Today’s Greatest Investment: Gold – Robert Kiyosaki, Kim Kiyosaki, Brien Lundin

todays-greatest-investment-gold-robert-kiyosaki-kim-kiyosaki-brien-lundin

At Rich Dad, we say Knowledge is the New Money. This is because wealth is attained by your ability to understand what is happening in the markets and to act accordingly. Today’s guest explains the extraordinary bull market now emerging in metals and mining, and how the most respected investment event of its kind, The New Orleans Investment Conference, will deliver top-notch education in the precious metals markets.

The host of The New Orleans Investment Conference, Brien Lundin, says “It’s crucial that you know how to invest in gold and you know what’s going to happen to protect what you have.”

To learn about what Robert Kiyosaki describes as “today’s greatest investment,” join some of the most respected experts at The New Orleans Investment Conference, October 14 -17th, www.goldnewsletter.com/richdad.com.

Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and Brien Lundin discuss his take on where the precious metals like gold are going and why you should care.

A Special Offer for Rich Dad Listeners:  www.goldnewsletter.com/richdad.com

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Mya Strosin
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

A piece of digital land on the Blockverse will be a one of the best buy in the digital space

2. वायलेंट सेंट

TY

3. SergPotehin

4. Richard Okwuagwu
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Very apt sir…knowledge truly is the new gold

5. Mickey mouse
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Bitcoin has seen a massive upswing over the past couple of day that brought a firm end to it's consolidation it's key resistance around $12,000 this level has been holding strong resistance through this year, any break about this level was met with heavy selling pressure that cataly zed intense selloffs, but hopefully bitcoln hopes to test the $12,000 it is pertinent to holds good size of the asset before the year runs out and the most result I have gotten is trading using the signals provided by expert Mrs marry, a professional when it comes to my first few weeks, I had traded and earned over 7bct on my 3bct which I have held for over 10 months with no desirable results to show for, he can be reached on WhatsApp (+1 3 5 2 7 5 9 4 7 1 4⬇️
    @whatsApp

6. Karen Smith
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

I'm satisfied with all this testimonies about Kevin, I think I will give her a trial

7. Jayymmm
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

any suggestions as to where the best places are to buy gold and silver?

8. Dr pol beachtoes
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

9. Dafe Charles
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

The recent trend is the fact that cryptocurrency traders can never be poor😂 cryptocurrency is the best form of investment anyone can carry out now👍🤞. Sometimes when we have that specific money that we want to invest in a particular thing, we always focus on losing and then investing or spending money wrongly. One reason you need to invest in crypto is because, Crypto is changing the shape of the economy of any nation that approaches technology. While looking at the growth rate of crypto currency and the opportunity presents, why not look into it and have a rethink about the particular investment you wish to make now , gold is good but bitcoin bring more profit on time than gold 🙌. Bitcoin has changed my life because I invested in the right way and one thing that gives me joy is because I also learn the concept of trading from a pro trader to increase my portfolio💲💲 , Jerry White is a pro trader when in comes to bitcoin trading, During my first 5 weeks of trading with Jerry daily signals i was able to accumulate and grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to 6.4btc which you would agree is a very good profits👍👍. I will kindly advise we should invest the little we have now that bitcoin is on bullish run🤞🤞 Jerry can be reach via *Whatspp: +1828-547-3110 and Telegram @ Jerry_signal78 for inquiries into profitable trading systems

10. Javier Alejandro Sempertegui Gando
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

which is the best place to start buying gold and silver online?

11. Make Money Now
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Amazing! Never thought I'd be finish watching this video!

12. Avril Lavigne
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Successful people don't become that way overnight.what most people see at a glance-wealth,a great career,purpose- is the result of hardwork and hustle over time.

13. Black Beard
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Peter Schiff says don't liquidate Gold & silver and to keep buying. Gold, Silver, Copper, & Nickel will be rising in prices as a metal & 1 million times higher as a stock from now to the next century. I've also been buying Copper and nickle. Nickel & copper is being used in the green technology, future technology & Artificial Intelligence. I've also been buying cryptocurrency & rare earth metal stocks. These metals are all used in the planned future. 😊👍🌎🌍🌏💰💰💰📈🚀💰💰💰🍺🍻🥂🍾💰💰💰$ARAFF, $GGSM, $GEGI, $EXK, $LTHUQ, $MUX, $PLG, $TMMFF, $TRQ, $NAK, $ASM, $LODE, $FVAC, $GAHC, $DIGAF, $BYSD, $SANP

14. EDC14

And how do one buy gold

15. Al Larsson
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

The Corona Virus is the pin that popped the debt bubble. Too many leveraged Longs have caused Bitcoin & Gold to dump to great prices for us. Accumulate these cheap prices, you will thank yourself in 12 months for doing this. Its these times.. that true wealth is made. 90% of people are selling out, so you take the other side.I still plan on buying a little bit more Btc in the next couple days. I have exactly 14 BTC left on my Nano. I am indeed grateful for the services of Mr Douglas Murray whose trade patterns have been the secret behind my huge cash out on bitcoin trading. I have strong faiith in hiis strategies and he can also help you make huge gains from trading. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

16. IronmanTeachMaths
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Hi Robert, what are the best options to buy gold. Thank you.

