Investing

The NEW BAILOUT For ALL Investors | What you MUST Know

the-new-bailout-for-all-investors-what-you-must-know

The Federal Reserve JUST released its new Economic Policy Report – here is what’s in it, what they warned us about, and where they see the markets going – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan

LIMITED TIME: Get 2 FREE STOCKS ON WEBULL when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400): https://act.webull.com/k/Vowbik9Tm5he/main

JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/

THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw

The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://bit.ly/2STxofv $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF

My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:

Full Report Here: https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/files/20200612_mprfullreport.pdf

Let’s start off with some of the GOOD NEWS FIRST:
They’ve stated that they’re “Committed to using their full range of tools to support the U.S. economy in this challenging time, thereby promoting its maximum-employment and price-stability goals.” they’ve made it VERY clear that, if anything should get TOO BAD…they’ll do everything within their power to lift us back up and support the economy.

Next: Inflation has actually GONE DOWN.
According to their report “Weaker demand and significantly lower oil prices are holding down consumer price inflation” – Now, this is largely due to the fact that most places are you can’t really do much else other than save it, so a bit of this is “forced” rather than voluntary.

Lastly: The FED will keep interest rates close to 0%.
According to the report: “They expect to maintain this target interest rate range until it is confident that the economy has weathered recent events and is on track to achieve its maximum-employment and price stability goals” They’re going to keep interest rates at pretty much 0% for as long as it takes for us to recover, which could very well be a few years based on their estimates.

BUT NOW…we have to go on to some of the bad news, unfortunately:

First, it was found that “The most severe job losses have been sustained by those with lower earnings and by the groups that are disproportionately represented among low wage jobs.” One – low wage earners are more likely to lose their jobs altogether. And even though high wage earners are more likely to KEEP their jobs – they’re just as likely to receive a pay cut.

The other bad news, depending on how you look at it, is that they found: “Borrowing conditions are tight for individuals with low credit ratings, but credit remains available to those with strong credit profiles.” Here’s what this means…if you’re someone with money, with a good credit score, who doesn’t NEED to borrow money…you’re going to have an easy time borrowing money, because YOU are less of a risk to banks. On the other hand, if you don’t have money and you don’t have a good credit score…getting a loan is going to be difficult.

So, overall…here are the main takeaways:

One, the Federal Reserve is going to watch over the economy and do everything in its power to keep us going – including keeping interest rates at historically low levels.

Two, they don’t anticipate any issues with inflation because people aren’t spending money, and the savings rate increased to 33% last month. With fewer people spending money, there’s less upward pressure for prices to increase…and no inflation….for now.

Three, the worst job losses are happening among low-wage employees, especially in service industries that had to be shut down. Even higher paying jobs are seeing pay cuts, although they’re not as severe. Because small businesses employ the majority of low income workers, the FED says that keeping small business afloat will have the biggest benefit to our economy.

Four, getting a loan will be significantly more difficult if you have a bad credit score…and, if you have a good credit score, things will be significant easier for you. So, take some time to begin improving this if you can – this isn’t difficult, and with very little work, you can do a lot to boost your score.

And five: they estimate this will take us several years to begin to return to normal. They don’t anticipate jobs and demand coming back immediately, and only time will tell how this plays out.

For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com

*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available.

1. Tyler Davison
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

If you want me to start Exposing people on videos starting with Graham Stephan Like my comment. I dont like making videos, but guys like Graham Stephan that seems legit and nice need to be exposed to. These guys sort of piss me off the most because they try to walk the line of I'm good. Infact they are not as good as you think they are. I even know things that even coffee zilla has not even mentioned yet. I care about others and I care about the truth and the whole truth. Graham Stephan is just one of many that might seem nice but is not that nice regarding really helping others. They will all be exposed and might need more than one video per person. So give me some feedback and I will respond back. Have any questions I will answer right away as soon as possible. I just hate half fake people or fake people that lie. If you want to know specifics about any youtuber including Graham Stephan I have no problem exposing him in a message either.

2. Shane Scott
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Everyone here should check out Pi crypto, if you don't already have it
    use my code: BossNut
    I started in october 2019 so I have the fastest rates

3. Cake Batter
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

I feel bad for anyone taking what this guy says to heart. The fed is printing like crazy, lowering interests even further, yet banks are tightening up lending. See the problem with that? "Too big to fail" economic stimulus policy was tried in 2008, and it failed miserably. Essentially it's a transfer of wealth from the masses to the elite. To not discuss this within the context of his video is intellectually dishonest. It's like he's auditioning for a CNBC job.

