SUCCESS STORY SANTANDER MULTI SETTLEMENT

success-story-santander-multi-settlement

#SANTANDER MULTISTATESETTLEMENT #THECREDITREPAIRSHOP

Get Your FREE Statute of Limitation Letter and Debt Validation Letter Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/how-to-stop-all-debt-collections-activities-by-debt-collectors-to-buy-you-more-time-to-gather-your-thoughts-and-take-pressure-off-your-mind/

GETTING SUED IN COURT – NEED HELP CLICK BELOW

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO DEFER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS

Need your credit reports and scores click here: http://your3scores.com

Need help repairing your credit click here: https://thecreditrepairshop.com/credit-repair-services-3

Increase your credit scores by 50 to 150 Points in 20 – 30 days Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/boost-my-credit-score-fast

3 Things You Should Know About Credit Repair and Increasing Scores Click Here https://thecreditrepairshop.com/membership-webinar/

Boost Your Credit Scores click here: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1268192&u=822753&m=83885&urllink=&afftrack=

GET THE T-SHIRT https://thecreditrepairshop.samcart.com/referral/IpCkyFEt/341869

All information on this channel is not to be considered legal or accounting advice. The information provided on this channel is for informational purposes only. If accounting or legal advice is needed please consult with a competent professional in your area.

1. Jeffrey Given
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Called them last week. I never received a postcard so I called Rust Consulting and was given Santander's #. Santander actually claimed it wasnt their fault, incredibly enough. They said I didnt qualify since everyone with an account is given a scoring based on income, etc. I called the attorney general and was told to retain my own lawyer. Santander is a predatory lender. My efforts will likely come to nothing, however.

2. Patricia
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Tired of waiting. Never going to see the check I was promised.

3. crystalcrossing
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I still have not recieved anything in mail and after 6 years on my loan owe 10000 the carr was purchased for 11500 and I put 3700.00 down'

4. ShaSha -Ness
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Where can I get a demand letter from your company?

5. erock cardona
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

dammit my moms threw mine out thinking it was a scam what can do I do now

6. Stayin Focused
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Dont see this demand letter in here. Anyone see it ?

7. Pretty Flaca
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I also received a post card. So I called Santander to see the dates I had the car, to see if I was under 12 months, and they told me that my account got sent to collections and to contact them. So I called collections, & what do you know… they told me Santander took my account BACK from them in August of this year. Idk wats going on but because of them I have a 9k balance and cannot get another car because the repo heavily affected my credit score.

8. Nikkie Blue
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

My vehicle was trash, I paid it off, triple the value and I have late payments on my credit.

9. Nikkie Blue
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Where is the demand letter?

10. Fadi
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I got a letter saying that im qualified and the will send me a check, shall i send them a demand letter ? Please help

11. Tasha Thomas
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I have a quick question about Santander. Would you advise me to work out an settlement with them since they sold my Santander debt to another debt company who is trying to collect the remaining balance on a car they repossessed from me eventhough I was only 2 payments behind for the car.

12. LeLe Flower
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I received the Post Card 2 days ago that said I am eligible for Restitution. Also says I will get a check in the mail. Does this mean my loan will be forgiven and I'll get my Title?

13. Phyllis Philosophy
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Is Chrysler capital included in the lawsuit?

14. Dre 4real
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

okay so will are remaining auto loan debt be forgiving?

15. JAZMINE
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

How do I get a dammed letter from you

16. Camille Harris
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I received a post card today, in the mail. I bought my car, right out of college in 2015. Still owe $10,000 balance. I literally had no idea about this or what to do. Can anyone help?

17. Mrs Blake

I got a notice

18. Potato Aka Justice!
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I received something in the mailbox post card, that is why I’m here

19. 18 LUCKY

PLEASE READ 👇👇👇👇👇
    This information is posted on the Santander Multi State Website. NO DEMAND LETTERS NEEDED

Welcome to the Santander Multi-State Sub Prime Auto Lending Informational Website

Toggle navigation
    UPDATED OCTOBER 16, 2020

CONSUMERS WILL RECEIVE NOTICE IF THEY QUALIFY FOR RELIEF. NOTICES MAILED TO ELIGIBLE CONSUMERS ON OCTOBER 16, 2020.

SCAM WARNING: Consumers are NOT required to submit any additional information to qualify for this settlement. Be cautious of any phone calls or mail that asks for your personal information, claiming to need said information for this settlement.

20. Geaux Girl
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Got one of these today In the mail… that’s why I’m here🤷🏽‍♀️

21. Planet Meme
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

What will the demand letter do? I still owe $9,000 on a 2012 Camry and it doesn't make sense that may balance hasn't gone down.

22. Livin Country
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Ok I just got a letter saying I would receive a check from this settlement. I don’t even know what is going on? Santander hasn’t sent me any kind of notice or anything. How much is the settlement?

23. Damion Johnson
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

My cuz got his notice JUST NOW THIS VERY MINUTE!!🤣🤣😂😂😂!!!!

24. Alex Rodriguez

Santander settlement page update Oct 16 if yall want to check it out

25. glenndyse norelus
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Hi do you get student loan late payments removed they have been there for 3 years and navient could care less.

26. Judy’s Workshop
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Do you work in New Jersey? I sent a letter to Santander, the people who sold us the car and the gap insurance company. We need help, we are getting nowhere.

27. JAZMINE
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Thanks for all the great information I watch your channel every time u upload a new video

28. JAZMINE
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I’m currently financed with them my whole loan was 34 thousand dollars when I got the car a 2007 Dodge Charger when I tell people my whole story about this car they be like really wow I’m still paying on my car five years later interest rate at a 26.6 percent and I only paid three percent of the loan off they call in harassing me everyday tell this day I still got 18 thousand dollars to pay on my credit report none of my payments go towards the principal it’s sicking every day I think about it I feel played and every single way I’ll never do this again I got the car from car max they got my loan approved no check stubs or drivers license shown to them back in 2015

29. Angela Kittle
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Is it too late to get your help out Santander account???

30. Jean Rubio
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

please help me send a demand letter

31. james smith jr
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Do you have an outline for the follow up letter the clients sent which was successful. Who was it sent to

32. Linda Farmer
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I talk with a Representative from santanders Multisettlement Office today. They said I would receive a notice if I qualify. Notices are going out beginning today, October 16, 2020. They wouldn’t talk any further about my concern.

33. Ron hirons
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Please I need help? I’ve talked to you before about my Account Santander,I got a credit update yesterday saying congratulations you’ve paid off your Balance at Santander-Transunion credit? I called Santander and said what my balance was zero on credit,customer service said that’s not true,I told her you guys lost settlement and done me wrong ? The vary next Day Santander called said she’s a debt collector and I got her I’d number and told her that’s against any state Laws? Help

34. Rebecca Rodriguez

35. Jennifer Myers
    July 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

My Santander account is listed as closed on my credit report. I still have my car. I sent a demand letter. I haven’t received any communication from them about this.