Pension Problems in Hollywood – Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, Ted Siedle and Pete Antico

pension-problems-in-hollywood-robert-and-kim-kiyosaki-ted-siedle-and-pete-antico

If you are depending upon a pension for your retirement security, you need to fully understand what “gross malpractice, generally practiced” means. Today’s guests will discuss how actors in Hollywood are discovering that their pensions aren’t delivering as they had been promised due to looting and mismanagement.

One of today’s guests, Pete Antico, Actor, Stuntman, and 2017 SAG-AFTRA Presidential candidate says, “It is a deceptive practice to boast about gains in an agreement when the liabilities of that same agreement are withheld.”

Ted Siedle, Co-Author of Who Stole My Pension says, “The people responsible for overseeing the pension are utterly lacking relevant financial experience. They either don’t know or don’t care about what’s best for your pension.”

Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and guests Ted Siedle and Pete Antico are sounding the alarm about growing pension secrecy and how less transparency in pensions results in less accountability and greater looting.

#robertkiyosaki #kimkiyosaki #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. SergPotehin

Grateful for Your words

2. Steven Meek
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

What are you saying, your so called DEFACTO GOVERNMENT is blatantly controlling to CASH, rendering it useless, There is nothing federal about U.S , it's a PRIVATE ENTITY fucking the people over, the people have to start studying trust law inparticular the Cestui que vie and how thes gangsters manage to fleece the people of their assets. All their private rights are being taken/infact the people are giving them away due to there own actions, the Dollar is debt / negative equity debt instruments, worth noting/never has been since gold/silver was withdrawn.

3. Minotauro Trading
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

the money making machine never stops; STEALING!!!!!

4. JOJO POTATO
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Thanks TED, for making the call while on the shitter

5. Joseph Walker

Visionary Leader of our time

6. Sport Cards Brass Trains VideoGames
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

robert cares about money so much but money means nothing after you die, actually even before then, once you have bad health and are miserable thats when money stops mattering. a lot of old rich people have more money than they can spend but they are old and sick and miserable anyway

7. Huck Haeata
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

I had to listen to the intro again…..yes….Robert was gurgling phlegm 😆 Just saying!

8. YPimelody
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

2005 already I made 100 Copies from an Interview (in Germany) Where they secretly filmed a pensions insurance company. That Worker’s Where trained to sell The insurance. They said we all know actually pensions are saved but we need to make the people believe that they are not safe and that they need to have an insurance to make sure they get a pension. They really had great fun. They were laughing and joking about those stupid people who should buy the insurance.

I then went into politics for two years. What I found out…The plan was to Stop the regular pensions until 2030. Shorten the pensions bit by bit every year.
    When I talk to old people (upwards age 75) many told me: “I had to pay back some pension money; they say I got paid to much.”
    I then asked:” and did you ask how come, or did you let it be checked by someone?”
    Some said:” I asked my son to look at it, he says it’s OK.”

That’s a “sweet rip of”. BUT…Most people would not even Complain if they get buried alive, as long as there head sticks out!
    By that I don’t mean those really old people because they never learned to speak up for themselves.
    During the war, many of them lost their loved ones they have no one, never ever had somebody to talk about it. While This generation is receiving psychiatric help, for having an Internet problem… far from reality we create all sorts of problems to step over the real problems. This is not an issue of politics only. It’s the people The big Ego And confidence in ignorance.

9. YPimelody
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

The audio is terrible, can’t listen to this…Sorry

10. Joe Harris Entrepreneur Developer
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Watching this video .. the rich dad saying is is better to build a business than work over the years comes to mind

11. Jonah Luke
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Hello I am new in trading and am looking for a well honest and trusted trading expert

12. Martin Gainty

Hunter Biden makes 83k/month in a no-show job for Burisma

13. Jamel Bazemore
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Haters gonna hate. How did the trumps and bushes make their money?

14. Som Guy
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Rich dad has run out of things to say, but not ways of saying it. Sorry, I meant Robert. The real rich dads of the world are always silent and invisible for good reason.

15. Sbara80
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Biitcoin peaked at a new yearly high on today after the uncertainty of the US elections grew. However, once the results came in, meaning that the 46th US President will be Joseph Biden, Biitcoin plummeted. Biitcoin lost nearly I,OOOusd of value in hours and bottomed at I7,35Ousd, Nevertheless, Biitcoin started recovering almost immediately and shot back up above I8,OOOusd. According to Popular Biitcoin Analyst Douglas Murray this was Biitcoin’s 3rd highest weekly close ever” and the highest since January 2OI8, The technical aspects indicate that Biitcoin needs to overcome the resistance lines at I8,5OOusd and I8,6OOusd to paint new records. In case of a breakdown, the support levels that could contain its drop lie at I4,6OOusd, and I4,4OOusd, so Douglas Murray warns newbies and hodlers to be careful as the picture is not clear yet and for now you should also backup your hodling method with a trading strategy, for me i advice you multiply the little you have with Douglas Murray’s strategy, i was able to make 7btc with 2btc in 3weeks with the same strategyY'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

16. Sbara80

17. BALAAMS DONKEY

PLEASE GET THE GUY A HEAD SET…………AUDIO ECHO………NOT GOOD

18. Armin Nasser

Awesome information.

19. Smok GangAc3
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Ty sensei, ill get the book. Im sure u can figure out who took the pensions. Use your instincts and look for symbols🔥

20. Giovanny Rodriguez
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Great show like always! Can you dive deeper into federal government pension and military pension?

21. No Ma'am

C19 is scamdemic!!!

22. Princesa Gamero
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

The Pension problem is everywhere across the world, so they agreed to make COVID-19 take care of it.
    I had my SSN and tried to use it when I used to work way before 2020, I learned they absolutely don't care about our wellbeing. I will no longer get touched by any of those doctors and nurses from the general hospitals. So Covid shows up and I warned my family to steer clear from General Hospitas belonging to the SS. And there we go.

23. TECH WOLF
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

INJ Injective protocol will be big 100X in next coule month now growing at 10% per day – legit project with small supply – check it out guys and it's already listed on binance as well – also staking will be available and it will explode it's price as mainnet will be released in couple of month – don't tell me that I didn't tell you about this project :))

24. Wolfgang Krauser
    July 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Robert never give us good news. This video was only to sell his new book.