Which Stock Investing Strategy Is Best For You? – [Rich Dad StockCast]

which-stock-investing-strategy-is-best-for-you-rich-dad-stockcast

Warren Buffet does Fundamental investing, also known as value investing.
But… What about the other investing strategy?

What about Technical Analysis? What is it? Is it better or worse than Fundamental Analysis?

Or…

Is there another question we should be asking?

Maybe WHEN to use Fundamental Analysis and WHEN to use Technical Analysis.

And…

WHEN to use the OTHER option… The one you’ll learn about when you hear Andy Tanner and which strategy(s) he uses.
Listen Now!

And of course, you’ll want more Andy Tanner so go to –
FREE Training with Andy Tanner to get Andy’s FREE training: https://thecashflowacademy.com/rd-stockcast/

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Víctor Barrientos
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Can you recommend a book for someone who wants to learn fundamental analysis, thanks in advance

2. Dietlind Basson

Where can I get the Cash Flow Game? I am in Namibia/Africa

3. ATO GTO

OCD on weight is worst.

4. Peter Glickman
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

I gleaned a couple of interesting points. More technical/cowbell next time please. Tx.

5. vla1ne
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

The socratic method has helped me teach my nephew that he is far smarter than he realizes.

6. pat stickel
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Robert, what are your thoughts on how great the danger the “Great Reset” is?

7. Vizzum
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

There are SCAMMERS on the comments, one is a FAKE RICH DAD CHANNEL. Report them going to they channels and then in ABOUT. Click on the flag icon and report as SCAM.

8. HELOI Finance
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

So, I’ve heard Robert mention how he doesn’t hold real estate longer than 7 years, yet I’ve never heard him tell us why?

I think I know, but I’m not certain. So I did some researching, and you know what I found? I found that ever since we were taken off the gold standard, every seven years the market takes a shit. Why is this important? Because Robert shows us how to build up assets, but he doesn’t tell you to sell them before the crash. Because if you don’t sell them, you’ll end sacrificing them. Maybe not all of them, but u will lose some, and when you do, guess who will be there with a big bag of cash that he used from selling his aprreciating assets? That’s right, your good ol friend Robert, and all of his rich buddies. I love the book, super inspiring and teaches you the basics, but like he said, are u going to beable to keep the wealth? Why do people lose it? Besides being stupid because stupid people don’t get wealthy, they get lucky and luck has nothing to do with calculated risks.

So Robert, if I’m wrong, then why don’t you hold on to real estate longer than 7 years?

I also looked at an amortization calculator because I wanted to see when in the loan (30 years) do you begin paying more principal than interest (just for tax purposes) and that doesn’t occur until year 18, which is another reason why I came to the conclusion it’s to cash out before the crash to have available cash to scoop up the foreclosed properties that ensure shortly after the crash. And this way? This way, the rich don’t just get richer, they get fucking steals, then 6 years later when the market bounces back, the sell and gain all of that appreciation. Smart attorneys will have them reinvest that money, probably gold and silver and other goods of that sort that they know will hold value, plus by reinvesting it, they can avoid paying taxes in the gains if they reinvest it correctly.

9. Hyenuk Chu YouTube
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Crypto is the future invest in it now and say goodbye to poverty forever

10. Real Estate Masterclass

Very interesting!

11. D D
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

(I'm not talking about this video) This guy manages to talk enough to keep you listening, but doesn't say anything that actually helps you, that you can apply. It's impressive. For example, when he says he doesn't pay taxes, he only says he doesn't pay taxes because his an entrepreneur and invest in real estate. The money from the business goes directly to the real estate? Well you're not being taxed because you can't spend the money right? When you sell the real estate to use the money don't you get taxed? Does this applies to other countries?

12. Danielle Rae
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Artificial intelligence will be like God. It will be able to run & fly. They can make tiny bugs you barely can see that spy. Our whole life will change. Elon Musk said killer Robots will be here in 5 years. The Great Reset will remove the big Gap between the rich & poor to make people almost equal. AI can be used to make & steak money. We are not ready for this technology

13. Orlan Richards

Wonderful Info!

Is it just me or all the videos posted on this channel Stock Cast has a lot of ads🤔

14. โกณฑัญญะ ชัยวชิระศักดิ์

Garbage hacker

15. เซนอิทซึ จอมกวน
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

HEY! You hacked youtube name beckboy or no why!!!

16. MALOXAT Sadiqova
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Joke. My mom bet me – who will get more in the crypt. She cheated: she found a group of professional player Walter ProfitCoin EN in the Tе-lеg-ram chan-nel. He shows how to automatically copy his actions using the service. As a result, I woeked hard, and my mother used this service, did not sit in front of the computer at all and won me over.

17. Кирилл Соколов

18. Armenian Military Intelligence Service
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Armenian Military Secret Service Warned: Beware! Do not buy Bitcoins! Bitcoin is a scam.

19. Mark Kravitz
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

👍 Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. Have that @evenkingsfall (His insta name) THINK BIG attitude! Looking forward to your next video 💥

20. Christopher Drake
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

You come to my house I don't care if you are the president I'll offer you tap water, you want it cold I have tap water ice cubes too lol.

21. Acesiz Official

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

22. Ömer barış
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

FBC fund and their algorithm is the best, there is no point in arguing with this

23. süper zeka ajans
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

just google FBC fund and don't worry

24. Buket Teke
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Guys, you are tired, before doing reviews, you first read about FBC and their algorithm

25. Celalettin Efe Pazarcı
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

FBC fund is my choice, i dont worry about BTC rates at all

26. I Am Mehmet

FBC fund everywhere 😀

27. BURAK ÖZCAN
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Pray for FBC fund and their algorithm!

28. Dr. TheCrucial
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Nice video! What about FBC fund and their algorithm review?

29. baskan bey oyunda
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

is there really still a person who does not know about the existence of FBC fund and their algorithm?

30. yb müsic
    July 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Pray for FBC fund and their algorithm!