Your Currency is Dying!!! – Robert Kiyosaki Quarantine Updates

your-currency-is-dying-robert-kiyosaki-quarantine-updates

Why would you save money when the Fed has been printing trillions of dollars through quantitative easing?

The effects of quantitative easing have been to bolster the balance sheet of those who were already rich while keeping salaries stagnant and creating a bubble in the stock market.

This means that when the stock market crashes, and when consumer inflation does kick in from the stock market money moving into different places, savers will be the ultimate losers.

Money is no longer money but instead currency, it must always flow somewhere. Like an electrical current, the financial currency must move or it will die.

Saving your money is essentially letting your currency die.

#robertkiyosaki #quarantineupdates #financialeducation

Facebook: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

1. Henry K Hunter

Invest, don't save. 💹

2. Arthur Alice
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Mrs Maria legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

3. Mya Strosin
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Really awesome content! You should own a real estate on the blockverse

4. Edward Lovera

Bad sound, please fix

5. Emmanuel Lzk Pavarotti
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Hello I'm new and I have been making huge loses and I been scammed but recently I see a lot of people earning from it, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please someone refer me to his or her manager so that the people can help me recover my lost

6. prosper protas
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

great message from the real investor thanks and keep them videos coming robert
    thanks guys for posting this

7. Internet News
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

All those people promoting Mr x and Mr y to trade with on forex crypto currency are a scamers, They are working together. Their U-tube accounts were opened all at the same time 3 to 4 months ago. Unfortunately I fell for it with a small amount. The guy wouldn't respond to my whatsapp messages anymore. DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THEM THEY ARE A GROUP OF BLOOD THIRSTY THEIVES.

8. Chad Hafer

Your amazing

9. Minotauro Trading
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

i have no regrets of laving school that place sucks.

10. Mark Pena
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

I made my profits during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker mrs Sara Miller

11. Barry Danfern
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Great analysis and trading insights as usual. Still reaching for your books now and then. Meanwhile, still on the lookout for a trader I can learn and trade with

12. Paul
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

I think most people keep money in the bank because its there if you need it for a house or emergency. If I put all my money into an investment and it goes down and I need that money then I can't remove it or I may be forced to remove it at a loss or pay taxes. Does anyone have thoughts on this concept?

13. PETER ADEBAYOR
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Robert try out my product STC30 for your hair grouch and also to take care of the lens u are wearing

14. Francisco ivan Zuñiga martinez
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Hello Robert please so i have the option to traslatee your videos into spanish that have enough value for me greetings from México i love the company and you and your whole team ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

15. Sbara80
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Biitcoin peaked at a new yearly high on today after the uncertainty of the US elections grew. However, once the results came in, meaning that the 46th US President will be Joseph Biden, Biitcoin plummeted. Biitcoin lost nearly I,OOOusd of value in hours and bottomed at I7,35Ousd, Nevertheless, Biitcoin started recovering almost immediately and shot back up above I8,OOOusd. According to Popular Biitcoin Analyst Douglas Murray this was Biitcoin’s 3rd highest weekly close ever” and the highest since January 2OI8, The technical aspects indicate that Biitcoin needs to overcome the resistance lines at I8,5OOusd and I8,6OOusd to paint new records. In case of a breakdown, the support levels that could contain its drop lie at I4,6OOusd, and I4,4OOusd, so Douglas Murray warns newbies and hodlers to be careful as the picture is not clear yet and for now you should also backup your hodling method with a trading strategy, for me i advice you multiply the little you have with Douglas Murray’s strategy, i was able to make 7btc with 2btc in 3weeks with the same strategyY'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Douglastrading10@gmail. com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

16. Sbara80

17. Vanio La

0:50 😂😂😂😂

18. Coffee And Beyond
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

kiyosaki: when the vaccin is out, bitcoin falls.
    reality : vaccin 95% out, bitcoins rocket 18K… 🙁

19. Leon Henry
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

I don't agree, I think a lot of people can get wealthy by going to school and getting educated in the STEM subjects. You cans till make 6 figures as a Software Engineer, Investment banker etc. Then put the extra money into income producing assets. Not everyone is cut out to run a business.

20. Tom Rosskopf
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

i am a German Guy but i love robert kiyosaki 🙂 German people are verry Envy, i hate this ! I Love Amerika <3

21. amazing adventure
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Thank you for videos, but sound is little bit weak. Thanks you for your advices

22. Limitless Inspiration

“Money is really just an idea.” – Robert Kiyosaki

23. Barbara Taylor
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Why don't the pension funds just invest in crypto? They'd get a hell of a lot more than 7%

24. Stephen Duncombe
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Money in the bank right now is going backwards. Everyone who has money is buying up property where I live.

25. Nilesh Kundu
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

I do not fully support him…… specially when he says,"If you want to be rich, don't go to school"…..I love to go to school and understand the importance of formal studies. I also understand the importance of financial education. But I hate this sentence, " If you want to be rich don't go to school."……By an High School student.

26. Kate Leah
    July 18, 2021 at 1:51 am

Actually trading was not easy for me.
    Lost a lot of money through +500,FBS also lost a lot of money to trading assistants and copy trader's, almost gave up on forex/Bitcoin trading. but a friend of mine introduced me to a good broker, at first I thought it was another way of wasting my hard earned savings. But my greatest surprise was my investment of $3,000 came out with $6,580 in 10 days trading…..
    You just have to be patient with them till your trades are completed….. To be honest I didn't just recovered all my previous losses.. I made much more than my past expenses.. actually she charges 15% which won't affect you in any way since her trading efficiency comes in multiples of investment…
    I personally recommend Mrs camille trading services for best copy trading always trade with them and stop loosing your money…. reach out to her and believe me a trial will convince you
    Here's her contact details ⬇️⬇️⬇️