Is Now the Time to Become a Global Citizen? – Robert Kiyosaki and Andrew Henderson

is-now-the-time-to-become-a-global-citizen-robert-kiyosaki-and-andrew-henderson

More freedom, more options, and fewer taxes are a few of the reasons why today’s guest has lived the life of a nomad capitalist since 2008.

Becoming a global citizen has been gaining in popularity over that last several years for those people who are seeking a better lifestyle and a better return on their wealth.

Andrew Henderson, managing partner of Nomad Capitalist says, “At its most basic, this idea means seeking out places that have plentiful business opportunities, value your wealth, and suit your lifestyle.”

The idea of becoming a global citizen raises a lot of questions for many people—especially during a pandemic—but today’s guest explains how a simple shift in your mindset can lead to a world of opportunity.

In this episode, listeners will learn:
1. First steps one should take to becoming a global citizen
2. The best places to live depending on your lifestyle needs
3. How to invest where you live
4. How your taxes are impacted by becoming a global citizen

Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and guest Andrew Henderson discuss why more and more people are considering legal strategies to become global citizens.

Website:  https://nomadcapitalist.com/
Get the Book:  https://nomadcapitalist.com/book/

Follow Nomad Capitalist on Social Media:
Youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/nomadcapitalist
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/nomadcapitalist/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nomadcapitalist

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Danielle DeSantis
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

This guest is misinformed…. My opinion.

2. Black Circle
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

you americans with no passport or that never left the states. thats just sad.

3. Anthony Andrews

“Where am I treated the Best?” I love that question

4. SALUD Y VIDA INTEGRALES
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Ok you say we must buy gold and silver, but, where can we buy silver and get it, because buy silver in the stock market and just have a tittle in paper is the same as having a dollar paper. You mean to buy silver or gold in a jewelry store? Where to save it???

5. William Love
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

The answer is no. Globalist fascism is always facilitating slavery somewhere.

6. Giannlucca Bellaggio
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

great show – thank you very much !

7. Beth and Paul
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

It was really disappointing to hear Robert refer to Australia as having 'draconian laws' due to our recent lockdowns….which have resulted in almost completely eliminating COVID-19 across Australia. In fact, Melburnians (who experienced the longest and strictest lockdown) can now enjoy their freedom as a result – they have had zero new cases and zero deaths in over a week. Australia currently has only 89 active cases nationally. Our state borders have lifted, people are back to work, we don't have to wear masks and our economy is moving again…..vastly different from the dire situation in the USA.

8. Michal Wawrzynski
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Polish paszport gives You the most. Poland its in UE And has great investment opportunity. And with Polish passport you able to travel around the world.

9. escapetogeorgia
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

On your pandemic question, been in Georgia 5 years, but still about a year away from getting my Georgian citizenship… wish I had already got it. Georgian passport is way better than American one right now.

10. J R
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Took you guys this much to figure out you need to travel and live abroad… where have you been the last 10 years?

11. Bharathwaj Gunasekaran
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

How our young people move out of our country India and get a better life? Is there any choices for our young people? Everything getting worse for Millennials and Gen Z of India

12. Ashley Chloe
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I stop caring and panicking about bitcoin price ever since i started using Antonaccio Elizabeth strategy, it gives me gain daily even with the downtrend

13. Josef Zet
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Robert, Austria has the best Passport, Schweiz is the second one by one Country, I love your Podcasts, your guys are great.

14. Isabella Sophia
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

After a long search for a professional trader with consistency matched with good profit, Antonaccio Elizabeth has proven herself to be one of the best around the world with her amazing trading skills.

15. cardona brown
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I was able to grow my 1.6btc to 4.2btc within space of 6 weeks with Antonaccio Elizabeth daily signals

16. cardona brown
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I have tried 3 programs and pattern before reaching out to Antonaccio Elizabeth, I can swear her program is the best for Now

17. jacob shalom
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

@cardonabrown how are you doing buddy

18. HARDCORETRADXR
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Dollar vigilante talks about moving to Mexico

19. Chandler Fletcher
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

20. Saeed Alzeyoudi
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

UAE passport is the strongest passport

21. John Strato
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

You poor Americans, you are so not free. So many regulations. I spoke to no one, and I moved from England to New Zealand, started a business. Moved to Australia, started a business. None of this reporting nonsense.

22. John Strato
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

All of Australia is not shutdown. In Queensland you can go to work. go shopping, go on holiday in Qld. OK in Melbourne, Victoria, it's a nightmare , the Nazis have taken over. OK the border from Qld state to other states is sort of closed. You have to jump through some hoops, then you can travel. That said, there is an election in Qld at end Oct. Things may get worse after that. I don't like it. I would rather move to a far more free Country. We have emigrated twice before, so i am looking…..

23. Naomi Madison
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I am Mr min-jun joo-won from South Korea I am a philanthropist. I thought I should bring to your notice the importance of bitcoin and how it could change your life financially in the nearest future that’s only if you are interested.

Well having your own business doesn’t stop you from making more money as a matter of fact I have my own business as well but since I started investing on bitcoin with Mrs Faye fx my financial life has really turn around dramatically because I get to earn profit everyday into my account without engaging on any form of work.I started investing with Mrs Faye fx with very small but I was really amazed how my little investment capital turned out to be something huge so it’s good to go into other investment to double financial life. You can reach Mrs Faye fx on whatsapp +1256: 208: 3196. For more informations

24. Sofia Lytrivi
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Check Slovenia residency scheme! 50k capital & setting up your community! I am doing residence schemes in Greece which is cheap related to European citizenships (250k) but Slovenia is the next big thing

25. Zakiya Mcmann
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Speculation is people believing that the asset is worth something and will be worth something in the future. So for the price, public sentiment is a very strong factor. Moving forward into the year, expectations for positive developments are largely being made by the experts. My only advice for investors and newbies is to take advantage of Douglas Murray’s program, a pro trader who's is helping investors accumulate more bitcoin through his amazing trading strategy, with his program I went from having 2.5btc to over 8 btc in just 7 weeks. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

26. Amalia Warburton
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Alecemoore, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade

27. keys randy
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Thank you sir.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Bitcoin Investment has made me a successful man in life, with the Good help of sir Marco Tulio, It all started the day I message him on IG after several testimonies I read about his good work from different investors then I contacted him and he told me all I need to know about binary option trade I followed his instructions accordingly and today am a successful Investor I am not just saying this but from the good experience I had with my account manager if you want to start making a successful withdraw then you should contact Mr Marco, for a good account Management reach him via Instagram 100% Thanks sir for the second payment I'm very grateful and God should keep blessing you You can contact him via Instagram @tradefx_with_tulio

28. Lee B

Turkey is now shut

29. Rajkumar Singh
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Sir jee nose mass lagayea.bimari ko aap log aur na banayea. Aap log ko sab dekha rha hai.aap surakhait rhege tbhi apna channel chalayege. OK jee thanks.

30. Peter Moore
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

This was a special and unique episode, very thought provoking. Thank you for this content.

31. Butchy Pugh

Xgarbage.sick communists

32. Dominic Loro
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Canada passport; I have it;)

33. Brandon Beavis Investing
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

I still can't believe i made $10,5OO with just $5OOO i feel deep joy in my heart… life is easier with the help of crypto currency,big thanks to my account manager Mr Peter Roland

34. Jean Soo - Learn, Grow & Serve!
    July 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Being raised from a Malaysian family, I agree that cost of living in Malaysia is much more comfortable than here in US especially the crazy high taxes here in NY! Great video and gave me some good insights!!

35. Pharock