SANTANDER SENDS OUT SETTLEMENT OFFER LETTERS

santander-sends-out-settlement-offer-letters

#SANTANDERLAWSUIT #SANTANDERMULTISTATESETTLEMENT #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

ATTORNEY LETTER CLICK HERE https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/products/the-santander-solution-attorney-demand-letter-package/

ATTORNEY LETTER TEMPLATE https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/products/the-santander-solution-package/

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Sandro Petit
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Thank You bro!! I love how you started this video I need to hear that!

2. Shanna Winters
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

My loan was forgiven last August and I received the relief post card to update my address last year. I am still awaiting my relief check. Hopefully it comes this year.

3. Betterson Family
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Hi, im just seeing this. Is it too late? We need help! Santander is just taking payments for 6 months with NOTHING going to Principal!

4. Makenzie Loomis
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I got my loan back in 2018. And had it untill August 2020 when they repossessed it. I had a lot of issues with them the entire time. I didn't get a post card…but I believe I can qualify for at least loan forgiveness. How do I move forward?

5. Crystal Aleys

Great advice!👏🏽🙌🏽🎯🙏🏽

6. Tina Philavong
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I called Santander and spoke to the Vice President who was in charged of this settlement we kept calling over n over until we were able to speak to someone from the higher up. Unfortunately they told us we that don’t qualify for the loan forgiveness because we were given an extension during 2019. I think they did it to us purposely otherwise we would of been qualify for the loan forgiveness. They said if we haven’t had an extension on the payments then we would of been qualified for sure. our loan has been delinquent since Aug 2019 it just sucks that they had screw us over. We even tried to sell the car and someone was willing to pay it through their bank but Santander didn’t allow it they said we had to pay cash only.

7. Ray Paredes
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Hello Mr. Williams, do you have any email that I can use to contact you in regards to this matter?

8. Linda Farmer
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

SANTANDER MULTISETTLEMENT (Rust Consulting) has UPDATED! No, disbursement date, yet‼️‼️

9. Gerald Kendall
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

So I recieved a post card from the department of justice saying I qualify for relief etc but my car recently got repossessed this week. Do I call santandar and dispute?

10. surfing blackies
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

They gave me the run around about the settlement. I called Rust consulting and they said Santander is reviewing everyone's account who is qualified. Even if you don't qualified for the restitution..you are more like qualified for the loan forgiveness or car title.

11. Kelly Milner
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

So I have been following your … ongoing santander concerns. This is what Santander told me when I'm requested the sales contract. Their response was classic. They claim not have it nor even know where it is …lol. So I reach out to the collection co CFAM that they own the contract and refuse to return it to Santander nor provide me a copy unless they recieve a request from my attorney. I'm at a lost gas how to proceed with this at this point. It is shameful what Santander and their associates are doing

12. Yvonne Parish
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

All this is a lie I call them several time and they say I am not in the list but my vechicle was repo. Also they charge double on my husband car and they have not do anything . Everything is money making no one have your interest

13. Yvonne Parish

Need your number

14. twerkin the city huh
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

What about ppl that are current on pmnts? Are they also entitled to re-financing & the interest of credited?

15. Silverman Fox
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I have a Santander Bank Repo last year I received a collection company letter for about$5,600.00 how much will you charge me to get it off if you can

16. Carla V

Thank you for this inspiring your viewers! Thank you 🙏

17. Carla V
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I paid my car off with Santander! I was tired of the harassment and overpayments I wrote to get my money back! I even wrote the Attorney General Office. I was taken for a ride by this company! I haven’t received money back!

18. ANTHONY L BROWN, SR.

Good job

19. Linda Farmer

Great information 👏🏾👏🏾

20. Hood Money Ent LLc
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Accounts Reported ….. Experian, TransUnion And, Equifax Deleted/Removed – Subscribe YOUTUBE Channel Excellent Credit Matters, Build/Rebuild Credit Union, Bank Relationships

21. Building Buds
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I owe Santander over 10k but still have my car haven't made a payment in almost 2 years. they didn't want to negotiate with me said my account wasnt "stamped". Im gonna keep trying tho.

22. Renee Sauceda
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Thank you Sir! This video was so inspirational and I needed this! I was not expecting this at all, I thought it was just about Santander. I got so much more out of this than expected. GOD bless you Sir! Amen!!! Need to get that defeated process out of our minds! I wish you a blessed 2021 ❤🥰. I cant believe people didnt pay their car for a year and no repo. I didnt pay for under 180 days and I got repoed.

23. Robert Riddle
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I think by you being totally honest you can help a lot of people just tell like it is I would or will listen to your advise just by what you said today I stopped and thought about it I where I was twenty years ago I think I'll listen to you and do as you say

24. 2girlzr1
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Mr. Steven, your friend with 40 stores did get tested. However, in the midst of being down on life, he forgot for a second that he'd get it all back… You went full Papa Bear on everyone! I needed that message this morning. I understand and the hardest part of my credit repair journey was not typing up the first round of letters, it wasn't even going to staples and getting everything printed. The hardest part was getting up on my off day to get to the post office and stand in the line but I got it done. That may sound funny to all that read this. I will see this process through. I will wait for results and the mindset change happened when I saw how much it was to send all 13 letters (between the 3 bureaus) certified with the receipt return however, it was the best $90 I ever spent on myself…that 90 bucks gets me closer to a great rates on a home and my dream truck. I'm not going to sign for any cars that I'm not going to drive (as I have in the past) and I'm surely going to monitor my credit. Then and only then will I see a closing table and I'm walking out smiling with my keys.
    I'm fighting for me this time around!

25. Dell
    July 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Santander purchased my repo account from my original loan company in April 2020… what are my options since santander bought my repo account?