SANTANDER FINALLY PAYING OUT MORE SETTLEMENTS

santander-finally-paying-out-more-settlements

#SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTLEMENT #AUTOREPO #CARREPOSSESSED #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Nelson Guerra

Is anyone having problems calling Santander consumer USA ? They never answer

2. Michael Lowe
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Attention Viewers: You need not ask to be "added" to this settlement. The Attorney Generals office of your state is handling the settlement for each state. If you are in a settlement state, make sure and file an AG complaint, and remember you MUST be in default on your loan, if you Google santander ag settlement(your state) the consent decree is what you are looking for.

3. Dumptruck Woo
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Yea I got that bull crap card In mail.. smh 200 really.. its cool just get off my credit

4. Joe Bolek
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

My car was repoed in 2019 by Santander I have got a postcard from Arizona AG saying the Santander will pay but have heard nothing gives a website registration code on the card but can't find any information that fits the code

5. Livin Country
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I received a notification and I still have my car. They did try to come and get it but never could because my husband was at work. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Do I need to send a demand letter to get my title?

6. Christian B. O'Laarte
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! I got a loan from Santander in January 2016. My car got repossessed in December 2016. I’m pretty sure I qualify for loan forgiveness. Paying $425 per month for a 2010 car! I’m paying 25% interest! Santander sent me an offer to modify the loan instead of loan forgiveness! The loan modification will not help and it will take longer to pay until 2025!!! I haven’t received anything from Santander yet!!! 🙄

7. London Parrish
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Whenever I try and make a payment online for my car it says to contact them. But the agents just act clueless and tells me to use the automated system (failed again) or to send in a money gram which I’m absolutely not doing. Could this be related?

8. ShaSha -Ness
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

What address do I send my demand letter to? I want to fax, email, and mail it

9. Truly Tasha
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Has anyone from Florida received their postcard? My account meets the criteria (besides the internal score because I don’t know it) but I haven’t received any type of notification.

10. Brina Barnes
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I paid mine off. I thought this was fake when it came to my mail. Had to come research.

11. Carolyn Dillard
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

They are only paying people that have paid there loan off already so basically they are just giving you your money back 😒 that you gave them

12. Eugene Lee
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I need help on what to do to get a settlement from Santander I had a loan with them and my car got repoed in November 30 2018 I called the AG and told me to wait t for a notice I haven't received anything yet can you direct me thanks

13. Rad Vids
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Who did he speak to to get them to settle his loan? Talking to them literally is so frustrating and gets no where.

14. Rad Vids
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Can we still sue if we haven’t gotten anything?

15. Rad Vids
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I should definitely qualify for a loan relief I haven’t gotten anything I bought my car in 2015 and still owe like 15,000 on it and all my money goes to intrest

16. Chris Jackson
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I got a postcard and I have researched and call them and everyone eles but got nowhere and the internal score is a joke considering if they committed fraud the score they are talking about should be adjusted per the settlement

17. andre Burrell
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

We paid over 500 dollars a month on pure interest, so that’s like over 6000 a year, and all they doing is removing the negative item off our credit and giving 200 dollars? This ain’t helping us at all!!!!!!

18. andre Burrell
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

You mean to tell me they’re only going to take off the negative balance we owe for the vehicle off our credit? Which means that our score will be the same score it was when we purchased the vehicle with the screwed up loan and all we getting is $200? What about all the thousands of dollars that we spent on interest rates? That’s what they should be sending back not $200 seems like the lawyers are the only ones that benefiting from this settlement is Santander is still winning because Santander still got all that money from interest we paid over the years, all they did was forgive the loan and they’re basically losing a couple thousand apiece.

19. James Bond
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

It’s all bullshit! I wanna see one person come forward on any one of these comments sections on the forums with proof saying they received some form of settlement or loan forgiveness!… Then I’ll believe it until then it’s like a fairytale it doesn’t exist

20. Dave Williams
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

I got a card in the mail from the attorney general’s office stating I qualify and I will receive a check in the mail in 2 weeks am I also available for relief of the loan???

21. twerkin the city huh
    July 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Is this in a specific state(s)??