Must Watch! $250,000 ACCION Business Loans with only 525 Credit Score!

must-watch-250000-accion-business-loans-with-only-525-credit-score

Must Watch! $250,000 ACCION Business Loans with only 525 Credit Score! – Latest News Today

Use affiliate code : 493948942

info@creditplug.com

Referral Links Below

Apply for an American Express Card with this link. We can both get rewarded if you’re approved! http://refer.amex.us/ANTUaaicUt?XLINK

Apply for an American Express Card with this link. We can both get rewarded if you’re approved! http://refer.amex.us/ANTUaaO9ly?XLINK

Apply for an American Express Card with this link. We can both get rewarded if you’re approved! http://refer.amex.us/ANTUaaS2uc?XLINK

Thanks for watching the Must Watch! $250,000 ACCION Business Loans with only 525 Credit Score! video!

Watch the Must Watch! $250,000 ACCION Business Loans with only 525 Credit Score! video on Youtube

1. 4Renzic Files
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Would they help out someone trying to start a trucking company (Box truck)??

2. AhLez

😳U said Capital Injection 😤💯

3. dcsfd gvddg
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Is that a Transunion or Fico score?

4. Deborah Bailey
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Thank you I had no idea where to start.

5. The Notorious Vlog
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I haven’t gone thru your whole video. I’m trying to get startup funding my credit is above 600. I need $55K. What should I go with? I’m starting this there is no profit made or anything starting from scratch..

6. Carol Moore
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Where is the information for the webinar? How much is it?

7. Watchout Media
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Very interesting, like a new softer credit world of CFSI.😀

8. Philip Friedrich
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

You should consider grants. With this loan I mean 😳 250k you have to have 50k as caladeral. Its not worth it, when you can get a grant, you dont have to pay it back, spend it and start up a business. Yeah you have to find out more info, do some researching, have 5k in the bank maybe or they might let it slide. Bring a good plan, have everything they require and there you go. This guy gave me a headache

9. Si You
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I have no revunue..one month business open.can I apply accion business loan???

10. River Valley Acres

Awesome info bro.

11. Lynell White, Jr.

Does anyone respond just finding you today in 2021

12. Iganus Christiana
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩_𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝟢𝟣 on Instagram is a life saver!!! Highly recommended I was about to pay $300 but he did mine for $70

13. Iganus Christiana

14. Rob Zilla
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Honest question. Why would you want so much credit cards? At the end of the day you have to pay off your balances to $0 at the end of each month right? So if you make or have the money to pay off the balance at the end of the month anyway why not just use your own money? Truly want to know. Thank you sir.

15. Gia Silver Monroe

16. TraAlmighty
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Wow….. thanks u definitely the PLUG

17. Murray Mungro

Do Accion loan to nonprofit Church

18. James Cichorz
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I strongly recommend Hackersjol on Instagram to you I'm a newbie in Bitcoin investment he also help me, I never made any losses since I met him

19. sandra james
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

The world would be better place of there’s were more people like hackersjol on Instagram I will never forget you sir

20. sandra james

21. Ron

This is the message I got when I applied for an Accion loan today:

We do not provide loans for start-ups.

Due to COVID-19, we have limited funds and are currently not lending to start-ups. However, if you sign-up for our email list, we will let you know when funds for start-up businesses are available.

If you need to edit the date your business started on your application, click previous and update your entry. We will ask for bank statements to show business activity, so please answer accurately.

Please remember, we are always here to help you ascend with online help, professional loan consultants and comprehensive businesses resources.

22. HighValue27
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Do they do a hard or soft credit pull when you apply?

23. HighValue27
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Do they do a hard or soft credit pull when you apply?

24. Seanmason Mindset

🔥🔥

25. Andrew Cartwright
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I can't imagine life without Ethical liam hacks on Instagram I really thank you sir for granting me a $9k loan for a start

26. JCM Real Estate Svcs
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Thank you for this video. Do you know what is there interest rates?

27. Garfield Willacey
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

So do you need 20% cash flow for both types of CDFI loans?

28. Brandon Mills
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

This was good. I apply for a new line of credit every few months

29. Sacul Vlogs
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I resell shoes Jordan nikes etc….. is there a way to make that a legit business and get a business credit for it

30. Sacul Vlogs

The real goat

31. Bryan Revell
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

To qualify for an Accion loan, you’ll need to

Be no more than 30 days late on any bills, loans, credit cards, or any other payment. If you are late, the total late balance must be under $3,000.

Not have any mortgage-rate adjustments due during the term of the loan.

Not have declared bankruptcy in the past 12 months.

Not have had any late rent or mortgage payments in the past 12 months.

Not have gone through foreclosure in the past 24 months.

Startups: Must have less than $3,000 in past-due debt.

Startups: Must present two most recent paystubs.

Startups: Have a business plan with a 12-month cash flow projection.

Startups: Have a partner referral (such as SCORE / SBDC)

32. Bryan Revell

gotta be atleast 575 credit score tho

33. DeV 2

key words everyone BUSINESS PLAN! dont buy cars and crap

34. Christian Kalala
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Thank you for this one!!! I will give this a try

35. MYYOUTUBE SBW LIYAH
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

You see women get approved ?

36. Lit Films

Thanks for the info! 🙏🏽 God send

37. BIG XO
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Your knowledgeable on these topics. I could use a mentor you have social media bro ?

38. joshua martinez
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

N the day and age of you tubers and credit repair companies that charge 4 basic services and or basic info… this channel is refreshing… dig how you get right into the topic, no fluff, no crazy prop/backdrops/Studio/or somebody trying too sale or hustle you,…just a teacher/mentor/ dude…passing info /giving advice /knowledge or $ tips….man 2 man and looking you n the eyes lol🙏💪🏽👁….the people need channels and people like this n times like these….my credit and business has taken a crazy hit this year and even being pretty credit/ $ savey. Haven’t been able too get any help from the sba, or any lenders so far…now that I’m NEEDING assistance so I can bounce back and not complete drown. I value getting raw info without opinions or by someone who won’t dig to make sure ur getting everything u need too make ur own assessments…I’ve never understood why people or our elders have been so secretive even too their friends family and loved ones on the $ topic….so u don’t get taught n schools, don’t get from family, your friends usually are n the same position or way worse…prolly why minorities and groups of people STAY poor generation after generation while the rich do the opposite 🤬🤯🤯,….so ya definitely grateful… keep up the good work 🙏✊🏽and I apologize too everybody else for the rant……

39. Milan Barb TV
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

What credit bureau do they pull from?

40. Cody Savoy
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Good day everyone, i will like to talk about the goodness in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender on-line then i saw a comment from a friend called Mary Kross and she talked about this legit loan company where she got her loan fast and easy without any stress so she introduced me to a man called Mr Aksel erikson who controls a firm called Aksel Loan Provider.

I applied for a loan sum of ($760,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: eriksene61@gmail.com or whatapp +14062017349 for more info

41. RealLuv30
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

ACCION is only serving New York and Florida at this time.

42. Eugene Gregory
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

I like your channel and your information is on point. But unfortunately, the thumbs down are from the people who doesn't have that Credit Plug. #lmao #haters #goodpeoplearewinners

43. bryant holmes
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

Can we use a line of credit to justify the needed 20% or are we required to have the 20% in the bank?

44. tatr sms
    July 19, 2021 at 8:21 am

0:53 What's wrong with it?