Investing

The NEW $2.3T Stimulus Package Explained

the-new-2-3t-stimulus-package-explained

A brand new stimulus package was announced today. This is $2.3T in loans directed towards struggling businesses, local and state governments as well as opening up credit lines for businesses and consumers.

Here’s everything you need to know about the new stimulus money as well as the past three bills that were passed to prop up the economy.

2 Free Stocks! (Webull): https://ryanoscribner.com/webull
$2.3T Stimulus Loans: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/federal-reserve-unveils-details-of-its-much-anticipated-main-street-lending-program.html
___

DISCLAIMER: Ryan Scribner, including but not limited to any guests appearing in his videos, are not financial/investment advisors, brokers, or dealers. They are solely sharing their personal experience and opinions; therefore, all strategies, tips, suggestions, and recommendations shared are solely for entertainment purposes. There are financial risks associated with investing, and Ryan Scribner’s results are not typical; therefore, do not act or refrain from acting based on any information conveyed in this video, webpage, and/or external hyperlinks. For investment advice please seek the counsel of a financial/investment advisor(s); and conduct your own due diligence.

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact our opinions and comparisons.

HOLDINGS DISCLOSURE: https://ryanoscribner.com/holdings

1. Ryan Scribner
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Do you agree or disagree with printing money? Comment Below!

2. Archie Madison

I just received mine 4:00 am 4/15/2020

3. Steve M
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

We are going to have inflation on steroids we this is all said an done. No one will able to afford to feed their families or pay their bills, enter the mark of the beast, this is all part of the plan to force people to either accept it, so that they can buy and sell or be executed, those will be your choices, the ultimate test of faith, but it will be your choice in the end!

4. MIND0F M0MPIE
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Awesome video. Keep it up man!!

5. Patrice Smith

Cease and Desist

6. Lolz
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

When you add all that up… would it not have been cheaper to just say for every person who filed taxes 2018/2019 with an income below 200k a year we are going to make direct payments of 4k a month per individual…. People who have been making over 200k a year should have enough in savings to survive a 3 month gap unless they are just financially ignorant.. if you make below that and live paycheck to paycheck this would keep people paying their bills until the virus ends.. why does it have to be so complicated and expensive? This money could of went to business owners also to pay their rent fees every month until the virus ends.. Instead they are tossing money in all different direction and loans and funding for random shit and to be honest the only people who are going to understand it all and use it are going to be the people who dont really need it aka the big corporations the average joe is going to be scared to take out a loan and most dont even know how or what this all means… this is a joke of a stimulus to be honest

7. Lance Knuth
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Thank you for this concise video. I appreciate that even essential employees with families should be able to take the time to watch this.

8. Spitbug 38
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I don't know, but it seems to me that this 2.2 Trillion is only electronic money. How long does it take to print that much? Has to at least be a delay. Much of the money has been physically untouched since internet has blossomed. Or????/

9. Epstien Didnt Kill Himself
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Didnt the DNC block that….AGAIN!

10. Sylvia Gandy
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I have a pretty popular Facebook page. If you see a little boost. I suggested that ppl subscribe to your channel. 😊 GREAT INFO. I TOLD MY FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW YOU🤑😊

11. Sylvia Gandy
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I have an event planning business as a side hustle. Do I qualify for unemployment benefits? I do have a regular job but I have an event business. I do weddings and birthday party but I can't anymore. Does that quality for any assistance? If so. Which ones? I already applied for the diaster assistance loan/grant. Do I also quality for the $600 unemployment benefits as well?

12. Sylvia Gandy

KEEP THE INFO COMING! 🤑🤑🤑

13. Sylvia Gandy
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Is this a credit line loan? New loan?

14. Sylvia Gandy
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Did these new loans start today? Do I go to my local bank to apply?

15. Sylvia Gandy

Thanks for the info 🤑💰

16. Toda Gloria para Dios

Thank you for amazing video 👍👍👏👏 Happy Holy Thursday 🙏🙏

17. Ron Yates
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Sad thing is that the average person only knows about the stock market and real estate as an investment. If more people were aware of alternative formsof investments, they would have superior returns and would not ha e suffered losses during the past month or so.

18. lsk464
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Hi Ryan, another great video but of which content some of us have already seen in that you are just showing the break down of what monies are being made available. How about making a video on how one would actually apply to get this money. Is it in on-line application or what. As a small business owner/operator I still have no idea how I would go about getting any of this money. Thanks!

19. Rich Homie Gon
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

He really tried his hardest to get this to 10mins lol this could've/should've EASILY been a 3min video. But whatever secure the bag lmao

20. Puppy Rex
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Hey Ryan what you think about the New Rule on Tapping into your retirement Account without the 10% penalty I received an email from my Employee about this up to 100K

21. Enigma b
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I thought you were silly for dca'ing into stocks…I was gonna wait for some form of a bottom.Still don't think this is a V-shape recovery,but at this rate it could be.FOMO will set in at some point.

22. viKINGS of the North
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Thanks for the breakdown!

23. William Pope

Where’s my 💰

24. Dr Kwon Studio
    July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Best video that I ever seen today!!!

25. Think Finance