Is Credit Repair Actually Worth it? – The TRUTH About Credit

is-credit-repair-actually-worth-it-the-truth-about-credit

Is Credit Repair Actually Worth it? – The TRUTH About Credit – Latest News Today

So you have bad credit and you can’t decide if you should pay for credit repair? Well today I want to tell you the truth behind credit repair! You’ll learn when credit repair makes sense and when it 100% DOES NOT make sense. Hope you enjoy!

FIND OUT YOUR REAL CREDIT *SCORE* HERE – https://www.myscoreiq.com/get-fico-preferred.aspx?offercode=4321217E

🔨 How to Fix BAD Credit Scores As Quickly As Possible – https://youtu.be/-xi31GK5FtQ

💳 All Credit Videos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBwQKN2-9A&list=PLHDS__PKH1kL1I3j9597F1Nr2ISSu9vGh

If you REALLY need credit repair, I actually recommend Pierre Newton now. It’s just him. Not a big company and he works faster than any company I’ve recently worked with – Plus he’s willing to give $25 off the cost on 2 months of credit repair! Just tell him I sent you – http://newtonconsultingllc.com/home/

ENTIRE CAMERA/PC/OFFICE SETUP 💎 ➟ https://click.shawnmalkou.com/setup

🔥 Check it➟ http://www.dream2succeed.com/

#badcredit #creditrepair #creditrepairtruth

QUESTION — Ever have a question about Online Video, Tech, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finances, Real Estate, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!

Connect with me further!
🔍Website ➟ http://shawnmalkou.com/
📣 Facebook ➟ https://www.facebook.com/ShawnMalkouOfficial/
📲Twitter ➟ https://twitter.com/ShawnMalkou
📸 Instagram ➟ https://www.instagram.com/shawnmalkou

Thanks for watching the Is Credit Repair Actually Worth it? – The TRUTH About Credit video!

Watch the Is Credit Repair Actually Worth it? – The TRUTH About Credit video on Youtube

1. lil chinitoO
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

its all coool until you get sued my transworld cx lmao

2. Furkan Çivi
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

From personal observation, I know that scoresenseandspy is hardworking,highly intelligence, active, talented and reliable

3. Fikri Tufan
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

just recently after i've been using Lexington Law for over two years, I'm glad i have a clean profile No

4. BaY MoNoPoLiS
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

My fears about this new credit model are if they start implementing the Chinese model with this model. I’ve heard rumblings of them wanting to use your Internet search history and other social decisions that you make to be included like whether or not you get your vaccine. I know they want to implement more of a Chinese style social credit score system which would be horrific for freedoms in our country. They always make it seem like a good idea and try to spin it with the fluffy stuff but I have a feeling this goes much deeper than just helping out the little guy. I can almost guarantee this will grant people more control over our lives. I feel so lucky for coming across some guys. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡 com I am no longer in bankruptcy & repo; all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardship

5. Muhammet Eroğlu
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Just wait until the government takes complete control of credit scores and bureaus. I can't even imagine the mess. And honestly the current credit system is not that hard to get at all as long as your IQ is not below room temperature. If you really can't get it and aren't responsible enough to make it work, nobody should be lending you money anyways but try to reach out scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡com to fix your credit report and get best things for yourself

6. Emirhan Küçükmorkoç
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

When referencing corporate America, he said “They don’t really care about you as they make it seem realest thing he said…I’ve seen & experienced it first hand in the DMV. Black ppl aren’t really respected in corporate America. Gladthat my brother was able to get out of debts & bad credit to become his own boss💪🏽 by using scoresenseandspy@gmail🎡com

7. BARAN ÇALIKKILIÇ
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I was searching how to get rid of my negatives when I saw people talking about Mr Looper of scoresenseandspy

8. Islandmp3 G
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I got about my credit card debts and I couldn't keep up with my daily then I saw a comment on a video about clearing my credit card debts about throungh 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝟎 on ιиѕтαgям Thank God,I am quite very fortunate to meet him, he helped me out

9. Idme Edd

Credit_Specialist.2 is The best and trust specialist

10. Jane Jones

Credit_Specialist.2 on Instagram is a credit repair and tradeline GOAT 🐐

11. Jane Jones

Credit_Specialist.2 on Instagram is a credit repair and tradeline GOAT 🐐

12. Honeybloomgarden
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Nobody needs credit. All you in life is a 401k and a job. The credit system and consumerism is how the elite sustain modern slavery.

