Stock Market

NEXT MARKET CRASH: 10 Signs it's Coming

next-market-crash-10-signs-its-coming

Menterprise Publisher – Get Menterprise Article Generator

NEXT MARKET CRASH: 10 Signs it's Coming – Latest News Today

In this video Patrick Bet-David breaks down the 10 signs that are predicting the next market crash is coming. Subscribe for weekly videos http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4

Recommended video – NEXT MARKET CRASH: 8 Ways to Prepare for Economic Collapse: https://youtu.be/PUB3pFA_RBA

Order Patrick’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller: Your Next Five Moves https://bit.ly/2Y48POF

Private Coaching from Patrick Bet-David – Apply Now:
1 On 1 Mentorship: http://bit.ly/2ow0mEO
Monthly 90 Minute Webinar: http://bit.ly/2PxF30R
Keynote Request: https://bit.ly/2ZXaUfI

Follow Patrick on social media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patrickbetdavid/
Twitter https://www.twitter.com/patrickbetdavid
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-bet-david-3731553
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PatrickBetDavid.Valuetainment

Music selection used through agreement with Epidemic Sound http://bit.ly/2B8DxK1

To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: info@valuetainment.com

Subscribe for weekly videos http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4

Thanks for watching the NEXT MARKET CRASH: 10 Signs it's Coming video!

Watch the NEXT MARKET CRASH: 10 Signs it's Coming video on Youtube

1. Valuetainment

Agree or disagree? Why?

2. AAMCO Scott
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Here's another reality and I honestly don't know how this ties into the grand scheme of things or it does at all, but I know 8 people who are collecting unemployment and EVERY ONE OF THEM has a side hustle. One is running Etsy/Ebay stores, another went to be a street performer, one is an exotic dancer and another is working under the table for a landscaping company, one is a dog walker…

You get the point. Yes, they're collecting their $600 checks, but they're definitely not just kicking back watching Jerry Springer. Are they hustling the system? Absolutely, but contrary to what CNN, FOX and MSNBC says, they're not lazy. I just find it interesting that every single person I know collecting these checks have other gigs and I wonder what impact (if any) this might have on the markets.

3. AAMCO Scott
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

I'm blown away every time I see AAPL P/E ratio over 25, but then they post record earnings I'm like Lee Judges screaming "YOU DIRTY BASTARD, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!"

4. jmgwkster
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Curtis Bowers helped me understand the Fed and how it steals our money.

5. Bennett Music Collective
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Hostile foreign nations creating economic bomb?

6. David Connaughton

excellant video 👏🏻

7. Thea Montgomerie Anderson

Great explanations thank you

8. Robert Sheffer
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

4 months later and the Dow is hitting new record highs! I think it’s gonna crash soon though but who knows?!

9. Mou Who7

Real talk. 👍🏾

10. Danny Augustus
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Scared and greedy mostly greedy

11. abdul karim
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Dear friend give me few minutes to explain my belief

Jesus and Mary in Islam
    cloud service provider.

One benefit of using cloud computing services
    We muslims with the Grace of GOD have a balanced view regarding Jesus and Mary peace be upon them both. Jews speak ill of him and his mother and christians say he is GOD or the son of GOD or GOD him self or one in 3,

We say ,He was the messiah and the messenger of GOD just like the other messengers, Abraham,Moses,Noah ,David and rest of them .They all came with the same message,worship One GOD ,even though the rules and regulations changed but basic message never changed ,Adam being the first prophet and the father of humanity(no evolution in Islam) and Prophet Muhammad being the last Prophet ,Pease be upon them all.(Adam was bowed down to by the Angels,(who are created from light) As respect for him not as worship ,all of the Angels compiled to this order of Allah except iblees ,(devil)who said to Allah,,you created me from fire and created Him(Adam) from clay( iblees was a jinn not a fallen angel ,the jinn race were created from smoke less fire and were on earth before us and are still present , They are a creation of free will like us .hidden from human eyes and are able to transform in to humans and animals and also able to fly ,Allah will judge them just like us and their destination will be either paradise or hell fire( both being physical ,after resurrection, )

ALLAH .the jews and Christians in middle east have been calling GOD ,Allah for centuries (which is His original Name) ,even the present day bible in arabic says Allah as GOD'

Allah has no likeness to his creation,His names and attributes are all perfect , He is above his creation,above His throne,In a manner which befits him (The Throne is bigger than the universe and more)

Allah is alone ,
    it is said in the bible ,,listen oh Israel the Lord is our GOD The Lord is alone .In the Quran Allah says

,,Say He is Allah the ONE, Allah the eternal,He does not beget and He is not begotten and there is no one like Him . Quran chapter 112

The Prophets and Messengers before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him,were send to a particular community of people ,Moses to his people,Noah to his people and Jesus to the children of Israel

Jesus said “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

but the last Prophet and Messenger Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him )
    Allah send him to all of the mankind and jinn until day of judgment

Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all .Quran chapter 7.158. Prophet Muhammad is also Prophesied in the bible

,, Well then, who are you?" they asked. "Are you Elijah?" "No," he replied. "Are you the Prophet we are expecting?" "No." Join 1,21

According to this the Jews were waiting for a Prophet who is not John the Baptist peace be upon him and John the Baptist is also confirming that there is a another Prophet which is not The Messiah , In Isaiah 29-12

