Investing

NEW $1800 PER MONTH STIMULUS REVEALED

new-1800-per-month-stimulus-revealed

Lets discuss the details of the new $450 per week back to work stimulus check proposal and what this means for everyone watching – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

FULL TEXT HERE: https://www.portman.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/senate-floor-portman-discusses-need-incentivize-returning-work-boost

On May 20th, Senator Rob Portman discussed the need to incentivize employees to return to work, because as it stands right now – a study found that 63% of those who are receiving unemployment, are now making MORE money from unemployment than they do from working.

This was somewhat done intentionally, because it would be a logistical NIGHTMARE to cap someone’s unemployment benefit to a certain percentage of what they were making…and implement that on a wide scale, all at once, when tens of millions of people are out of work…so, the thinking was: we’re just going to give a flat $600 per week to EVERYONE, some people will make more, some people less..but it’s better to give too much, than too little…and that’s that.

However, the worry is – with unemployment paying more than half of its recipient MORE than they made while they were working…that many of those people won’t have an urgent incentive to return back to work. Plus, alongside that…many employers are hesitant to tell their employees to return to the workforce, when that mans their employees would be earning less money. At the same time…you can’t just cut out the unemployment benefit altogether, without giving people time to adjust, return back to work, and get situated…so, that’s where THIS plan comes in.

Rob Portman suggested that workers should receive a $450 per week BONUS to return back to work, that they can keep in addition to the money they earn working. According to him, “$450 per week represents the amount that would be needed to make a person making the average minimum wage better off in the workforce than on unemployment.” That means that they’d now make, on average, more money working than on unemployment…and that would be the ideal way to shift people back into their work.

In addition to that, it would put more cash in people’s pockets, it would make employers more likely to see their employees return, and it’s slightly cheaper than giving out $600 per week as it stands now. HOWEVER…there are some downsides with this…

One, is that this does NOTHING for frontline employees, or employees who were already working throughout the entire crisis.

Second, is that this doesn’t provide any assistance to those who are living on social security, disability, or retirement income…

And third…this does nothing to help people who don’t have a job to return back to. When you begin looking at it from THIS perspective…then it becomes apparent that, even though it’s well intentioned, it does nothing for people who are laid off and can’t find work….and, arguably, those are the people who are most in need of stimulus.

At the end of the day…we’re all trying to figure out a solution, but it’s not an easy problem to fix – and there are a LOT of variables that come with this. As of now, the current plan of action seems like: we’ll re-open the economy, wait and see what happens around late June…and then, if it’s absolutely necessary, we’ll CONSIDER dispersing more money. And that’s the main update everyone has been waiting for.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Graham Stephan
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Everyone has been asking for a leg reveal at 2 million subscribers…so make sure to subscribe if you haven't already, and I'll do a leg reveal next week haha

2. James Wise Magic
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

0:26 Blades of Glory reference hahaha. Nice one!

3. slay sylvijaa
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

I saw his post on here,and I tried him out he’s legit never believe that from start though but now I believe, I got my darkweb stuff from darkorbot on telgram

4. Matthew Neyens
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

You made some really good points in this video, you are pretty good at this.

5. Sleepy Lotus
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Can you do an update. I liked all the subjects you talked about. Especially about the stimulus check and unemployment extension

6. Taylor Lautner
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

it is a big privileg to appreciate an organization who has sucessfully been able to efficiently run a cashApp hack transfer of $80,000 into my cashApp account.this private company is well equipt and adequately capable of running the following hacks very quick and efficiently:
    bitcoin hack, western union hack transfer, bank transfer, paypal hack etc
    send them an email onixlogtech@gmail.com

7. Frey11 channel

12. SAD TOBI

Do a quick google search for ECOM BAZZOID someone posted your courses Graham

13. AlphaBelieve

Do a quick google search for ECOM BAZZOID someone posted your courses Graham

14. nyima Choenyi
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Great Video !! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

15. D Neuman
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Graham does alittle clothing splurge vlog . And how he feels guilty for spending coin but enjoys a night on the town with his gf vllog and feels spify talking to new high dollar clients.You could your frugal evolution as vlogs.

16. David Sawyer
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

I like the idea of having like a hybrid proposal where there’s quality unemployment for people who have no job or for some reason can’t return to work but having a 450 per week to incentive to go back to work and slowly phasing it out as things recover that way people will make more working as they would on unemployment but if they can still stimulate the economy and say affiliate

17. Mark Charming

My like button is blue

18. Updateme All round
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Have been watching all this video but haven't seen a better video on how to make money online.

19. TTGIsmael
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Good begging a like was given

20. Data Doggo

Wanna be friends?

