The Most Important Credit Repair Cheat Sheet is Yours for FREE!

the-most-important-credit-repair-cheat-sheet-is-yours-for-free

The Most Important Credit Repair Cheat Sheet is Yours for FREE! – Latest News Today

Now you can access all of the most important dispute reasons for credit repair in 1 place – for free! If you’re looking for the most effective and strategic ways to dispute with the credit bureaus, then take a look at the cheat sheet I created for you: https://vargasrevolution.vipmembervault.com/products/courses/view/1040498

To make sure that your dispute letters are straight and to the point, keep it simple – no templates, no “pursuant to section 609”, no “Congress states that”, etc. Simple say this is what I’m disputing and this is why.

You’ll find examples on how to remove collections, charge-offs, bankruptcies and more.

Take a look at your credit report on IdentitiyIQ and you’ll see what I’m talking about (in relation to the video):

Want to hand over the burden to an expert? Get a free consultation at https://live.vcita.com/site/expertcreditsweeps

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “2 POWERFUL Credit Sweep Tactics Proven to Get RESULTS”
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Thanks for watching the The Most Important Credit Repair Cheat Sheet is Yours for FREE! video!

Watch the The Most Important Credit Repair Cheat Sheet is Yours for FREE! video on Youtube

1. Expert Credit Sweeps
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

View the most recent videos at https://www.youtube.com/expertcreditsweeps – I've shared over 350 of them with you! Get faster results, higher credit scores and an overall shorter dispute duration simply by following my formulas. If you need help with your dispute letters, you can also submit your letter for help with the new series at goesto.xyz/letter-help

2. Ethereal
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Suppossing Dept/Navi reports different account numbers to only 2 credit bureau's and they have been transferred a few times and now are closed but still are on credit? No way to dispute all 3 when they didnt report the same account number to all 3. Not ahowing anything for one bureau at all on report.

3. Kailey Huner
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Just subscribed because you’re amazing! Don’t know if you’ll see this but I do have one question… Does the requirement regarding the highest balance being higher than the original balance apply to all accounts?

On your cheat sheet it lists that rule for “charge offs” specifically, but I’m curious if it relates to other types of accounts as well…

4. Bernadette Snell
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

I freakin Love you’. Always keeping it real!!!!!

5. Kate Battle
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

So, according to your explanation in this video…If I closed several accounts over a year ago (in good standing) and the creditors charged me with late payments after the accounts were already closed…that is a violation. Is this correct?

6. M M
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

@expertcreditsweeps will you make this sheet available again please?

7. Alfred Washington
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Hello, When pulling your client's credit report which company do you use?

8. TuJuana Bryant
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Is the cheat sheet still available? Love your energy!

9. Shereda Cook
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

What about Account Status? I have an account that was charged off (per the comments) and sold to Midland. However, the account status is derogatory, not charged off. Can I use that to get it removed?

10. Michael Johnson

Which plan to choose on identity iq to show that all 3 bureau break down

11. ginashafer
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

hello again. i have a utility bill on my credit report and under the title "credit limit or original amount" shows not reported. is this a valid violation?

12. 蛇火
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Some of my closed credit card accounts show monthly payment of $0 while others are left blank

13. demonte backey
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Total credit will not show me detailed info of all 3 bureau side by side it only shoe name of accounts

14. Shalonda Wallace
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

@ExpertCreditSweeps can you please make this available again

15. ybarron1031
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

I'm sorry, I could access the chest sheet. Great video by way. It was very helpful.

16. Ira Skutch
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Wow, just following your free advice, I deleted a bunch of stuff. Finally getting results QUICK thanks to you. No thanks to ALL THE MONEY I WASTED with that 609 BS guy!! Thank you! You're the best!

17. Asiatic Oasis
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Thank u lady I appreciate you !

18. Daniel Rouege
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

payment history, should I send my proof or should I ask them to investigate

19. Steph
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Can I pay you to fix my credit ? I’m trying to purchase a house by January . Thank you.

20. Keemo Mobile
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Hi!! Is this cheat sheet still available??

21. Y B R TRANSPORT CORP
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Were can I get in contact with you?

22. Brittany Bee
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Can these same methods be used against student loans?

23. Lucesita Benitez DeCorzo
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Thank you for your prompt response. Do I have you make two separate identity iq for my husband and daughter. The monthly payment it’s What gets me.☹️if I would need to do each individually.

24. Tim Woolley
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

I was not able to access the cheat sheet. The site said the document is no longer shared.

25. Jenhaul Transports
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Thanks My question is when they report charge off can the charge off be reported monthly.

26. NERD PLANET
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Students loans- Good standing- transfer/sold- should it be disputed if there’s a monthly payment and a high credit balance? Or left alone? Thanks!

27. NERD PLANET
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Great Vid! Would like to see violations cheat sheet. When accounts are in violation and what could be said.

28. Veronica Clark
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

GREAT INFO!! WAS THE CHEAT SHEET CREATED FOR THE BELOW COMMENTS?

29. Donta Hears
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

What's your email? Are you able to do mine for me ?

30. Will Bennett

DO YOU SELL COURESES

31. Sean Jenkins
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Hi ….. I have a scernario? I have a $200 limit credit card and my goal is to stay below 10% or no more than $20. If i go and purchase several items over a course of 2 weeks or so for $20 and pay it off in a few days to $0 balance. Can I still use the card again in the same fashion, pay it off by the statement date and still be in the 10% utilization or would that be considered 20% utilization.FYI I normally pay my balance down to $3 by the due date and dont use the card again until after the statement date a few days later. Is this wise or should I change my tactics? Thanks

32. Jedi Lungs 420
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

What do I do if I settled a debt and recorded the conversation of them telling me they would not report anymore. Like specifically said after 30 days they wouldn't report anymore and even if I disputed it after 30 days they wouldn't respond to the dispute?

33. adrian sanders
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Do you notice that experian always post open date at the first of the month no matter what month it is

34. NERD PLANET
    July 20, 2021 at 8:19 am

Identity IQ is sending me alerts from Equifax saying: “The creditor has indicated that the account number, status, condition or creditor name has changed on this account. For more information, please contact the creditor directly.” what does that even mean?