17. Amjad Khan
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Should we buy real estate even if rents are not what they used to be (because of economy)

18. A Dollar Investing
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

I am in China, Mr Pater Roland is not a problem at all, he has handled my account for 1 month now and everything you have read about him is true, weekly payout, straight talker, he is not perfect, loses now and then but his wins are way more, testimony about MR PETER trading strategy is true, I made £52,540 out of £7,750 using his trading strategy

19. Arthur Diez
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Hi Sir Robert, When are you coming to Japan for the financial education? Let me know as soon you read this. Thanks again and thank you for making the Rich Dad radio show, always viewing from Japan.

20. Adeyinka Ebo

Hi Robert,
    I am in Australia and I have 2 questions to ask.
    Please,
    1. Where is the best market for gold and silver?
    2. Where is best to save them away?

Thank you as your respond.

21. Alex Davis
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Speculation is people believing that the asset is worth something and will be worth something in the future. So for the price, public sentiment is a very strong factor. Moving forward into the year, expectations for positive developments are largely being made by the experts. My only advice for investors and newbies is to take advantage of Douglas Murray’s program, a pro trader who's is helping investors accumulate more bitcoin through his amazing trading strategy, with his program I went from having 2.5btc to over 8 btc in just 7 weeks. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

22. B C
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

gold is gold and it seems that it is the time to hipe this metal up, when inflation is going up, my question and problems are that more and more gold investors are appearing on media to hipe this metal up in price! when everything on this planet will get into a bubble! one of the best minds ever lived on this planet said: everything that goes up must come down: take the tulip bubble and where is the million-dollar bitcoin in 2020 as stated by many futuristic visioners on all the media in 2017? the banks are doing down! fiat currency and inflation were in the red zone 5yrs ago, according to these people the financial system had to collapse 5yrs ago what happened then, bitcoin valued 20k then a massive manipulation happen and dropped to 4k leaving some investors/ believers homeless! be careful listers! and make a smart move by going back to history first because the last thing you will need is to buy late with your hard-earned money! just think if the system will go down and you have this gold in pocket going to buy food for your family surrounded by the have not?

23. Parrot Boss
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

you dont need 10.000 usd to buy bitcoin. you can buy a fraction of bitcoin. like you can buy a fraction of a gold bard. 1 Bitcoin = 100 000 000 satoshis. you should teach this in your channel to all milenials

24. SALUD Y VIDA INTEGRALES
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

If for any reason, America falls into socialism/communism, what would you do to get rich in this system? What would you do to be rich if you live in Cuba, Venezuela or China???

25. Tory Robert
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Absolutely right Robert but personally before you invest you should always do a background check up on your source, Ensure you are investing through a solid foundation source to avoid losing funds

26. kim benk
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

I like to know why Robert was sued and went bankrupt in 2012. How did he manage to be successful again?

27. Teodor Chirileanu
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Would copper be a solid investment as well?

28. Adam Cedric

You are the best Robert & Kim. Bravoooooooooooooo

29. Jeremiah Lim

Record-high Bakkt Bitcoin delivery exposes institutional frenzy for BTC
    Bakkt recorded an all-time high Bitcoin delivery in October, demonstrating a clear spike in institutional demand for BTC.

30. James Helgeson
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Nothing beats engaging a professional stock broker in your trades, I made a lot of losses trying different strategies as a beginner. I watched online until I was introduced to a professional stock broker Mrs Patricia Jones, who manages my trade and get me massive profits, I appreciate her for being my guide to wealth.

31. Richard Rakib

God bless kyosoky

32. Arthur
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

In a few years to come people will be kicking themselves in regret if they miss this opportunity of buying and Investing in Crypto currency ✅

33. Hassan Khawla
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Which price will increase more in percentage, silver or gold? 6 or 12 months from now speaking.

34. Ryan Scott
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Investing is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading the forex market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient broker Mr Ryan Brooks to handle my trades. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I just made my withdrawal of 7.5 BTC from an investment of just 3 BTC. Thanks I’m really grateful especially during the lockdown. I have been able to make great returns trading with one of the best platforms around. I discovered I made more income better than what my current job pays. I urge you to take bold step by giving the bitcoin market a trial if you really want to make more money. You can reach him via email (brooksryan535@gmail.com) or telegram: @Trade_Connect for assistance.

35. Richard Gordon

😂😂😂Underwater basket weaving

36. That Matini Guy
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Nice video 👏 honestlyI just got my expected profit..I'm really excited my $200 trade profited me $4290 in 9 days all through the help of my account manager Mr Peter roland..thank you sir for helping my life

37. brian kukk
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

you are wrong music will out do gold a song lives a bar of gold does nothing but just there can you eat it

38. Jack William
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Cryptocurrency is the future, Investing in it now will be the wisest thing to do

39. Stephen Blake
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

No kidding really!!! It's always been?? Thanks for your tip!!!

40. JFAirplane
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Gold is here to stay. Btc.. as soon satoshi wallet will be crack, it will be 0 value. Just a question of when, but it will be crack open. it's only a computer code. Enigma was the most powerfull=crack, RSA was the most powerfull=crack, Blackberry phone was the most powerfull= crack, apple was impossible to login=crack. Btc : same again.

41. Prosolar Hawaii

I put my chips on Jim Rickards

42. Augmented Soul
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Have about 900gr gold and 47kg silver. What do u say, should i be completely in silver ?

43. Nio Bull
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

I was able to make withdrawal form my investment platform..I invested 1btc according to instruction given by my account manager Mr Peter roland..I have my profit today 10btc in just two months

44. James Malverick
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

I think am interested and willing to invest

45. James Malverick
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Who's this professional everyone is talking about I always see her post on top comment on every YouTube videos I watched

46. Linda James
    July 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

She make success easier than we thought

47. Linda James