SANTANDER MULTI STATE SETTLEMENT UPDATE 2 9 2021

santander-multi-state-settlement-update-2-9-2021

#SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTELEMENT #SANTANDERLAWSUIT #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

Free Debt Validation Letter: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-respond-to-the-30-day-debt-collection-letter-demanding-you-pay/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Michael Lowe
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Hello Friends, an update to my Santander USA litigation. So currently my loan is written off, charged off as bad debt while we were attempting to settle. My Attorney was timid and made a huge error. When Santander wrote loan off, they credited my account $6000. Towards principal only. My Attorney couldn't explain why but decided that was best we would get, plus the $3200 from the shady dealership. I asked her for a letter from Santander stating what that amount was for and how it would be used, she declined that and I then let her go. Turns out they charged dealership $6000 for feature adding, but the amount did not affect my past due of $4000! Currently we are in the 4th round of them saying it's up for repo, but yet I've made my last two payments since the credit! Crazy I know, but there is hope if you stick with it . I've made 126calls in over a year to Santander, fielded 87 calls from them, and advised them it is a FCRA violation to say repo is active to get customers to pay!

2. T AB
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

The Settlement is a joke. The settlement just gave Santander a "slap on the hand". Santander continues to draw out providing relief and now has begun finding ways to circumvent compliance with the settlement agreement. Good luck filing a complaint with your local Attorney General, because they don't care. They are on Santander's side and just blow you off.

3. Sam Johnson
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

What about if you payoff the loan?

4. Linda Farmer
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

I just seen on Santaner Multisettlement website, that March 22, 2021, was the last day to update information or payment method‼️I guess we getting paid soon💴💰

5. mike villanueva
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Hi, my loan charged off in 2017, I got my car reposessed, but i got it back and I have been paying loan ever since. If they forgive the debt and I get 1099c, what happens to the car that I have been still paying on. Does a 1099c grant me the title to the car? If not, what do I have to do to get the title? Thanks and great videos.

6. Happy Curls
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Have you heard about the Ohio settlement with Santander repossessed cars without letting people know their cars were up for it? I received a postcard saying I'm a beneficiary.

7. THEREALSHO-TIME23
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

I was able to remove my account from Santander few months ago from transunion. Even though I didn’t qualify for loan forgiveness. And just yesterday 1-14-2021. Equifax closed my account but still shows the balance of 13k. And experian still shows account. So slowly I think I will be able to remove accounts I hope

8. David-Nickilaus: Centola
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Santander charged my car off in Jan as a loss due to bad weather or something and now they are trying to repo my truck

I have the title and they have a lien they say but the lien isn’t in the my full name that is on the title ? What can I do

9. Christian B. O'Laarte
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

I got a Santander loan in January 2016 in California. My interest rate is 25%. My car got repossessed in December 2016. My loan qualifies for loan cancellation, but have not heard anything from Santander! What should I do? Thanks for any feedback!

10. Hella ASMR
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

but how many times do you send this letter

11. Hella ASMR
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

wow that’s what they told me they told me I missed payments which I did cause of covid I filed complaint with california nothing

12. Hella ASMR
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Santander doesn’t even respond to the letters you send

13. Hella ASMR
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

I faxed them and sent them a letter that I bought from y’all at end of december I still have received no response from them at all

14. James Whighqm
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Hi my name is James whigham I am a client I have debit with Santander can y’all see if you can make a settlement with them for me

15. james smith jr
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

What is the department and address people are writing to at Santander attempting to get settlement

16. bigrob2584
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Wish you would get this off my credit or anything for that matter …it's been 8 months and you guys haven't gotten 1 thing deleted off my credit…I could of paid off some things with the money I paid you guys

17. THEREALSHO-TIME23
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Just went to your website and left a message. Hopefully the help I need you guys can let me know if is possible to get help in

18. THEREALSHO-TIME23
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

They told me I don’t qualify cause I was never in default but a 24k loan 60 months changed to 70 months on report and I still owe 14k gng on 65 months already and I been in default just caught up with payments. Now have not been late for a entire year with them still paying 670$ monthly I sent numerous of complaint to santanders and states attorney and nothing happened santanders attorney called me and said I don’t qualify if I want I can contact a attorney. And states attorney never responds back either

19. Rebecca Rodriguez
    July 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

I’m still praying and waiting for loan forgiveness and my Title..🙏

20. Angela Bland