The Ultimate Goal For An Investor – Kim Kiyosaki [CASHFLOW Clubs]

the-ultimate-goal-for-an-investor-kim-kiyosaki-cashflow-clubs

How using Other People’s Money at scale can make you exponential —and even—infinite wealth

There are two ways to get rich. One way is to use your own money. The other way is to use other people’s money, or as we call it at Rich Dad, OPM. One (using your own money) provides small-to-modest returns, takes a long time to pan out, and requires some financial intelligence. The other (OPM) provides large-to-infinite returns, creates incredible velocity of money, and requires a high financial intelligence.

Other people’s money (OPM) is a fundamental concept of Rich Dad and a sign of high financial intelligence. By using both good debt and OPM, you can dramatically increase your Return on Investment (ROI)—and you can even achieve infinite returns.

Click here to join a club or register your CASHFLOW Club: https://www.richdad.com/cashflow-clubs

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Sreaputhmesa Sun
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

My apologies in advanced since I just started to learn about real estate. When she said that she was able to go to the bank to borrow back lots of money based on the property. What does she mean by that ? Can someone please explain? Thank you so much.

2. Mark Kravitz
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

👍👍👍 Norman Peale famously said change your thoughts and you change your world. We just have to have that @evenkingsfall (His Instagram name) THINK BIG approach to life! Onwards and upwards ☝️

3. Internet Heroin

Click bait.

4. SinisterCr03

This vid will not get millions of view. 99% watch kardashians

5. Anna Black
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I love robert and Kim kiyosaki because they are such a inspiration!!

6. Christopher Sanders
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Well somehow I know this might not be related to the topic but I want thank and testify for  @tradewith_alberto_walker on IG for helping me on my bitcoin investments he is the best I’m finally earning over $10,000 weekly.

7. josh vendryes
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Hey Robert as a interview guest can you have Roger Ver .. also he has the title name as Bitcoin Jesus

8. A Dollar Investing
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I am in China, Mr Pater Roland is not a problem at all, he has handled my account for 1 month now and everything you have read about him is true, weekly payout, straight talker, he is not perfect, loses now and then but his wins are way more, testimony about MR PETER trading strategy is true, I made £52,540 out of £7,750 using his trading strategy

9. Natasha Diane
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Investing in Crypto now is very cool now especially with the current rise in the market now it ought to be on every wise individuals list.

10. Catterine Watson
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Bitcoin investment now is the most profitable investment given the current increase in bitcoin. I have been able to make so much money investing in bitcoin with the help of an expert Phillip Jones, i tried trading by myself earlier but lost so much money. Phillip Jones is the best broker in crypto currencies. I was recommended to me by a friend who works at Wells Fargo bank, according to him "Phillip Jones handles all the trades of most corporate banks. If first invested $500 with him and he made me $4,000 profit and that's the lowest profit i have ever made investing with him. If you really want to get the most from bitcoin invest with him. You can write to him on his official Whats_app👇👇👇
    + 1 2 8 9 7 6 8 1 5 3 5……..he is always available there

11. NPJS OG

Thank you Queen 👸! Robert is very lucky man🙏🏽🙏🏽

12. idan harel
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Hi, unfortunately the explanation was not clear:
    1. you took loan from the bank
    2. bought the property
    3. developed and put to rent the 5 acers thing
    4. the net operational income became higher
    5. Asked the the bank for more money "borrow back" based on the new property and higher operational income
    6. got a big check from the bank

but now you got larger debt which includes the initial investment + more, and you need to pay it back to the bank.
    So it is increasing your debt and reduces the cash flow = not infinite ROI.

Can you please clarify what is the infinite ROI here?

Thanks!

13. Pete Platek
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Very good. Does this tie in to cash out refinancing in to another property? My brother and I are searching self storage facilities to buy and want to keep it going to buy more facilities and have them managed by professional 3rd party management

14. Acesiz Official

Yep

15. DSLightning21
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

"Infinite ROI" simply means that the investment paid for itself, and still yielding. 👍

16. Jose Favela
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

In order to get the big check, did they Refi? Or something else?

17. Joe Dowd
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

If hyperinflation kicks in is it better to pay your home off? Wait for the currency to collapse? Hold the cash? My guess would be to pay home off with dollars before they would change the currency?

18. Kay Robinson
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Right now I'm a peasant of cash flow ha ha , but with all of the wisdom I have and remain gaining from you and Robert for for long 😉. Very much appreciated.

19. Kay Robinson
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

The 👑 of cash flow , yes you are!!!
    I LOVE IT! Thank you and Robert for all you do.

20. Sean D. Eyler
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Investing in Crypto now is very cool especially with the current rise in the market now 💯

21. chile Jhile
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Great video.. the infinite ROI is the dream of many investors. In finance, an investment strategy is a set of rules, behaviors or procedures, designed to guide an investor's selection of an investment portfolio. So Individuals have different profit objectives, and their individual skills make different tactics and strategies appropriate Some choices involve a tradeoff between risk and return. Most investors fall somewhere in between, accepting some risk for the expectation of higher returns. Insane right?!

22. Podcast Clips
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Really great video.. you know In finance, an investment strategy is a set of rules, behaviors or procedures, designed to guide an investor's selection of an investment portfolio. different Individuals have different profit objectives, and their individual skills make different tactics and strategies appropriate. Some choices involve a tradeoff between risk and return. Most investors fall somewhere in between, accepting some risk for the expectation of higher returns.

23. Bitcoin
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Really great video.. the infinite ROI is indeed the dream of many investors. I work with experienced traders as an investor and business partners which ultimately help edify my financial education everyday.. I'm glad I'm on the right path.

24. the copper chicken
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Get into the hemp growing and processing business. It will have infinite returns all around. Financially, environmentally and personally. Just takes an investor like you to LISTEN to me

25. vsatie1
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

How do I join a cash flow club?

26. Trendy Vibes
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Excellent content! I should consider that in my next vids. 👆

27. double AA
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I venture on a business with my brothers !
    Every one doubted me I went on and invested 250k of my own money no banks loans no investors .
    Now my brother runs the business and paying me 15k a month. Moved out of California now live in Idaho paying way much tax’s

28. double AA
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Only in dreams that happens

29. Bhavya Dhir
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Don't u even have a single time to just see the comment I am following you from one year and main thing I AM NOT AA HATER. i love the every thing u say but please cant uu

30. Sam MacNicoll
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Correction: By RD/BD I meant RD/PD (Rich Dad / Poor Dad)

31. Sam MacNicoll
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I read RD/BD and did the Indian giver plan indicated. I put money in Vanguard, waited until a spike, withdrew my principle plus a modest profit, and left the rest of the money "earned" as the investment in ETFs, which are not my thing. And now I have a Vanguard account at IROI with none of my original principle involved. I am now seeking a CASHFLOW CLUB to join—Thank you both!!!—-Sam MacNicoll

32. Karolina Grygiel

Kim 👏♥️🙏😊

33. kim benk
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

So easy and simple as it sounds then why isnt everybody doing it?
    We been brainwashed by our school:(

34. PathisNarrow
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

her clothes are very tight.

35. Paul Hallelujah
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

Robert Come place your library on Theta tv. Video on Demand live now. If you need a Golden Stream Key let me know.

36. James Faust
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I did some research on the Bitcoin market and from my conclusions, Bitcoins seems to be an easy means of making money when you have a good knowledge of the Bitcoin market, am new to this, can someone please direct me on how I can begin making money on Bitcoins?

37. Rhema Radio
    July 19, 2021 at 2:00 am

I need this game!! the game itself is an investment!!!!!!