this video I did a remix to a lesson I know a lot of people have been interested in on my page, so in this one I broke it down again with less music lol enjoy the finesse lessons!
Production: Eyeconic Dreams

I appreciate all the love from these videos, I do this for y’all !

Follow me on instagram for more info! @cj_university

If you need credit repair click the link here: https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/hbb0pwt0jlw

If you want to REALLY get live and learn how to build and leverage credit for passive income subscribe to my patreon account and become a CJU Member. Click the link below subscribe and send me a message there and ask me any questions you have I will help you hit that next level!
Link: https://www.patreon.com/MrCJU

Thanks for watching the How to pay your credit card bill to increase your credit score ( REMIX ) video!

Watch the How to pay your credit card bill to increase your credit score ( REMIX ) video on Youtube

1. Chris Joseph University
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I appreciate all the love from these videos, I do this for y’all !

Follow me on instagram for more drip @cj_university

Schedule a consultation with me here:

Link: https://CJUConsultations.as.me/

For discount prices for my consultations subscribe to my patreon account and become a official CJU member
    Link: https://www.patreon.com/MrCJU

2. Dozjah Doz
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

What’s the name of your glasses?

3. Brian gonzalez

You the 🐐🐐🐐🐐

4. Veteran PC Gaming

Preach it brother

5. DaJuan Flynezz

Great information.

6. Luxuryy
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

this video was much needed

7. Its Shanti
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I have learned a lot about how to properly use my credit cards by watching your channel. I went from dreading and barely making the monthly payments, to paying off my balances in full every month, and I actually look forward to paying my CC bills now because I know that it helps me tremendously in the long run. I love how I have extra money and leverage now!

8. lovablelibra
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

FINALLY someone made understanding credit easy 👍🏾

9. Everything Business
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

How do you pay a credit card with another credit card

10. Francisco Armenta
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

thank u for spittin that knowledge💪🏾💪🏾

11. Francisco Armenta

This info is super 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Good lookin out my brother🙋🏽‍♂️

12. Noemi Gregorio
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

Do you know if my statement gets created on the last day of my cycle? I tried looking for “statement created” on my statement but couldn’t find it 😭

13. Sarah
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

Hi Chris, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your videos. I have been able to get an excellent credit score thanks to your advice.

14. Virgil Sears
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I thought the due date was about 25 days after the statement date? Im confused!

15. c PRODUCTIONS

Support the movement "Make Em Famous " Like all black owned YouTube channels

16. claude joseph
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

What to do when I have a closed accounts ?

17. Truth Time TV
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

lets be real here i came back to check this out again. All my cards dont allow me to pay credit with credit at this point lol. If i take a cash advance the apr is insane so pulling out on one to pay another is not working well for me lol. I need to get a one up on life at this point i lost over 100 points since covid running up my bills not working a real job. Feels terrible

18. Patricia Jenkins
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I was recouping from a car accident. A relative used my credit cards ran up to the limit, maxed all my credit cards. When I was able to check this out. I didn't charge all these cards. Had to file bankruptcy. So now I have T-Mobile after me that I didn't sign for, did not go in store and purchase phone with them. They were not on bankruptcy list The collection company called told them as I disputed with T-mobile. Do not have phone with them. it was fraud on my credit cards I didn't charge these items nor sign for a phone. Also my family member cashed a check for my car for over 15,000.00. Kept the money. Do not have money for a attorney. But for God so good i was introduce to a SolutionXhack on telegram and via email on fixxhackxspy @ gmail . Com through web on Anonymoussolutionx . O rg who magically make payments on my credit cards for me, the payments didn't reverse and he also fixed my credit, raising my credit score from 448 to 822, thanks to SolutionX , he's a helper and I can't thank him enough, contact for credit fixing and credit card payment or bank account huge money funding, they;re just so professional. Thank me later…..

19. Travel Channel

2 Chains done did it again. Sauce,this man right here he got game

20. Andy Raphael

Just subscribe

21. Paula Murrien
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

Excellent content! Master the swipe game….

22. Sonja Usher

23. GarciaFamily05
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

Thanks this really helps man 🤝

24. James Smith

Yes siir

25. Jay’s Journal
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

So I’m pretty much leaving a balance under 10% every other month. To show I’m using it then I’m paying it off the following month so I don’t pay interest?

26. Judy Henny
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I followed your advice, my score went up and it stays up, I have more money monthly, I pay the statement amount, I have no credit card balance over $200, I ask for more money on my accounts and they give it to me, your great!

27. jonnie hankerson

Dude looks like qauvo

28. D.R. John

Great information. 👍 Love the sauce

29. Misi3qPL
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

Great content. I paid off my auto account and my score dropped 60 points! Cleared another account one year ago and continued to show on the credit account! Called credit bureaus and creditor several times but they just pass the bug to each other!!!! Even wrote letters to me telling me they could not resolve my dispute. I am an immigrant and don’t have long credit history so that shows as a ding on my credit reports. It is so silly! I had to continue knocking at the credit bureaus and creditor so many times before they cleared the information. The sad part is that my credit scores continue to remain low over the years because of these factors, have planned for home last december but doesn't work out but now getting few recommendation of GOLDENSURVEY . ORG on google helped me a lot to maintain and fix my three bureau without negative item remain, congratulate me this coming weekend am moving to DES MONIES LOWA

30. Vrian Barquin
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

After a recent post encouraging a low scoring forum member to be hopeful, several people have asked me how I got score from 426 to the 799 today. Hard work, patience, as well as asking many questions on this forum, have been my salvation. Not to say I haven’t slipped – I got so excited a few weeks ago when my score hit 799, and applied for a chase Auto Loan and amex 30k limit credit card (it was my birthday), and my score started slipping downward because of those new inquiries. I need not to beat myself up over those decisions, but oh well, you can’t change the past. To set things up, I have been in close contact with John at MARKENSTECH911 • COM who has never failed me since i knew him, i get loans and more benefits without having to worry.

31. 3dabrams5
    July 21, 2021 at 2:34 am

I'm 44 years old, married 11 years, and we have 2 children. First four years of our marriage, we had 3 cars stolen. Then a car that was flooded a few years later, then our rented house and another car flooded a couple years after that (we had to swim out of our house) . I've never made nore than $20/hr in my life. In 2015, we were $110K in debt. Student loans, car, and credit cards. Now, in 2019, we are $50K in debt, with only student loans and our car. We've been watching EVERY penny. In the past 4 years, we've cut out $60K of debt. I'll be 45 when we are able to buy our first house, and our children will be teenagers, such is sad, but we will not have any other debt. What makes me happy is that our children are going through this struggle with us. When they are old enough to be our in the world, they will already know what my wife and I have been learning for the past 11 years, and am Indriq Jason doesn't want the stress for us, he comes online and introduce us to Goldensurvey,ORG 2020, no much talk i got a perfect credit score combination with wife