4. Jefu Kei

18. Naya Hindustan

19. Digital Tech Videos

20. TruckingWith Ferg

Good video Graham

21. Chris G
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Refinance or take forbearance for 6 months?

22. Nutty History
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

You’d love my new video🙏

23. Data Doggo

Can we be friends ?

24. Tony Ngo
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

As of today,I ‘m only working five hours per day. Thankful for the job but just worried about the second waves of the virus coming and shutdowning my workplace. A lot of factories and restaurants near my area has folks that are positive for the virus but are still keeping them there or not shutting down for a few days

25. Gigi D
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

whoa. lets just print a shitload of money, give it away, and say it means something to people who lost money in the market. Ok, yeah I believe that.

26. Sherry K. Timmer
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

you have problems with your credit score?

27. Jacob Bentley

Awesome Mask

28. Ali
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Don’t tell ppl to buy and hold if all these stocks are undervalued🤦‍♂️

29. Jay Barrow
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Do you edit all your videos yourself? I'd think you'd wanna hire someone since it's so time intensive, but I'm not sure how one would convey the messaging to make sure it comes off how you want. I was just curious. Thanks.

30. Lost Child
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

I dont like being told things. I like to see the fact finding process.

31. ThatTannerGuy
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Dropped my rate from 3.999% to 2.875%.

32. limergreenlover
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Why did I get the notification for this video six days later? 🤔

33. Siyabonga Jali
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Graham you have an amazing channel and personality, wish I could do something similar with a focus on South Africa. We need this type of content.

34. Lucia
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

The FED would do anything they can to bring us back to ABNORMALS

35. bahikian .sarkis
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Tell us something new we know all this .

36. Adrianna Angelo
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Cryptocurrency believe me is the future because there is nothing as good as getting paid at your comfort zone without having to toil or be punctual at work that might probably not be your desire. Being able to trade like every other trader without having to travel to buy goods or having a warehouse to store goods or being in a store all day. Not having to deal with business partners who won't keep to promise. I see it as being your own bank and having total control over your money. Cryptocurrency is the freedom we all have been seeking for. As a trader i advice we must trade with wisdom ,experience and with a better working strategy/daily signals, as i have been doing since the last bear market trading with Alexandro Flesher's strategy/daily signals. Alex is not just an expert in providing signals but also a mentor, i have been able to accumulate 5.8BTC from initial deposit of 0.8BTC in just a month using Alexandro Flesher's daily signals which every trader out there would say is a very good profit. Well i would use this medium to tell other traders to embrace such working signals as this is not just the time to Hold but to trade wisely with Alex's daily signals. Alex can be reach via *WhatsApp: +48732100321 and telegram :@ Alex_flesher * on how to trade profitably.

37. Slim Shady
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

i’m def gon need to watch those credit vids

38. Lee wong
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

i want to use this medium to appreciate this amazing trader Mr David Bruce. keep the good works sir, i am grateful

39. Luis Diaz
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

BLESSINGS 🙏 … ACTIVE FROM COLOMBIA 👀👂🎥👍❤💞 .

40. Megan B. Davidson
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

I never believe they are still Godly and trustworthy persons on this very earth, Credit PatchUp LLC was so kind and full of Amazing! He worked on my credit score and credit report & his job was still permanent up to date. Oh i never believe this is possible, after being scammed by other credit repair services before I meet him though a friend which i never trusted him at first till he proved his self to me, he raised my score to 800 GOLDEN SCORE and erased all my 3 credit cards debt that has been affecting my credit report. He took it off away my life now i am very free of debt! Get him for help : Gibbs@Creditpatchup.com

41. Craig0935
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

When are you going to buy a Rolex?

42. Muhammad was A pedophile
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

So, whether or not we agree… just agree with you because we're wrong?! That's kinda what it sounds like you're saying. Bailouts don't help in any way! That's why Obummer fired the CEO of GM, among other corporations. When you accept taxpayer funds, you become beholden to the state. Then the state takes control of your company; you know socialism/communism/fascism.

43. Jay Tremblay
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

So happy I found this channel. Im a new student in finance and will try to follow your content as i learn the craft.

44. jtbmetaldesigns
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

I don’t know. So far, in my city at least, there are plenty of warehouse jobs. I have a full time job involving the utilities. I deliver Uber Eats part time for $25-$40 per hour. I think the prudent thing to do is, as long as your saving, spend locally to help others employed.

45. Jtzkb
    July 20, 2021 at 8:18 pm

3:14 'price inflation' is not inflation. inflation is monetary inflation. Price inflation is a knock-on effect influenced bu multiple factors.