SANTANDER MULTI STATE SETTLEMENT CLOSE TO DEADLINE

santander-multi-state-settlement-close-to-deadline

#SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTELEMENT #SANTANDERLAWSUIT #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP #FIXBADCREDIT

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Dark Sin
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Santander sounds like credit Acceptance and they practice the same methods what is my best move?

2. Tanya Austin
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Thanks. I'm just now seeing your comment.

3. M Pdaugherty
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I appreciate your videos but taking down something someone’s giving truth about what’s still not getting done is malarkey

4. M Pdaugherty
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Well I didn’t get a postcard nothing I’m sure I qualified for the settlement and Nada. Btw this site took down my 2 other posts bc it’s pick and choose . Attorneys General stopped after it was won and Santanders Consumers USA got to choose the little bit giving back . It’s not right letting theses crooks stay open. On top get involved in handling anything aren’t they the wins who did wrong so let the crooks do anything more is illegal In itself

5. Melissa Danley
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

My loan was recently sold to a collection agency. I know for a fact that I should qualify for the settlement. My credit was a 575 when my loan was given my income was never verified. I should have never qualify for a 680.00 a month payment..now when it was reported with the collection the balances and dates are different. I keep disputing it and have sent a Cease and desist letter to both Santander and ncb management services. STILL FIGHTING

6. Truly Tasha
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I just received a letter from Santander telling me to call in before Jan 23 for a settlement offer. Saying I owe about 29,000 on my car. I’m almost positive I qualified for the multi-settlement but I never received a postcard. Of course the only thing I don’t know is if I had the internal score needed. Pretty sure I had a weird score though because at first the car dealership didn’t want to offer me a loan then they offered a Santander loan but said I needed to put down $1500, which I didn’t have at the time. The dealership allowed me to post date a check (didn’t sound legal but I needed the car). I got the car in feb 2017, it was repoed in August 2017. I paid and got it back. By March 2019 it was late again and then charged off June 2019. Should I call Santander or will that forfeit any relief I should have coming?

7. Savannah World News
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Never getting a car loan again learned from my mistake for sure fuck Santander

8. Traci Edwards
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I received a letter in the mail offering me a settlement for my repossessed car they offered $2,000 for a debt that over $8,000. I just got it in the mail today. I know I qualify for debt forgiveness..because my car was taken in Nov 2019….santander is evil. Im sure IM not the only person they trying to get money out of…

9. Doug Prewitt
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

The CRA's will not remove the late payments even though I enclosed a demand letter along with the judgment. Santander comes back with an update to my file. I've reopened the dispute 3 times. What next…?

10. Brina Barnes
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

They sent me a postcard in October but I haven't received nothing

11. Linda Farmer
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I finally today, received my postcard from the ARKANSAS ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE, confirming I am included in the settlement ‼️

12. Tomas Reyes

How can I get in contact with you regarding Santander I need help please

13. MisadventuresofT
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

One question. If they forgive the debt and send you a 1099c would that be disputable seeing that they are in a settlement?

14. Cevel Gilbert
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

You guys haven't sent me a update about my Santander file on my credit profile

15. VibeWithV
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

How do I get your help to start my fight with Santander

16. Ashante Salley

6:44

17. Lessie Wilson
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I haven't received a post card from santander yet what do I do to get my card, send to me I call no response. Also need to know what I need to be included

18. BmoreHemi 392
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

So I called Santander to ask to speak to someone in the Santander Multi-State lawsuit. They asked to verify some info…once I did the phone mysteriously “hung up”…I feel like I may have been duped. Is giving basic information like last 4 SSN, an admission to the debt? I feel like they just wanted to get me on audio confirming information.

19. glenn atkinson
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I have not received any check or update although I disputed santander thru expearin

20. Tanya Austin
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Its really sad Texas is one State that didn't get involved with the lawsuit. I'm paying 37,000.00 dollars for a car.

21. sheldon jones
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

I spoke to a representative at lawyers office and was told that did not get a post card notification. I sent it settlement to all 3 agencies and santander still no results

22. Kc McFly
    July 19, 2021 at 8:24 am

Thanks they owe me money and heck a new car, been with out a car now for a while because of these crooks. Smh….😢😡

23. Maryann Mattia