SANTANDER MULTI STATE SETTLEMENT UPDATE || YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

santander-multi-state-settlement-update-you-have-to-fight-to-get-what-you-want

#SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTLEMENT #SANTANDERAUTOLOANS #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Lacy Redhead
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

You can’t talk to anyone I’ve been trying for days

2. Lacy Redhead
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

You can’t even get through for a phone call now

3. Linda Farmer

SANTANDERS SENDING OUT CHECKS‼️ CHECK WEBSITE ‼️

4. Shelly-Ann Smith

They are RACIST

5. Kianna Williams
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

patiently waiting.. got the post card, and set up PayPal with them.. nothing yet is been almost 5-6 months

6. bazamaritamia
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I got the loan forgiveness

7. Shaka Roberson
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I received a letter from Santander saying my outstanding balance of my auto loan is forgiven and will request that my loan will be removed from my credit report

8. Mr.83
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

If anyone needs help with credit contact me….serious only no time to play i have kids and a dog for that

9. T AB
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Thank you so much for the videos!!! I recently purchased a lawyer letter from you guys and it was great!!!

Now that the letter put them on notice, I realize there is more work to be done because they are shady!!!

Too bad it has been had for me to find a lawyer willing to take the case.

10. shannon wilhite
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Can you help answer this? Santander sold my loan which is now in the CAS the other company has now sued me how is this possible? I thought they were supposed to buy back their loans???? Help pls

11. Dark Sin
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Does this work thru credit acceptance because they do the same thing?

12. Sean Smallwood
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I literally have no idea what to do. I have my letter from my attorney General. Ive called rust and they say i dont qualify for that restitution. Should i just start the small claims process?

13. Tina Philavong
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I found out that I am including in the payout settlement ($244 amount) but I am not listed on the loan forgiveness portion. I took your advise on this video and was able to talk to the Executive department today. they stated that I am not on the list for the loan forgiveness “yet” and I ask them to confirm what they mean by yet and the representative said she doesn’t have further information and advise me to continue to check their site for updates and also to continue checking the mail. This to me sounds like there will be more phases to the loan forgiveness? Usually they would ask me to settle the account but today they didn’t do that at all. Ever since I found out about this lawsuit and I brought it up to them they haven’t asked me to settle the account. I’ll continue to wait cause they didn’t turn me down right away they just kept saying I’m not on the list yet. Crossing my fingers they will put me on there! I have a feeling more will be coming.

14. Sweb 35
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Hello Steven, how can I contact you about some questions referring to Santander? Please respond if you can. It’s really important.

15. M Pdaugherty

Not enough!!!!

16. Maral Matveliyeva
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Hello, I don’t understand the 2nd step..it’s confusing. Cal you please explain again? Thank you.

17. chris Edwards
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

What if they sold your loan? Do you still qualify?

18. joseph carter
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I know for a fact the dealer lied about my down payment, but i dont have the original contract

19. Luis Ascencio
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Do I still do all of this if I paid the 500 for the attorney?

20. Jennifer Myers
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I have written several letters and filed a complaint with the consumer business alliance. I got a call from the executive office and the guy was a complete jerk. Basically told me I don’t qualify and they are going to repo my vehicle. I printed out the settlement agreement, highlighted everything that applied to me and sent that with another letter. They told me information can not be removed from a credit report and I know that’s not true.

21. Robert Jagoe
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Thanks Steve for the post! Been asking about my case with my credit counselor . Trying to be patient. Worried I had one slip mailed to me without me knowing it. I will try and speak with Jamil on Monday. And then get on that phone. Thank you so much for your knowledge and helping others.

22. Hella ASMR
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I called them about my account last week, I was told my account was being reviewed. My account definitely qualifies under them however they call me multiple times to get payment knowing my account is part of the settlement smh

23. Carolyn Dillard
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Please listen to steven I was able to get my title and I paid $1500 and they said I owed almost $13,000.00 even after paying for almost 6 years and my loan was only $14,500.00😒not sure how they figured that BS out but never give up and when they say no ask for a manager then when that person says no ask for that persons manager keep going up the line till you get what you want it works I am praying for everyone who was affiliated by Santander the are wrong in every way and they know it and they don’t care. Good luck and God bless

24. Leland Taylor
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

What about the late payments removal for your credit report? I’m want to refinance with another company but Santander will not remove the lates on my credit report.

25. Tracy simmons
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I’m so nervous. I’m a widow disabaled But I’ve moved. So many times. But I will start tracking my info and do what I need to do daily. . I can’t in no way hire a lawyer. But they owe me. Not other way. My daughter was in high school when they repoed twice. 3rd time I couldn’t. I e contact Nc attorney genral3 times. Never returned my call. God Bless you for helping

26. John Stallard
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I submitted a complaint to the Texas atty general. My response from them………

27. BmoreHemi 392
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Thanks , needed this video..,because I was definitely gonna just forget about it. They play so many games It’s infuriating

28. David Vasquez
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I just received a settlement offer from them this week. 60%off what I owe.

29. Linda Farmer
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I been told by two or three Representative with MULTIMIILLION that I’m included in the settlement. But I have NOT receive my postcard!

30. JC BlackStar64
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Are you still offering the demand letter?

31. quandadon8
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I got the post card saying I was apart of the settlement but that was months ago

32. shundel little
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I received a letter from attorney general letting me know i was included and they needed my deposit acct info

33. lorelie heaps
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I have noticed for repo.

34. Alise Biggs

I have not received anything and my auto loan was 5 years ago

35. Alise Biggs
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

What do I put in the demand letter, I will send it my self,

36. SashaRoseBuzz
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I got a settlement letter stating to settle for $3,000. I am not sure because they already damage my credit and I’m sure they can cut that down to $1500 since I am currently unemployed, if they really want me to pay

37. ClownWorks 1
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

I can July or August I did a voluntary surrender I just couldn't take it anymore but now they're calling me left and right and I have not answered the calls should I answer the calls?

38. Devon Goodman
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

They told me I was already included, that was a couple months ago… Do I need to do something else???

39. Jackie Zeigler
    July 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Is it to late to file. I had a car and they scammed me some yrs ago