21. Baba Ayman

1k every 2 weeks I would pay my debts

22. Matthew Le
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

"No one knows what it means but it's provocative, it gets the people going"

Nobody else saw what he did there? 😅

23. Exalt Video
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

What is the eyeball looking thing over your right shoulder? It is so distracting I can hardly look at you during a video. Really, I want to know what it is

24. Osmani Garcia
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Hey bro where you get your jacket

25. Sara Olvera

IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOIN

26. Mark Palluccio
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

They need to pass a 2000 per month stimulus check for the people without anything else attached to it so people can eat and pay their Bill's. Let's get this money to the people now

27. Kiba Gt
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

“No one knows what it means but it’s provocative and it gets people going” – Loved the Jay Z quote Lmao

28. connie hampton
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Can’t say enough about how this 999CREDITSOLUTIONS.NET company has changed my life and business, when you think life has dealt you a bad card and no one can help, this company brought my finances back to life my score move up 800ish and 10 collections ! We have all fallen on tough times and with today’s world moving so fast we feel that we can easily be left behind and there is nothing we can do, but boy was I wrong! This company brought me back and literally saved my family, if your in a situation with finial trouble due to poor choices then this is the ticket call MIKE from 999CREDITSOLUTIONS.NET + 1 313 356 6236

29. James Tony
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Talk to four other people before I spoke to MIKE from 999creditsolutions .net via + 1 313 356 6236 . This Process took 41 minutes, I will say… the most easiest and simplest 41 minute conversation I’ve ever had with a sales person. Very polite very easy-going and didn’t beat around the bush my score came up to 850ish and he get i rid on my bad report on my credit in just 7days . Told me facts and the right answers that I wanted to hear. I will use the service again and I will recommend this service to anyone and everyone. 10 stars

30. James Tony

31. Morris David
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

999creditsolutions.net told me just trust us we got lyou, while my TransUnion was at 555 now 662 was (680) but I had to get those high limit credit cards ?? Experian was at 545 now 704 , Listen to me Bad credit family called , I got up early because I knew my payment date was today and GLADLY paid $865 no worries ,These guys are great to work with ,easy to talk to ,those other credit repair fakes koo just go and Crown 999creditsolutions.net + 1 313 356 6236 ?????, Close your Doors Cut your phone off and Find new jobs it's over for y'all , Bad credit family sign up Now , Because I got married to good credit,????????????????

32. Morris David
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

999creditsolutions.net told me just trust us we got lyou, while my TransUnion was at 555 now 662 was (680) but I had to get those high limit credit cards ?? Experian was at 545 now 704 , Listen to me Bad credit family called , I got up early because I knew my payment date was today and GLADLY paid $865 no worries ,These guys are great to work with ,easy to talk to ,those other credit repair fakes koo just go and Crown 999creditsolutions.net ?????, Close your Doors Cut your phone off and Find new jobs it's over for y'all , Bad credit family sign up Now , Because I got married to good credit,????????????????

33. Tammy Sanchez
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

So I've been watching wholesale trade lines on YouTube for the past month and I've decided to take action and allow Mike along with the wholesale trade line team help me fix my credit. I purchased a couple trade lines that best fit my situation. With confidence I set back and allow my investment work for me and within 17 days I started seeing magnificent results. My transunion went up 100pts and my Equifax went up 56 points. By the end of the month it should go up more! Everyone does a great job with communication which is key to having a positive experience with wholesale trade lines call mike +1 313 356 6236 . And ask for there site link . Will definitely recommend to my family and friends!

34. Tee Jane miller
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

My name JANE , this is a Real no BS Review, I signed up for the Elite credit repair package….Supposedly according to the many videos I have watched of Wholesale Tradelines, this was fast and thorough. Yesss I had my doubts because Most credit repair YouTubers say the same. The journey began in August 2019, after sending in the requested documents and signing the agreements, and oh yes "confirming Payment"….The process started…My credit score was 587 day one August 19, 2019, I will keep this short and not string you along like Mike CALL ( +1 313 356 6236 )does in the You Tube videos to eat up time….August 30, 2019 my credit score was 741, September 19, 2019 my credit score 741, October 9, 2019 as I write this review my credit score is 768…..I am sending screenshots for confirmation…This is to Mike…I know you Do Not reccomend because you have a high credit score without the history to try to get credit card…..I called into American Express and did the application over the phone….The representative said my score was 850 and approved me for American Express Gold….again, I know I was not suppose to do this but I said nothing beats a failure but a try…and it worked!!! To those that might not believe, I am a real person who has "Never", "Ever" had good credit….Jared, even though you talk fast and always sound very busy and moving on the the next client….I want to say Thank you…..And Mike ( +1 313 356 6236 ) , we are watching the You Tube videos, I want to say thank you….but get your ass out of the Studio or should I say your Maserati and go in the field where the people are. I highly recommend Elite credit repair call MIKE for help + 1 313 356 6236 …

35. Tee Jane miller

36. Vicky Slansky
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

This is crap that they only care about the unemployed what about the retired and disabled

37. Alexis Morgan
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

I didn't get a stimulus and will not get a second one either.

38. Kathy Evans
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Some of us will need something until we get our 1st pay check from or jobs.

39. Kathy Evans
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Some of us have not gotten the $600.00 .

40. T.L. Simpson
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Hopefully jobs other than labor based, call centers, or dead end. There are a lot of creative out here who want more options in training or retraining. It would be helpful to erase a portion educational loans, and new innovative training grants or non-accredited training programs that boost entrepreneurship and new businesses.

41. Tammy Sanders
    July 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm

What about the people who had to work the whole time