Investing

THE 6 BEST CREDIT CARDS YOU NEED IN 2020

the-6-best-credit-cards-you-need-in-2020

These are the best credit cards of 2020, my own recommendations, and which credit cards are the best value for all of your spending – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

Best for Cash Back: Citi DoubleCash Rewards Credit Card.
They will give you UNLIMITED 2% cash back…on EVERYTHING…1% when you make a charge to your account, and then another 1% when you pay off your balance. It’s as easy as that. In addition to that….they’re also offering a 0% interest on charges made within the first 18 months…so, if there’s anything you need free financing for, or if this is a way for you to otherwise avoid paying a ton of interest – this one works great. All with a NO ANNUAL FEE.

Best for Travel: Chase Sapphire Reserve
You’ll get 50,000 points when you spend $4000 on the card within the first 3 months – and those 50,000 points have a VALUE of about $750 when you redeem that for travel or straight up cash back. You’re also going to be getting a $300 travel credit that applies to nearly anything travel related, like hotels, parking meters, airbnb, uber, airfare, timeshares, you name it – to me, this is pretty much just like free money because we’ll all spend about $300 on this per year on stuff, anyway. You’ll also get a $120 Statement Credit For Doordash Deliveries, and free DashPass for 2 years – which is worth another $120 per year. You’ll also get 1 year of complimentary Lyft Pink when you activate the service using your card – and that’s a $240 value. AND a whole bunch of other perks and services that are too much to mention.

Best for Dining: American Express Gold Card
When you sign up for this card – you’ll get a sign-up bonus worth anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 points when you spend $4000 within the first 3 months. They’re also going to give you a $120 dining credit each year, which works out to a $10 per month statement credit when you pay at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. You’re also going to be getting 4x points back on Restaurants and Supermarkets which – again, depending on how you redeem those points – that could essentially work out to be the equivalent of 8% cash back off your purchase…and that makes this one REALLY good for all that grocery and restaurant spending.

Best Sign Up Bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred
This one wins the “BEST SIGN UP BONUS” category because you’ll get 60,000 points when you spend $4000 within the first 3 months…and those points are worth $750 worth of travel or cash back. Like I mentioned, Chase has that new system available for you to “pay yourself back” on your credit card bill, and with this card, each point is worth 1.25 cents back.

Best for 0% Interest: The Capital One Quicksilver Card.
I like this because they charge no annual fee, they give you 0% interest for 15 months on BOTH balance transfers AND purchases, they’ll give you 1.5% cash back…AND…they will give you a $150 cash bonus when you spend $500 within the first 3 months.

Best Overall Credit Card for 2020: Chase Freedom Unlimited
To start, there’s no annual fee. You’ll get 1.5% unlimited cash back on every purchase and 5x points on LYFT…which is AWESOME. You’ll also get $200 cash back when you spend $500 within the first 3 months…which is even BETTER than the Capital One Quicksilver Card…and you’ll get 0% interest for the first 15 months on all of your purchases… all with no annual fee….what’s not to like?

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. dominic estes

your also “!!!!gunnabegetting!!!”
    Lamo

2. Lucky Smith
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

There alot of scammers on YouTube am so happy to choose the legit vendor @Avalone2 on telegram he hook me up with credit card 💳 this dude is trustworthy and legitimate..

3. Eric Delarosa

Nice video

4. Donna Collins
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Wow it great dealing with Flashcardin on telegram he’s very legit and trusted💯

5. Alfirio Trejo
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

How do you say “you’re also gonna be getting” so fast?

6. John Robbert
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

@jamesdallas01 on telegram he is the only real vendor on dark web I got live cc,dump with pin bank logs from him✅

7. jase Malinowski

Awesome

8. andy guzman
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

when he talks bad about bitcoin lol smh

9. Black Kirito
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Bro the concept of ur AirBnb, Uber… are just too hilarious !!

10. Michael Ambrose
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Seems like a lot of these cards offer great sign up rewards for the first year, but what about the years after that? Wish you would’ve gone a little further into this.

11. Jessica Smith
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Thanks to everyone who posted smithjuli on telegram, just received my credit card from her thanks ma’am

12. Chuck1804
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I'm just watching from 4:004:07 on an eternal loop for the lulz.

13. paul daniel
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

When I tell you i met this legit vendor Johnsoncard telegram I'm real with it !! Got my credit card in time 💯

14. Brittany White
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I found a legit plug @Darkphate1 on telegram shout out to you bruh man hook me up with some valid cc with high balance

15. Brittany White

16. Odemuyiwa Bolu
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Wow awesome 👏 I just got my bitcoin and working on cc’s from cardmanager01cc on telegram, he is honest,reliable, and trustworthy..Thanks man 💯💯

17. Hanafi Monem

Truestory.
    Heads up! Last month, after watching a video I applied for the Apple credit card. I
    was approved for $1000, and the "soft pull" soon become a
    HARD PULL shortly after approval six days later. Also, I was NEVER
    issued the actual card or even given my CREDIT CARD NUMBER rendering
    me with nothing! Why you ask? Because I don't own an Apple device,
    without an Ipad or Mac, or Apple computer you will not receive the
    card or even the credit card number. I did not close the account
    because the $1000 does help with the credit utilization and there's
    no annual fee. I refuse to be forced into buying an Apple device
    (in the hundreds of dollars) simply to obtain my credit card or C.C.
    number, this, to me, is wrong. I did not know about this
    prerequisite prior to applying. I currently have seven C.C. and never
    encounter anything like this. They won't even give me the number so
    that I may shop online, incredible.

18. morgan stomp
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I appreciate dumpsmart on telegram for ending brokeness in my life for the cc with high balance I got from him,much love for you bro

19. Andre Larmond

UrAlsoGonnaBeGetting

20. BEETHOVEN
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I am gonna get Chase Freedom. Hopefully it will be good for me.

21. Heather Rose
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Your selfless dead is height appropriated I will forever remember you for it thank you. @DUMPSRN1 on telegram you are indeed a blessing to me and my household. Guys dumpsrn1 is real and active

22. Kenn Rodney
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Your positivity and kindness have made an unbearable time a little bit better. I didn't think that was possible, but I should have known better than to underestimate you! Thank you so much *Fundsgang* on telegram I got my physical credit card that work well with no issues ✅

23. Kenn Rodney

24. Brittany Love
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

the reviews you put in the video has me weak lmao

25. Ana Mari Arruabarrena
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

The way you sat gonnabegetting in fast forward 😂

26. bill richardlison
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Dumpsmart on telegram is a God sent from heaven to me I got my house rent paid with the cc with high balance I got from him. thank you so much man

27. Steven Trepasso
    July 19, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Graham your the MAN!! Lol like what I did there huh?? SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!!