The Case for Capitalism – Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, @George Gammon, @Mark Moss

the-case-for-capitalism-robert-and-kim-kiyosaki-george-gammon-mark-moss

For much of its history, America is a country that has valued free markets, allowed people to pursue their interests, and created an opportunity for anyone, without too much government intervention.

But now, as capitalism falters, and the rich move their money out of the country, violence increases, and politicians promising prosperity are elected, the future of the United States is a big question mark. Today’s guests agree that when we had sound money, “we didn’t have this financialization of the economy.”

George Gammon and Mark Moss join Robert and Kim Kiyosaki on The Rich Dad Radio show for a very special, in-studio interview where they discuss current economic events including censorship, Bitcoin, and the future of the economy.

*ATTENTION*
Followers of Robert Kiyosaki are invited to invest alongside some of the sharpest investors in the world, via the Insider program. Insider gets you access to high net worth money managers who are using the current crisis as the biggest opportunity to build generational wealth, by investing in simple, deep value opportunities from around the world. For a limited time, you can cut $300 off the price to join – the offer ends soon. (Find the link below)

RICH DAD EXCLUSIVE – $300 OFF INSIDER: https://capexinsider.com/richdad/

George Gammon: www.georgegammon.com
Mark Moss: https://1markmoss.com

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. BL-DUB & FRIENDS!
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I would of lost my mind being in the same room as all of you lol such a huge fan of all of your work

2. Sky Paul
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I heard the book called RICH DAD POOR DAD when I was bout 20 years old, and then I bought it. For me, it is such an important book in which I learnt some stuff we were never taught at school. It is not money that makes a person rich, it is the way how to deal with financial problems makes a difference. Be honest, thought matters.

3. Damiano Martucci
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

"You're a victim: join us!" You are right! Democrats values propose this

4. marcheezy
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Thumbs up for the F bomb.

5. Ty Jameson

Damn!! Great video!! Great amazing guests 👏☑️❤️👍🏼🙌🏼☑️

6. jochi moreta

They all f dead lol !!!’ Robert it’s funny man

7. Rico Nguyen
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Thank you, your team power blows my mind.

8. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.
    Cryptotrading is currently the best alternative for financial backup mostly when it comes to Bitcoin trading, but my advice is for traders not just to invest and trade blindly with wrong strategy, for me trading has been so profitable because I was guided by a pro trader Known as Sir Robert Johnson with his working strategies turn out to be one of the best in the investment world. In this space of 5 months I was able to accumulate and grow from $15450 to $221350 which you will agree is a good profit, I will advise everyone who is willing to grow a very strong portfolio to make use of Robert Johnson's strategies. he can be reached via Whats@pp +1 (3 4 7)- 6 7 6 2 9 6 5, for guidance and inquiry on trading profitably.

9. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

10. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

11. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

12. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

13. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

14. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

15. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

16. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

17. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

18. John Walters
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS YOU HEAR THIS.

19. Jason Kivi
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Loved this video! Thank you @Robert Kiyosaki for bringing me to @George Gammon & Rebel Capitalist Show! I am now going to take a look at @Mark Moss!

20. motocomplex1
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. Bitcoin will always be around because of the coin exchanges and its own blockchain. Given.. I Ran into a video in Feb Early last year, I found so many people showering Accolades to a man named Douglas Murray who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors since last year, some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin,I was tired of Gdax and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto, i bet you his signals are unlike anything you have ever seen. Now I donít just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 4Btc to 19Btc*, all Thanks to Douglas Murray’s Almighty Formular for Trading, Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

21. motocomplex1

22. H V
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

As usual all your staff are interesting. Second Chance. What audio book!!. I never thought debt would be to make actives or cash flow. Gracias. Your books are like a bible to me. Every time I find new ideas to put them in action. Great. "To elevate the finantial wll being of the humanity" eh!! That is something. Congratulation. keep on. Thank you Robert You are doing great job. From Bolivia HUGO. I will never forger about our partner. God is … geee you open up my mind. I see new world full of chances. Living is not a question of age. so is with happiness. Gracias Roberto y KiM

23. The UrbanFire Binge Networks (The UBN)

Hello Robert.
    If you guys are looking to diversify we have built a platform that lives outside of but runs adjacent to the new mainstream and we have niche market with a potential reach of approx 50 million people that you would be new to their consciousness. I would love to have a conversation with you about this. I am L. Siyf Smiley El – President & CEO of KOTF TeleRadio Network, Inc. and I can be reached at (833) 313-KOTF ext800

24. B Prop
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

You guys are loving the wrong Bitcoin DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! BITCOIN SV IS THE ONLY REAL BITCOIN. BTC WAS COMPROMISED BY THE BANKERS!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU GUYS ARE REALLY MISSING IT!! BITCOIN BSV IS THE ONLY CHAIN THAT CAN SCALE TO HANDLE THE WORLD'S TRANSACTIONS!!! LEGALLY THROUGH GOVERNMENTS, LEGALLY THROUGH THE BANKING SYSTEM AND ALREADY IS WORKING WITH THE LARGEST HEALTHCARE COMPANY IN EUROPE!!

25. Ngobeni Msesenyane Platius
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

this was a very insightful conversation

26. Douglas Augusto Moreno Sánchez
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Mr Kiyosaki! What a great book The Creature of Jekyll Island. Thanks a lot. Blessings from Caracas, Venezuela!

27. The DIY Car Guy
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

The best thing you can do when you're unemployed is start your own LLC, after reading Robert's books that's what I did this summer. Now, I'm glad I did because the job market still sucks. I was able to find a couple of "clients" by showing them what I what I could do in an independent manner. So far it has worked well for everyone. I would love to have another FT job but at least this is giving me something to do while sharpening my communication skills and preparing for my next move. Nothing will give you confidence faster than when you are paid independently by someone who truly values your skillset!

28. Bryan Chu
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Please let the woman speak.

29. josé antonio de la cueva aguilera

Interesting !

30. Internet News
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

All those people promoting Mr x and Mr y to trade with are a scamers, They are working together. Their U-tube accounts were opened all at the same time 3 to 4 months ago. Unfortunately I fell for it with a small amount. The guy wouldn't respond to my whatsapp messages anymore. DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THEM THEY ARE A GROUP OF BLOOD THIRSTY THEIVES.

31. Internet News
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

All those people promoting mr x and Mr y to trade with are a scamers, They are working together. Unfortunately I fell for it with a small amount. They guy wouldn't respond to my whatsapp.

32. Bárbara Herda
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Bitcoin = only criminals use it = global bank cartel narrative, ie Fed Res, IMF, BIS, ECB, WB, BOE, etc etc etc

33. Every Cloud
    July 16, 2021 at 4:39 pm

if you want privacy dont choose bitcoin choose monero, leagues ahead of the first and worst crypto bitcoin.