I Have A Car Payment Just For The Credit Score

i-have-a-car-payment-just-for-the-credit-score

I Have A Car Payment Just For The Credit Score – Latest News Today

Say goodbye to debt forever. Start Ramsey+ for free: https://bit.ly/35ufR1q

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money! https://goo.gl/gEv6Tj

Did you miss the latest Ramsey Show episode? Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!

Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1

Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)

• The Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1
• The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1

• The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1
• Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1
• The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1
• The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1
• EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching the I Have A Car Payment Just For The Credit Score video!

Watch the I Have A Car Payment Just For The Credit Score video on Youtube

1. King Brothers
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I thank the universe I found this page! Great, logical straight forward advice. That’s all I ask for!!!!

2. chris consorte

Dave just makes sense!!

3. MiketheYung God
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

What a joke. Looking at income to see if I can pay my bills? I could be making $1M a year and still don’t pay my bills. What. A. Joke.

4. MiketheYung God
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Imagine yourself in a new Toyota. Cash back on new Corollas now. Stop in for a test drive. FEEL ALIVE!

5. Arbitorz777
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

okay this is very wierd im nick from the same area

6. eddiemsmith
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

It's easy to use "work-arounds" if you're a multi-millionaire

7. Cade Smith
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

My banker told me this would be a good idea

8. Cupcake Productions
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

But u still have to borrow! With or without, but at least you dont incur more debt! Got it!

9. Kelly Mar Ulo
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Double edge sword. In veterans cases, you need at least a 620 (which is really really low for a credit score) to be qualified to use the VA loan

10. Lordeverfall100
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Dave is correct. If this guy makes 50k a year and zero debt he could get an apartment in 5 seconds.

11. thirdlynephilim
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I had no credit score and had a big issue when I tried to rent. I had more than six months worth of rent in my account and ended up having to rent the most expensive apartment because I had a zero score. The system needs help.

12. Richard Guzzino
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

bank of america are biggest liars-if they harass you for payment you have the right to tell them no more phone calls-& if those lying crooks sue you for alleged non payment of credit card tell them you want all info deleted from files of credit bureaus if you pay settlement of no more than half-pay for deletion-get it in writing if they agree-see how quick those crooks drop lawsuit against you-those lying crooks want me to pay fraud charges

13. Raymond Simanjuntak

My credit card pays me…

14. young mystery
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I paid off my car. My credit score drop by one point

15. justj justj
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I’m sorry but this is very bad advice. 🤦🏾‍♂️ there’s nothing wrong with having a great credit score

16. Cesilia duarte
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

When you buy a house (as he wants to), they take into account your car payment. The bigger your car payment and debt, the lower the amount of money they will lend you.

17. Henry Moore
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

hello there, thanks to DUMPSGURU on telegram who helped me fix my bad credit score in a short time up, I'm in your debt for life man!i can now get good loans..

18. Wreckanize
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I have a car payment for the credit score so I can have car payments

19. BreadAndGatorade

Just found out my credit score is at least 810+

I have have no debts (including vehicle) and my bank card on auto payment for my recurring payments: tolls, cell phone, car insurance, etc.

I'm happy to have that record as I'm buying my first home soon and it makes everything so easy.

Dave's advice is great, but it is geared toward the lowest common denominator.

20. Grand Master Mawile
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

What if I get a car loan for a couple thousand and pay it over a 70 month period. Sure you pay a couple hundred in interest but then you artificially increase your score. And when you pay it off, you prove that you can handle a loan for future which will help towards future loans.

21. Tim G
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Sorry Dave you are 100% wrong about 100k in interest=800 credit score.

22. EmeryDavis
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Ok so don’t get my hellcat until can but it cash ?

23. Ed Kennedy
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Couldn't make it past the 30 second mark…"I have a car loan and I'm trying to figure out if i should pay it off or not"……wow.

24. Kenzie Matters
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Suddenly I’m at peace for having a 2.8% car loan and a plan to have it paid off in a year

25. Christian_builds Vazquez
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

so you dont think barrowing money to invest is good?? idk seems like you againts everything lol

26. Aqua Marine
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

So true ! but the sad part is you do need to have a credit score and you fall for the stupid loans

27. Lord Bob
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

How does any of this make since for someone trying to buy a home that cant afford one?

28. tonya elmore
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Based on my experience, and my uncle who’s a millionaire, having a good credit score in the wings is a good idea. You never know what life will throw at you. Not everyone will have enough cash in hand for certain situations.

29. Phil Marsh
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Credit's like a muscle, you need to exercise it. Yea right!

30. Jason Halloway
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Well if you care for help reach out to Tony . My credit karma score currently on 775 thanks to him I was previously on a 567 all done under a week . Reach out to him on + 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9

31. Kathryn Brock
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Do you have problem with increasing your credit score and removing your poor credit reports, I've got a good news for you , my credit score was just increased from 470 to 820 and and all my awful credit reports has been cleared,he also hacked into my 3 credit bureaus, let me introduce you to Michael Gibbs, you can contact him through his mail [Gibbs@creditpatchup.com] and thank me later.

32. ACEROCKOLLA A
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

"An 800 credit score means you've paid someone $100,000 in interest". That blew my mind.

33. Same Same
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I borrow money so I can get a good score so I can buy a house in my 20s without paying 8% interest.

34. Slayer
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I couldn't give a Rats A$$ about what my credit score is. I simply do not care. Zero, 500, 700, 300 don't care. I don't even know what it is. I don't borrow money, don't have any CCs. I mainly pay with cash if not then debit card. If any element in my life requires a good credit score I will move to the next option. Get the "H" out of here with your stooooooooooopid credit score and the hyped conversations that go along with them.

35. rachel ericson
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

"100k in interest, at least to get an 800 credit score." Ive got a 776 credit score, over my life time I've "only" paid of $30,000 worth of student loans. Now, not sure how thats going to keep after I get completely done paying them in half a year, but this statement seems a tad bit off. Other than a mortgage I have no intention of borrowing any more money. But with the score I have now, rest assured I'll play the credit score game if it makes my life easier. I'm not about to let a decade of student loan slavery go down the drain.

36. Kenny Eugene
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

My wife used to have 3 collections but I never knew she had a good personnel helping her in respect of CreditRepair⏺Finance .. She got all her collections resolved and got my credit profile involved too. We are now having excellent credit profile ..

37. F Huber
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

You want a high credit score… get a credit card with cash back. Live on the credit card paying the full balance every month, just using it for convenience.
    This plan has a small financial incentive… It pays for dinner out once or twice a month.
    But it takes good discipline to not overspend.
    Note: you only need the credit score if you plan to live in debt.

38. Advilll
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Dave organizing his papers at 0:36 tells you everything you need to know about him

39. Professor Von Shyte
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I think not having negative info on your credit score is most important.

40. Dan M
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Well… you do need to borrow money for a house

41. Ash Geo
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

I think it’s safe to say that he didn’t pay off the car lol

42. Jacob Meadows
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Unfortunately, some prospective employers now check credit scores of job applicants. So, you kind of need a credit score.

43. 1HotSkiBunnie
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

You need a credit score to get a job, as of late. Stupid, but true.

44. Deana Wheatle
    July 14, 2021 at 7:32 am

Why are ppl in debt or not multi-millonaires giving advice to use credit cards?