I can't even begin to tell you how many people have mentioned their credit holding them hostage because they got used to a lifestyle they can only achieve with credit instead of living within their means.

13. Not just a game
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Hi! I think U maybe the ONLy person I have heard give the precaution of “ONLY do this if it’s for Hard Inquiries that are not for any active credit lines”. That’s so awesome & I know tons of folks will appreciate this if they see Ur clip 1st before the others who instruct on this specific subject but doesn’t talk about the precaution & risks; how it applies… to later have their accts closed. No bueno! Kuddos for Ur knowledge & for Ur transparency!!! I recommend CYBERFINGERSHACKSatGmail🟠COM for those with bad credit after recommending this clip to learn some knowledge about credit….

14. Ricky Diaz
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

That invisible credit problem was what I ran into when I tried to buy my first car. Partner that with a parent with zero financial knowledge (who had to co-sign the loan so I could get the car) and I walked away with the worst ever in history interest rate on a junk car from some sketchy dealership. I basically bought 1 1/2 cars buy the time I paid off the car, I was in the dumps via credit, owed $44k in card debts and 97k in student loans and really couldn’t afford anymore Tried Lexington law a while back and that was just a mistake My cousin referred me to CYBERFINGERSHACKSatGmail🟠COM I’m intrigued by their honesty and service

15. Landon ‘Ben' Maggard
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I had an EVICTION, JUDGEMENT and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 400's CREDIT SCORE. These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I starting looking for help. After he finished working on my REPORT in just 7 days, my CREDIT SCORE increased to 780, all the negative items on my REPORT were deleted permanently and he added good trade-lines to boost my credit mix (Mortgage tradelines, Installment tradelines, Revolving credit cards and Auto tradelines) on my report, I got the mortgage and that was phenomenal! CYBERFINGERSHACKS🎡NET

16. Dayanna perez
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I was interested in buying a house last November. I had to fix my credit and I didn’t prequalify to buy till March. My first house I offered was rejected, and I didn’t find a great deal till June and closed July 31st. It takes time and stressful and just a roller coaster ride! Moving and furnishing, be prepared to drop 3-5 thousand $$$ just like that. Phew … it’s expensive buying a house but it’s worth it if you do it wisely! Oh and it helps to have a good realtor that’s on your side and is positive. Same goes for the mortgage lender. I dropped my first mortgage lender because he made me feel like it was hopeless to fix my credit score to qualify. He was like… even it you pay this or that off, you still may not qualify. I dropped him and the other broker was like… here what you need to do and get done, and they followed up on my progress . Stay away from nay sayers and find a team to help you out CYBERFINGERSHACKS🎡NET

17. jennifer gonzalez
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

After a recent post encouraging a low scoring forum member to be hopeful, several people have asked me how I got score from 426 to the 799 today. Hard work, patience, as well as asking many questions on this forum, have been my salvation. Not to say I haven’t slipped – I got so excited a few weeks ago when my score hit 799, and applied for a chase Auto Loan and amex 30k limit credit card (it was my birthday), and my score started slipping downward because of those new inquiries. I need not to beat myself up over those decisions, but oh well, you can’t change the past. To set things up, I have been in close contact with Jack at CYBERFINGERSHACKS🎡NET ,who has never failed me since i knew him, i get loans and more benefits without having to worry.

18. 2RipChic
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

After the consultation and prep work if they charge a 100 a week later, not the monthly fee, is that legal? The company I am dealing with is saying it is not an advanced fee? Is Credit Saint legit? They requested my social or 1099 with my social, is that legit?

19. Pinned by Adrian Moore
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Only czarhacks@aolcom, does it best!!

20. Randy Deborah
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I thought it was a deceit but it actually wasn't when I had to use their service in Jan, I now have a perfect FICO 8 score of EQ801, EXP812,

21. Gloria Cunningham
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

FOR CREDIT PROBLEMS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ERRORS IN REPORT, NEGATIVE ITEMS ETC Look up PENNEY CREDITBACKDOORS on google and

22. Leslie Seidl
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I am 31 years with $98k debts in student loans and credit cards, they cleared my reports and clear my

23. Varseny Sengel
    July 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I am a testimony of their services, they consistently exceed performance goals and he gave me his nu