And when they give the book to one who cannot read, saying, “Read this,” he says, “I cannot read.”
    This Prophecy is for no other than Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. It has been narrated in

Sahih al-Bukhari 3—The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet added, "Then the angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.'" …

Quran is the only word of GOD preserved in its original form,In Arabic, it has dozens of miracles ,including scientific and historical ,like the big bang , expansion of the universe, every living thing is created from water ,embryology in details ,black holes ,mountains as pegs ,different types of clouds ,water circle, Queen bee ,genders in plants ,Iron not from earth rather send down, ants speaking to each other , the preservation of the body of pharaoh as sign from Allah for the oppressors and much much more ,
    christians on the other hand can not prove the authenticity of the 4 gospels ,which were written 70-90 years after jesus ,mark and Luke never met Jesus , the title according to mathew was added in the second century and the gospel of John was written last , 70 years after Jesus , Point to notied that there was sect of christian in first century called Ebionites ,who believed Jesus to be a Messager of Allah which the Muslims belief today.
    Don't forget in the council of Nicaea 325 years after Jesus,in this council,the emperor and bishops rejected all those Gospels which mentioned That Jesus was the Messenger and the Messiah. NOT the Son of GOD. Even the authors of the revised standard version bible comprising of 50 scholars has declared that the word BEGOTTEN and the trinity in john as fabrication and throw it out.
    One is ordered in Islam to worship Allah alone, directly seeking His help and forgiveness, with out any intermediates between him and Allah. All sins will be forgiven by Allah (GOD )with the exception of The sin of association ,making partners with Allah ,e.g. saying Jesus is GOD or son of GOD ,in this case eternity in hell fire for the one who makes partners with Allah.

As for Mary she is considers the woman of all times so much so that there is a whole chapter in the Quran in her name called muryam (Mary)
    Allah says in Quran
    And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds, 3,42

(And mention] when the angels said, Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].in 3:46ّ
    He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous. in 3,47
    She said, "My provider how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. Allah says
    Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.3.59

Jesus Not crucified Allah says
    And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.4,157
    Jesus will declare his innocence in front of Allah (GOD) on the day of judgment Al-Ma'idah 5:116

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen
    I said not to them except what You commanded me – to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness. Al-Ma'idah 5:118
    ,we muslims also believe in the second coming of Jesus peace be upon him
    Jesus will return and kill the false messiah (dajal) and rule on earth as a just ruler and command the human beings to worship ALLAH alone ,just like what He did when He was on earth for the first time ,,(Jesus said)
    indeed Allah is my provider and yours so worship him 3.51
    I pray all of you out there ,who seek nearness to Allah (GOD), that He guides you to Islam and showers his mercy on you,
    Please email me for a free pda copy of my book Islam in Brief abdulrehmankari604@gmail.com
    May ALLAH guide you all Ameen

12. Chris
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

This does not take an Economics major to understand that the markets are going to crash. You just can’t keep on printing money. Just like the people that deny the return of Jesus Christ.
    It’s going to happen, but you just not sure when. But were close on both occasions.

13. THEROOK2007

I am subscribing to this channel for life ! 👌🏾

14. César Oropeza
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Patrick, you should run for office.

15. Sloppy 1 Hundred
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Thank you Pat and Valuetainment crew… I feel like I can trust you guys. Much love 👍

16. Mo Havie
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

the big boys of america look up to venezuela!!! viva venezuela!!..smh…the beginning of the end folks.

17. Valentin Galagan
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Pal I'm watching your content for so long, I know you are a successful entrepreneur but considering this info you have just delivered, how come you have bought 20 mil $ house??wouldn't have been more profitable to rent for let's say 4 5 years until the market goes down and than you buy it???

18. batsondceiling
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

When you create money you increase the money supply, hence the term "Inflation". Most people believe this refers to prices increasing, when in reality it means "Inflation" of the money supply inevitably resulting in debasement of the currency and loss of purchasing power. Inflation is an insidious hidden tax. There is also no mention of "Negative" interest rates, ie, when interest rates on deposits or loans are below real inflation. This encourages massive borrowing. The "Bubble" is in the money supply, not the stock or any other market. It is not the stock market but the FIAT currency that will crash, resulting in higher and higher prices of "Everything". From Weimar Germany to Zimbabwe and the 50 hyperinflation states in between, look at history.

A good book: "When Money Dies: The Nightmare of Deficit Spending, Devaluation, and Hyperinflation in Weimar Germany" – Oct. 12 2010 by Adam Fergusson.

19. Fred Glutz
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Another nice video. Most people focus on how much money is lost in a big decline. Few people actually acknowledge that fortunes are made. Read Stock Market Tradecraft – THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY APPEAR …

20. FerallHog

This man is WISE!

21. Dan 32one
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

People are followers that’s the problem 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

22. James Johnson
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Hmmmm! This video is 4 months old. Maybe the bubble can keep getting bigger for another 4 months…………………………………………………..Boom!

23. Samuel Stewart
    July 18, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Ok your right about a lot except the minimum wage. What happens when all restaurants have to raise their wage- their all competing at the same level again. Also I think it’s better to know your getting some people knocked off their jobs to better the lives of the many- just focus on getting those people new 15 dollars an hour jobs. We’re the only country not realize this